European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Big G's well wishes thread

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
****As we all know Big G is facing some medical problems atm. He's very much cared for around these parts of BL so, it's only fitting he have his own thread whist he makes a speedy recovery. Wishing you better big man. xxx ****

I know BigG hasn't been gone for long yet, but for anyone wondering how he is, I heard yesterday that he's seriously ill in hospital with sepsis from that burn on his leg. Sepsis is a potentially life threatening condition so he's on 4 different IV antibiotics administered 8 times a day, but is expected to respond to treatment. Understandably he's feeling well down atm, but is battling on as ever and asked me to say 'Hi' to you all.

Over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really shite! I hope he gives the sepsis a good thick ear, and swiftly.

Is he just absent due to the treatment or has he left/taken a break?

That's really shite! I hope he gives the sepsis a good thick ear, and swiftly.

Is he just absent due to the treatment or has he left/taken a break?

Tbh Don, I've no idea and I don't feel like I should ask. But I'd be willing to bet that the infection has been fucking his head up on the quiet...

I know BigG hasn't been gone for long yet, but for anyone wondering how he is, I heard yesterday that he's seriously ill in hospital with sepsis from that burn on his leg. Sepsis is a potentially life threatening condition so he's on 4 different IV antibiotics administered 8 times a day, but is expected to respond to treatment. Understandably he's feeling well down atm, but is battling on as ever and asked me to say 'Hi' to you all.

Over and out.

Fucking hell, please send on best wishes for a speedy recovery.

[MENTION=302685]Eveleivibe[/MENTION]

Let snollz know to get in contact when she can. k.

G will be away for a lil bit. Well wishes and dirty texts and emails I'm sure will be appreciated along with dirty jokes.

I'm sure he'll either pass on his well wishes through one of his lackys or come and grace us with his lovely self when he wishes to. Okay.....

Shit man, hope [MENTION=252125]BIG G[/MENTION], gets sorted out soon , all the best to the big fella.

Fingers crossed for G, sending warmest regards x

Fucking hell. That poor bastard.
I sincerely hope he fees better soon

G is pretty bloody sick. I got an email from him this morning. Sepsis is very fucking serious. Hopefully he responds to the bombardment of IV antibiotics quickly. I couldn't understand why they decided to give him oral antibiotics when he showed us pictures of the wound. Anyway i wont comment on why he has left or if he will return but i will pass on peoples good wishes when i email him later to see how he is going.

Englandz is surely due a lottery win or something.. poor guy. Thinking of you dude <3

I just had a chat with G via email. He sure aint well. He is very sick and struggling a bit which is quite understandable considering what he is going through atm which is more than just his sepsis. He is lucky to be alive by the sound of it. He was listed as critical for two days. Looks like they got the big gun iv antibiotics into him just in the nick of time. If you do have his phone number or email then give him a call or send him a message. I am sure he would appreciate it. Hospitals can be a very lonely and depressing place to be so any communication can only have a positive effect. Poor fella needs to buy a lottery ticket as his luck must be due to change soon.

Its no joke for sure, acting quick is essential. I lost a friend to this very thing. The fact G has made improvements is really encouraging, when my friend started going downhill it was rapid, turning around or slowing that descent just wasnt going to happen.

Ive not got another contact for G so id be grateful if someone passed along my well wishes..

Update on BigG:

In intensive care ATM. Got pumped full of diazepam earlier as it looked like he was going into ventricular tachycardia - this stabilised him and now he's full of diamorphine for the considerable pain he's in. I didn't realise yesterday just how fuckin serious this is, but he's lucky to still be with us. He's really scared at the moment and has no-one apart from us. Hopefully he'll get a good night's sleep tonight (well until they wake him for his next round of OBS and antibiotics).

Really hope he pulls through...

Update on BigG:

In intensive care ATM. Got pumped full of diazepam earlier as it looked like he was going into ventricular tachycardia - this stabilised him and now he's full of diamorphine for the considerable pain he's in. I didn't realise yesterday just how fuckin serious this is, but he's lucky to still be with us. He's really scared at the moment and has no-one apart from us. Hopefully he'll get a good night's sleep tonight (well until they wake him for his next round of OBS and antibiotics).

That's fucking terrible. It just goes to show how ignorant some of us lay people are. When the incident happened I knew it was a nasty burn but didn't comprehend just how bad it could turn out.

I feel like such a prick now for attempting a light-hearted quip about the shape of his scar :(

It's times like this that I wish I was religious so I could pray for him.

I really hope he responds well to the treatment and is back with us soon <3

Update on BigG:

Crikey. Send my best wishes please. :(

Horrible news. A weaker person would have been broken long ago but there is no need to be testing this theory any longer - a drastic change of luck is surely due. Get well soon, G <3

Damn, hoping Englandz gets well soon, the guy has had terrible luck with illness recently, hopefully he will be fine :) get well soon!

I have passed on the best wishes and concerns from the members here. He is a very ill man atm. FUBAR and i will keep you posted.