Beyond Wonderland 2011

Confirmed talent:
Infected Mushroom (live), Cosmic Gate, Christopher Lawrence, Judge Jules, Simon Patterson, Andy Moor, Showtek, Noisia, Datsik, Dirtyphonics (live), Netsky, Fresh, Jakwob and Kastle.

MADHATTERS CASTLE
Joaquin Bamaca
Infected Mushroom
Cosmic Gate
Christopher Lawrence
Judge Jules
Simon Patterson
Andy Moor
Showtek

QUEENS DOMAIN

CATAPILLAR GARDEN
Netsky
Dirtyphonics (live)
Noisa
Datsik
Jakwob & Kastle

CHESS VILLAGE

CHESHIRE WOODS

Any headz in or around the OC LA area? I moved from Phx to San Diego and am now in Irvine looking to meet up and get some new connections. Hit me up if you know where any good Drum n' Bass/Hip-Hop nights are. I miss the Blunt Club in Tempe, AZ.

Not sure of the quality of these but they might be worth checking out

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=177604528937191

http://www.facebook.com/mergeclub

http://www.ocweekly.com/slideshow/dubtroit-detroit-bar-2176502/

MADHATTERS CASTLE
Joaquin Bamaca
Infected Mushroom

Cosmic Gate
Christopher Lawrence
Judge Jules
Simon Patterson
Andy Moor
Showtek

QUEENS DOMAIN

CATAPILLAR GARDEN
Netsky
Dirtyphonics (live)
Noisa
Datsik
Jakwob & Kastle

CHESS VILLAGE

CHESHIRE WOODS

Yay for bold!!!

Why datsik???? Its not an all ages rave at the hudson.

Last edited:
^ lolwut?

FTR, I dont like Datsik either, but it makes me laugh that you try to insult him by saying "its not an all ages rave at the hudson", and then say you're happy for Showtek.

Seems a bit...funny, doesnt it?

Just sayin' ;)

^ lolwut?

FTR, I dont like Datsik either, but it makes me laugh that you try to insult him by saying "its not an all ages rave at the hudson", and then say you're happy for Showtek.

Seems a bit...funny, doesnt it?

Just sayin' ;)

ive suffered thru datsik at the hudson and pico rivera but never seen showtek there.

What's so bad about Datsik? I've only heard a few of his tracks that sounded pretty good.

I'm very surprised no one is excited for Netsky. They're the best act in the lineup.

Super stocked for Netsky, Dirtyphonics, Richie Hawtin, Simon Pat, Cosmic Gate, and a few others.

fuckin stoked.

infected mushroom is goin to be sick. waiting for the next 2 stages...

Hmm maybe kaskade??

he had a comment on facebook where he denied being in beyond's lineup...

then he posts that he will be at 2 big events in socal and one of them ''makes him a huge liar''

and finally on Feb 3, he retweet's insomiac's tweet..

"insomniacevents Insomniac Events
by kaskade
Head on over the the #BeyondWonderland fan page for the next lineup announcement happening in 10 minutes. www.facebook.com/beyondwonderland"

edit: today on facebook K
askade
Stay tuned to this space where I will be announcing 2 southern California shows later this week. You guys have had some good guesses...
8 hours ago · 140379 · Like ·

Beyond Wonderland
This Wednesday at 4pm pst the lineup for the Queens Domain stage at BeyondWonderland 2011 will be announced. Stay tuned into www.beyondwonderland.com.
5 hours ago · 3967 · Like ·

Last edited:
NOISIA im coming from phx to see this. Netsky dirtyphonics and infescted mushroom also a win.