• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread 4: I was filled with the Holey Spirit

Would there be any negative interactions between soma and ket? I wanna drop some al-lad and throw some ket and soma in post peak.

Also, when would be the best time to ingest ketamine whilst tripping on psychs? I’m thinking after it starts to taper down.

Last edited:
Would there be any negative interactions between soma and ket? I wanna drop some al-lad and throw some ket and soma in post peak.

Also, when would be the best time to ingest ketamine whilst tripping on psychs? I’m thinking after it starts to taper down.
I usually do the ketamine while peaking. Never on AL-LAD, but ALD-52 and LSD. Same with Somas. No weird interactions, though the Soma dulls the ketamine experience some. If you're going for the hole, I'd wait with the Somas and drop straight after the ket peaks.

So happy I rediscovered this little compound. It’s a jewel. I’m beginning to come back to baseline after insufflating 300mg and I’m feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.

It's a truly amazing substance! Very versatile aswell. I think it's equally nice to take a bit less and go to concert for example, or just a party somewhere, as it is to sit drooling in the couch at home in pure ecstasy.

Ordered some ecstasy. Hoping it gets here today. I’ve never combined it with ket. Does anyone have any experience with the two? How do they compliment each other?

Unfortunately the mdma didn’t make it today, but I’m glad to know for future reference. I’m about to rack some ket up and get gone.
I notice quite a few vendors now sell ‘party packs’ with ketamine and MDMA together. SO it must be a popular combo.

I notice quite a few vendors now sell ‘party packs’ with ketamine and MDMA together. SO it must be a popular combo.
Party packs? Shit, sign me up. Yeah I’ve always heard that they go well together, but I haven’t tried that combo yet. Tomorrow I’m gonna take a little al-lad with some ket and go to the San Francisco museum of modern art. Should be interesting or disturbing.

Well I ended up having a mystical day though I felt like I needed more ketamine while on al-lad to achieve the desired effect. Perhaps it’s my tolerance.

I’m not sure if this i true, but I’ve heard that ketamine may reduce tolerance to amphetamines. Is there any viability to this theory?

Last edited:
My god does ketamine tolerance build quickly. I insufflated 150mg and it felt like half the amount I took when I first started using it a month ago.

Yep, and if you keep it up you can take a year off and it still will barely work.

Yep this is true. Disso tolerance forms slowly but then it takes a very long time to dissipate and never really does all the way. They're best left for occasional use. I've been using them for many years but never often and I still basically don't have any real tolerance built up.

Well it’s been roughly 3 months since I’ve used ketamine. My last few encounters were met with disappointment as my tolerance had increased exponentially. I currently have 7 grams sitting in my PO box and I plan to pick it up in a couple days. I guess I’ll find out if my Ketamine tolerance has sufficiently decreased.

I’ve been tempted to resort to IM or IV administration. I don’t particularly enjoy snorting large quantities of powder as it tends to induce nausea. Also, I believe ketamine is at its best when used in this manner. I just can’t quite get to that place by insufflation. I’m fairly confident this powdered K of mine is of high quality, but if it doesn’t come in a pharmaceutical grade ampule I should probably stick to the nasal route.

Well it’s been roughly 3 months since I’ve used ketamine. My last few encounters were met with disappointment as my tolerance had increased exponentially. I currently have 7 grams sitting in my PO box and I plan to pick it up in a couple days. I guess I’ll find out if my Ketamine tolerance has sufficiently decreased.

I’ve been tempted to resort to IM or IV administration. I don’t particularly enjoy snorting large quantities of powder as it tends to induce nausea. Also, I believe ketamine is at its best when used in this manner. I just can’t quite get to that place by insufflation. I’m fairly confident this powdered K of mine is of high quality, but if it doesn’t come in a pharmaceutical grade ampule I should probably stick to the nasal route.
I received it IV once in the hospital when they set my broken arm.

Better safe than sorry.

They gave me a heavy amount I guess kind of a mistake out of body about as high as the ceiling the pain probably kept me in the room I was speaking to the doctors in Ebonics swearing had been listening Mase's first album when FYE was all the rage before YouTube and digital

Just be careful if you take a hot bath after injecting don't wanna end up like D.M. Turner

Son of a bitch! Customs nabbed 5 grams of my ketamine. At least 2 grams made it through.

Has anyone used ket whilst coming down from adderall? I’m thinking it should help alleviate some of the symptoms.

Last edited:
Well, three months since I’ve done Ket and tolerance is still very present. Insufflated 200mg over the course of an hour and I didn’t get much from it. I just really don’t like snorting K. It has a tendency to make me nauseous and disoriented in an unpleasant way. IM and IV feels way cleaner. I’m thinking of picking up some points to IV since I really don’t want to IM powder K.

I'm over using ketamine. The past few experiences have been really negative. There can be a dark sinister edge to ketamine and it can be nasty. Every time I use it now I get this cold feeling and it makes me feel very alone. Such a shame, Dissociatives use to be my favorite class of drugs. Maybe if I got the chance to IM itd be different, but I'm not introducing powdered street ket into my muscles. Wish MXE was still around.