Beyond Wonderland 2011

I go for the drugs and stay for the music. How's that? Am I a poser?

But do most people go to a party specifically to get high or are they going because of the good music?

I wouldn't go to a party if I didn't like the lineup and I'm sure Bomboclat feels the same way.

Im sure you guys are aware few people think like you.
Im sure you understand raves & massives have become places for people to go and get fucked up not go see music.
Few people truely go for music im not doubting the 2 of you go for music but most people are so delusional they think and say they go for music and get so fucked up they cant even fathom music anymore and some just go just to enjoy drugs in an enviroment thats perfect for them and some even go tp do bad things to others.
But few truely go to emjoy music and i doubt fewer of those people attend sober more often than not.

I go for the drugs and stay for the music. How's that? Am I a poser?

How would that be posing if raves are ment to maximize a drug consumers experience in different ways including visual, audible, and physical stimulation musIc included?
Sounds like you understand what it is unlike most.

Im sure you understand raves & massives have become places for people to go and get fucked up not go see music.

You are the cancer that is killing the scene

lol just give it up man. it's obvious socal doesn't give a shit about the music. He just goes to parties for the "scene" and getting high.

Just one reason, to enjoy drugs without the cops knocking at my door cause im loud past 11pm. NOt music, other people, a mythical scene.

im pretty sure a similar thing happened to a certain scene back in the 70's involving music and psychedelic/party drugs...

i think movies were made about it??

and to other scenes involving music and drugs...

could it be happening again??

Sounds like you understand what it is unlike most.
lol I was just going to say that! I can't tell if you're trolling or not lol.

I mean, I guess I do understand that now that it's been said so bluntly but I guess I was just holding out hope?