• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Bf makes me pay him for weed

Id expect a full Michelin star meal every night and white glove maid service if you were not paying any rent. Like belligerent drunk said, cooking and cleaning is called living life, it isn't anything valuable.

Do similar Asian cultures not believe in child support either?
Lmao. A relationship isn't 100% based on money. There are always a lot of other variables.
& they don't believe in divorce.:p

I feel like this thread is one of those "support my views" kind of things.

There are two sides to every story, and I bet he contributes heaps more than has been related to the audience here.

He wants you to pay for a service he provides?

That seems like a fair enough barter to me. Good luck on that call to The Better Business Bureua.

:)

LMAO

Sorry but your bf is in fact an asshole. Does he do this as well with the bills and other expenses?

I could be off though, and maybe he's just doing it because you smoke all his damn weed lol.

If you both smoke herb, and he's a dealer then yes you should be paying for it, or chipping in some money towards it.
Fine. But he should be giving it to her at or near cost.

Charging your GF you live with, full retail is an ASSHOLE thing to do.

Don't know enough about the relationship to confirm if he is an asshole or not. but likely

she thinks it should be FREE, as far as I can tell

That he charges anything at all is a crime, apparently.

It could be worse: He could be a heroin dealer.

me and my woman split everything 50 50 . its the only way to go. we split meals most of the time right down the middle. we help each other out when the other needs it or buy drinks and meals sometimes for each other but we both work so we both pay. when she was in school i helped her out when she needed it and she helps me when i need it. seems to work pretty well for us. I think its a little outdated to make the man pay for everything like its his job. lifes not cheap and very few households anymore are single income.

our weed bill is one of our biggest bills lol and you bet your ass im not paying for her drugs most of the time. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me that he is making you pay for weed. didn't read the whole thread but why is he a dick because you have to pay for the weed you smoke? If he sells weed, you have to make x amount of dollars for it to work and it fucks up the math when someone is dipping into the stash.

sure he should smoke you out and not be making money off of you but weed isn't cheap either.

edit: if you are sick and not making enough then he should chip in and help out, absolutely. I think that's reasonable but I didn't read much about the guy that seems that bad besides the weed thing and separate groceries that seems excessively cheap or makes him a douche. keeping bills paid should come first and he might be chipping in with other parts of the finances just not weed. weed is kind of a luxury and i don't think it something that he should be obligated to pay for if you are using it habitually.

Last edited:
Kids aren't his, just mine.

I pay him weekly for my half of the monthly bills and we buy our groceries separate. I know that's weird. I buy my own meal if we go out too. I guess I am answering myself here

Well maybe he's not rich. I see nothing wrong with equals sharing expenses. That's what you want right, to be equals? Do you like him a lot, share interests, find good qualities in him? If so count your blessings and chip in.