• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread 4: I was filled with the Holey Spirit

I
IMO ket is a bit of oldie and surpassed molecule. It´s expensive, super short acting and bladder damaging. You can pretty much get better effects profile in the new coming dissos and get one better taylored to your taste.

It has a notable place in history but it´s logical that is losing popularity respect the new ones
respectfully 100% disagree. Yes there are a lot of great analogs (which are way more widely available than k, which is why there isn’t as much k activity imo), but that being said k is simply put a classic. So versatile for mixing (mdma, psychs, alcohol). Not as potent as things like dmxe, sure, but they both have their time and place and flavor.

Well, three months since I’ve done Ket and tolerance is still very present. Insufflated 200mg over the course of an hour and I didn’t get much from it. I just really don’t like snorting K. It has a tendency to make me nauseous and disoriented in an unpleasant way. IM and IV feels way cleaner. I’m thinking of picking up some points to IV since I really don’t want to IM powder K.
You hit it too often to start and now have a permantolerance. I personally like to have some drinks before using and it potentiates nicely, it’s not the deathly combo people make it out to be, but definitely exercise caution, or else you’ll be puking.

You hit it too often to start and now have a permantolerance. I personally like to have some drinks before using and it potentiates nicely, it’s not the deathly combo people make it out to be, but definitely exercise caution, or else you’ll be puking.
I still think I like MXE more overall. Better duration and effects IMO, but to each his own. I don't enjoy how much ket I need to keep snorting to get the desired effect. Has a tendency to make me queasy. IM and IV is vastly superior, almost makes it a different drug.

Yeah I don't know what it is, but everytime I do it I have an unpleasant experience. Dark thoughts become amplified and manifests into an all encompassing feeling. For example, I kept thinking about death and mortality and how ill be reduced to a state of nothingness. I felt cold, alone, and afraid.

It's odd because ket used to give me this warm feeling as I floated peacefully throughout the ether. It's disappointing I can't attain that place anymore.

I still think I like MXE more overall. Better duration and effects IMO, but to each his own. I don't enjoy how much ket I need to keep snorting to get the desired effect. Has a tendency to make me queasy. IM and IV is vastly superior, almost makes it a different drug.

Yeah I don't know what it is, but everytime I do it I have an unpleasant experience. Dark thoughts become amplified and manifests into an all encompassing feeling. For example, I kept thinking about death and mortality and how ill be reduced to a state of nothingness. I felt cold, alone, and afraid.

It's odd because ket used to give me this warm feeling as I floated peacefully throughout the ether. It's disappointing I can't attain that place anymore.

Recently every time I hole on any sort of disso, my gf says I start freaking out and acting erratic, yelling out stuff or looking absolutely terrified on the outside, yet what I’m experiencing on the inside is totally different, if anyone has heard of this I’d love to know more because from what I read everyone else’s experience is the exact opposite

Recently every time I hole on any sort of disso, my gf says I start freaking out and acting erratic, yelling out stuff or looking absolutely terrified on the outside, yet what I’m experiencing on the inside is totally different, if anyone has heard of this I’d love to know more because from what I read everyone else’s experience is the exact opposite
sounds like she is gaslighting you. A true hole you can't fucking speak or move. Shes full of shit

it might not have been a FULL hole... and it isnt strictly on ketamine either, its happened on dck, 2fdck, ketamine, 3-ho-pcp and 3-ho-pce, and now last night it was on mxpr and dmxe,

and now that I really think about it, Ive actually had people tell me the same thing in the past, and I just thought they were lying.

its super strange and Im just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of anything like this...

one time a few months ago she took video and I was thrashing around on the ground, mumbling- with my glasses and hat missing.

I know for a fact she isnt lying. Could this be because Im on suboxone and gabapentin? or is it possibly a brain chemistry thing?

thanks in advance guys <3

Hmm, I don't know. So you're deep in enough that you're not aware of your external behavior? Dissociatives are weird drugs. Salvia is about the strongest dissociative (albeit through an entirely different mechanism, kappa-opioid receptor agonism instead of NMDA antagonism), and people very commonly react with panic and fear, yelling stuff, freaking out, etc. I think maybe you should consider dosing lower.

Are your experiences frightening? Or do they feel completely different from the way you're externally acting?

sounds like she is gaslighting you. A true hole you can't fucking speak or move. Shes full of shit

I mean a "hole" is a pretty subjective term, I think it's a lot more likely the term is just being used loosely, than it is that his girlfriend is gaslighting him, lol.

@Choerogan yeah ive seen people on k acting like that, including myself on camera. Especially after a good dose of IV ket.
And like you, i (and all of them) have always been unaware/come round thinking i just sat and vegged out calmly.
Its almost like a seizure sometimes, and ive had and witnessed real seizures from it too. Can be quite disturbing, could compare it to being possessed tbh.

It seems to be a little bit batch (more like what RC disso its cut with) dependant, some batches causing it every time, some causing it sometimes and some batches never causing it. Weird.

@Xorkoth @TripSitterNZ yeah i think the term hole is loosely thrown around. I wouldn't call any of my experiences holes specifically because i wasnt physically incapacitated but my mind was definitely disconnected from my body, complete blackout/memory loss. This had also happened to me on MXE, MXP and Diphenidine.

I wish i could source real pharma vials of ket because even when ive had my crystal tested at 99.8% 'purity' i still don't know if it's the same as the real deal. I got a feeling it wouldn't happen with the real pharma stuff...but i could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

I doubt pharma K would be any different... when they use ketamine for anesthesia, they use a much higher dose than the recreational dose (though not as high as the dose you use, jhjhsdi ;)), which, for people without tolerance, will completely incapacitate them, and they won't remember a thing about it. But when you haven't had enough to completely go out, you can still possibly move. When you're going for a recreational "hole" dose of ketamine, you're not taking a fully anesthetic dose, if you did, you wouldn't be able to remember it at all.

intresting. When im in the k-hole its like im totally paralzyed but if its been a massive amount of ket i.e 400 mg and i come out of the k hole then i might act fucking insane as i adjust back to time and space and the reality of been stuck in a human body.

This is normal for ketamine. If you take an unnecessarily large dose you can blackout and do strange things like yell the same thing over and over. Also can cause you to clench your hands very tightly and shake, looking in complete fear but have no recollection either total amnesia or else the feeling of a very strong hole. If the person becomes mobile they might also trash the room or TV if something is playing but I've only saw this happen a few times.

Be careful as doing this is enough to draw attention from anyone nearby if someone isn't there to calm you out of it. It's how a lot of habitual users get caught using as they go for a k-hole at 2-3am and scream the place down then remember nothing the next morning. Also users injecting too large a dose accidentally in bathroom stalls or in public then blacking out screaming and police arriving. To someone not aware of this effect it can be a frightening experience to witness.

Are you a long time user???

Ive vitnessed and experienced similar issues.
Its usually only if ive done ket for a few days in a row and my doses get bigger.
Then i get to a point that if i Hole i walk around and do crazy shit.
During the years ive smashed windows, ran half naked outside and recently i smashed a desc.

All of these things i have zero or little memory off also, ive just woken upp in weird spots confused.

I try to not so ket at all now, but if i do i make sure i dont do it more then 3days and less then 1g per Day.
Its when i do more i go crazy.

Wouldn't a proper anaesthetic dose be needed to ensure no weird fugue/mania actions?

Probably most common to be sitting/lying during the hole tho

This is completely false. There are dissos out there (Mxipr, for instance) where you are mobile during a hole and can vocalize as well, which is why if you are going deep on dissos like Mxipr, I definitely recommend a trip sitter.

Do the bladder issues associated with Ketamine use come from the impurities/adulterants of street-ketamine, or as a natural side-effect of frequent ketamine itself?

In other words, would a person using only pharmaceutical ketamine still develop the same renal issues?

I’ve been doing ketamine infusion boosters every few months, but it was a pain to ask someone to bring me to the infusion center so I just recently got prescribed ketamine in oral dissolving tablets to take for at home treatment. Anyone have any experience? I’m excited as it’s way more convenient than finding a ride to and from the infusion center

IMO ket is a bit of oldie and surpassed molecule. It´s expensive, super short acting and bladder damaging. You can pretty much get better effects profile in the new coming dissos and get one better taylored to your taste.

It has a notable place in history but it´s logical that is losing popularity respect the new ones
Yet no other RC dissociative seems to have the same psychedelic quality which can take you on an journey like ketamine can.