• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Big G's well wishes thread

I almost feel a bit daft posting this as a mostly lurker, but englandz has been incredibly helpful with me listening and giving solid advice over my problems which are clearly absolutely nothing compared to his. I seriously hope he is able to recover from this, and as swiftly as possible. Why is it that the nicest people are often cursed with the worst luck? :(

Why is it that the nicest people are often cursed with the worst luck? :(
I often wonder the same thing.
And lurker or not, it's nice of you to say. I think sometimes people on here forget they are also giving valuable info and advice to people we rarely - or never - hear from.
So thanks, and hey - don't be a stranger :)

Poor guy, having a pretty rough time, I've passed on my well wishes to him.

Hope to see his muscular physique in the what you look like thread sometime soon :p

G is currently in the Intensive Care Unit so his condition is very serious. He appreciates all the well wishes. He is holding up pretty well considering his situation. When i know more i will let you all know.

I just saw this and am shocked-I didn't know his leg was getting worse. FUBAR or Consumer, please send my best wishes?

I just saw this and am shocked-I didn't know his leg was getting worse. FUBAR or Consumer, please send my best wishes?

Done!

BigG is really touched by all the messages of support he has received both directly and indirectly and thanks you all from the bottom of his massive heart.

Some good news - he's expecting to be out of intensive care and back on the 'normal' ward soon. He's feeling a little better physically today so let's hope the upward trend continues!

Consumer and myself have passed on everyone's messages of support.

Some good news - he's expecting to be out of intensive care and back on the 'normal' ward soon. He's feeling a little better physically today so let's hope the upward trend continues!

I've also been in touch and he appears to be improving, still doesn't think he'll be returning to BL anytime soon, but is grateful for all the support he's received from us internet weirdos.

Yeah he is feeling better which is a really good sign. It shows the infection is lessening. Still in ICU as i understand but hopefully back on the wards today. Definitely good news.

Great to hear that he is feeling better - pass on my regards to him please.

I know I'm not around the place as much and the last time I asked I had simply missed his posts but Acid4blood hasn't been about much nor has Snolly

Thread under construction

It's early and I'm shifting posts with one eye open,

I am not a morning person. :/

G would be dissapointed if i didn't derail the thread.

*bends over for spanking*

It's morning-6 am is morning by anybody's definition. Doesn't matter if G is on BL or not, we are all still thinking of him.

:( BIG OLE BEAR HUGS for BigG!

I thought he was on the mend and back at work. So disheartening to hear this. PLEASE let him know I asked about him and send my hope for his complete recovery.