• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Bible verse of the day!! Get your daily study on.

Double dipping today.

Our barns are full with crops of every kind; the sheep in our fields number thousands, tens of thousands. our oxen are well-fed, our city walls have no breach, our people are not taken captive, and there are no cries of protest in our cities’ open places. How happy the people who live in such conditions! How happy the people whose God is Adonai!
Tehillim (Psa) 144:13‭-‬15 CJB

Triple dip.

Adonai takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who wait for his grace. Glorify Adonai, Yerushalayim! Praise your God, Tziyon! For he strengthens the bars of your gates, he blesses your children within you, he brings peace within your borders, he gives you your fill of the finest wheat.
Tehillim (Psa) 147:11‭-‬14 CJB

Surely it's been said but do unto others as we would like to be treated
walk that walk
rough but I got nothin easy
hope all are healthy and hale
problem I always worry about fam and am here with you.
My family....
:drama:
:heart6:

My good ol' fam. Wouldn't have it any other way. Come to my crusades. I promise you it'll all about LOVE. There will be He'll scriptures but their for a point, not to scare but to teach.

Oh Father have mercy on me on my Great Day of Judgement.

It was never about me but yall. The Ones He loves deeply. The Crown of His Creation.

For the first time in seems like forever I see Him staying true about His Promise. If He lied the very fabric of creation would all cease and there will be nothing. I belong to the Tribe of Benjamin, the least of His Kingdom. Yall are the ones who are going to have mansions.

For the first time in seems like forever I see Him staying true about His Promise. If He lied the very fabric of creation would all cease and there will be nothing. I belong to the Tribe of Benjamin, the least of His Kingdom. Yall are the ones who are going to have mansions.

So glad that you said that, Mr. White. I would not have remembered the results of this morning's meditation:

Hell is a place that you have truly earned the right to yell up to everyone on Earth that you are provably suffering worse than they.

In any case tho. Still God does desire the whole world to be saved. Not to get into reformation but He truly did die for everyone. They just won't accept this offer. See God could of wrote it in the sky and most would still ignore. Nobody can change His character and thinking about ppl I knew who are possibly there is gut wrenching. Even tho they hurt me I still wouldn't want my worst enemy there it's that horrible. This is why it's so important to evangelise and hopefully just plant seeds. God will make it grow. We're not to passively stay asleep while the world perishes. See what Jesus said to the man that was at the Wedding Banquet but not dressed right. Bind him hand and feet and throw him in outer darkness. God's knows when He's being manipulated and when you would do anything for Him. We all get the same pay. I can't bare the thought of anyone's blood on my hands.

My soul, why are you so downcast? Why are you groaning inside me? Hope in God, since I will praise him again for being my Savior and God.
Tehillim (Psa) 42:12 CJB

Pain handled in God’s way produces a turning from sin to God which leads to salvation, and there is nothing to regret in that! But pain handled in the world’s way produces only death.
2 Corinthians (2 Co) 7:10 CJB

“Always treat others as you would like them to treat you; that sums up the teaching of the Torah and the Prophets.
I am willing to bet we can go back to the beginning of time, go through every religion from primitive to extravagant, that we will find the Golden Rule over and over. In psychedelic terms we say we are all ONE. :) So simple, yet we divide people for the simplest things. Yet we are all one.

I am here as you are here
as you are me and
we are all together.

Result of today's mediation, just figured out why Satan only lies.

Satan I think is allowed to tell people partial truths, or limited truths, or temporary truths (e.g. partial truth). But it's tough for Satan to give you any long term useful information. He cannot ever tell you anything of permanent or universal truth because if he's preaching the truth he loses as only the Word is Eternal. Satan is not allowed to preach or sell universal truth, he has to be on the team of God to do that. He would have to give up and admit defeat.

Also, I just realised in the course of typing this that Satan cannot be helpful in any sense other than false comforts, because if he's being kind to you he also would have to switch sides first. From Satan everything will always be false and some form of ridiculous trick.

Result of today's mediation, just figured out why Satan only lies.

Satan I think is allowed to tell people partial truths, or limited truths, or temporary truths (e.g. partial truth). But it's tough for Satan to give you any long term useful information. He cannot ever tell you anything of permanent or universal truth because if he's preaching the truth he loses as only the Word is Eternal. Satan is not allowed to preach or sell universal truth, he has to be on the team of God to do that. He would have to give up and admit defeat.

Also, I just realised in the course of typing this that Satan cannot be helpful in any sense other than false comforts, because if he's being kind to you he also would have to switch sides first. From Satan everything will always be false and some form of ridiculous trick.
Totally. He does not tell u total BS, but half truths half BS that will work with u. Example: he ll never say something like: opioids -coke are fantastic amd will never do any harm to u, he ll suggest something along the lines of " you ae better then the fuck ups you seeliving in the streets - at NA etc, do a line or pop a pill you can handle it".The worst ideologies we ve seen around (communism, nazism, wokism etc) were and are not tatal BS, but truths mixed with lies , etc.
He tells us what we want to hear, but what we want to hear is not what we NEED to hear.
I totally beieve in free will but I also believe that there are forces that just want us to fuck up and enjoy the show, like them junkies ( I ve met a few in 26 years of experience but they exist) who enjoy introducing people to the pleasures of Iving speedballs because misery loves company

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13, 8-13

I am willing to bet we can go back to the beginning of time, go through every religion from primitive to extravagant, that we will find the Golden Rule over and over. In psychedelic terms we say we are all ONE. :) So simple, yet we divide people for the simplest things. Yet we are all one.

I am here as you are here
as you are me and
we are all together.
Yo JackAroe, are u familiar with the work of René Girard? I think you ll dig him https://iep.utm.edu/girard/

oops, just saw you responded... i don't usually see those unless it's in my notifications.

he'll fire brimstone preachers do mean well. They just don't understand it can cause trauma.
i appreciate that... cause many people really seem to use it as a club to beat ppl over the head, like in a discussion of evolution where some anti- science clown comes in pretending like they have a shred of understanding on biology and tell us "heathens" that we are going to hell. i would NEVER go onto an online church service and tell people that i think they're gonna suffer in horrible ways in the future. it's unthinkable to me.

a mass execution.
is there anything about good people that simply don't buy into any of it? will we just be left alone to build the heaven- on- earth that we (the ones that do) dream of?

have a good day.
thanks, you too.

So I will remind myself of Yah’s doings; yes, I will remember your wonders of old. I will meditate on your work and think about what you have done.
Tehillim (Psa) 77:12‭-‬13 CJB

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before. 11 Then these men went as a group and found Daniel praying and asking God for help. 12 So they went to the king and spoke to him about his royal decree: “Did you not publish a decree that during the next thirty days anyone who prays to any god or human being except to you, Your Majesty, would be thrown into the lions’ den?”

The king answered, “The decree stands—in accordance with the law of the Medes and Persians, which cannot be repealed.”

13 Then they said to the king, “Daniel, who is one of the exiles from Judah, pays no attention to you, Your Majesty, or to the decree you put in writing. He still prays three times a day.” 14 When the king heard this, he was greatly distressed; he was determined to rescue Daniel and made every effort until sundown to save him.

15 Then the men went as a group to King Darius and said to him, “Remember, Your Majesty, that according to the law of the Medes and Persians no decree or edict that the king issues can be changed.”

16 So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions’ den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!”

17 A stone was brought and placed over the mouth of the den, and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the rings of his nobles, so that Daniel’s situation might not be changed. 18 Then the king returned to his palace and spent the night without eating and without any entertainment being brought to him. And he could not sleep.

19 At the first light of dawn, the king got up and hurried to the lions’ den. 20 When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, “Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?”

21 Daniel answered, “May the king live forever! 22 My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, Your Majesty.”

23 The king was overjoyed and gave orders to lift Daniel out of the den. And when Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him, because he had trusted in his God.

Daniel in Hebrew means God is my Judge.

I wasn't named Daniel 4 NO REASON.