• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best weight loss drug

Hey guys, in your personal opinion. What drug, wether legal or not, or wether marketed for weight loss or not, made you loose weight the most.

Thanks!
Adderall+Vyvanse (actually prescribed) went from 220 to 155 in about 6 months. Stayed off for about 3 years until I started drinking again and had mobility issues due to chronic non-drug related illness.

aminorex and their analogs, far stronger appetite suppression than any amphetamine, meth, or the likes.
Except they tend to destroy the cardiovascular system by inducing pulmonary hypertension. That's why it was pulled.

The data is unequivocal.

And it's not just anorexic action that supports weight loss.

Amphetamines actually INDUCE INCREASED LIPOLYSIS independent of caloric metabolism.

I'm unsure if Aminorex has and direct lipolytic action.

What about phentermine? That’s super easy to get from a doctor plus it gives you the extra energy buzz.

What about phentermine? That’s super easy to get from a doctor plus it gives you the extra energy buzz.
Naw!
That's like drinking shitty light beer and acting like it's a good Belgian Tripel.

Go for the gusto...

Addies or Ice skating all the way!!

A few years ago when I was on methadone I gained 40lbs, I was 115 so big increase
I lost it in 6 months just by cutting sugar and bread and yoga.
It's better to try it naturally, most people who use meds end up gaining the weight back
Lifestyle choices is the best imo

I've heard of phetermine, it's the one that's been around since the 70s? I don't think you can get it in the UK...

Gabapentin, just kidding, avoid if possible when trying to lose weight. My prescription opiods took care of hunger, to the point that for a while I had to force myself to eat.

Becoming vegetarian and following your body's digestive rythme:
the 3 period's are digestion , absorption and intake. The first starts around 20:00 o'clock, then 4:00 the absorption (easy digestable food intake may be done like smoothie's ao) and then at twelve intake. You can use food combo's that are better then the recommend take something from all food sources all at once.

Adviseable would be an Okinawa style diet. And I can advise Igikai, they have an 80 % rule. So stopping eating before your at 100 %.

I've heard of phetermine, it's the one that's been around since the 70s? I don't think you can get it in the UK...
Yeah you can registered uk based weight loss clinics - can get just by a zoom app and then get repeats ive got them but dont find any kind of euphoria with them unlike actual like speed/amphetermines - neat phentermine tabs

I'm sorry, but it's ice, hands down. Other drugs that cause weight loss include the following, I believe:

▪︎ Amphetamines "Adderall, Dexedrine,... etc"

▪︎ Phentermine

▪︎ Asenlix "this one from MX is super strong"

Now there's a lot of drugs that can make you lose weight, but they're not as fast in weight reduction as the above.

And still, the number one drug to lose weight is Methamphetamine.

On the other hand, you can go on antipsychotics and SSRIs and gain weight like crazy.

Back when I was on methadone I gained 40lbs. I got it off quickly by eating just protein vegetables and fruits.
Took in about 1000 less calories then needed.
Also did 30 minutes of yoga a day.
Drugs for losing weight will only work while you're using.
You don't want a drug habit to lose a few pounds.
Natural weight loss and change of diet and lifestyle is the best at keeping it off

I'm sorry, but it's ice, hands down. Other drugs that cause weight loss include the following, I believe:

▪︎ Amphetamines "Adderall, Dexedrine,... etc"

▪︎ Phentermine

▪︎ Asenlix "this one from MX is super strong"

Now there's a lot of drugs that can make you lose weight, but they're not as fast in weight reduction as the above.

And still, the number one drug to lose weight is Methamphetamine.

On the other hand, you can go on antipsychotics and SSRIs and gain weight like crazy.
Yeah i used to have dexedrine in the 80’s only to shift maybe a stone - i got those prescribed too but at least they gave me energy - like a dexy’s midnight runner 🤣 but the phent just give me shakes n palpertations dry mouth , they work think theyre 35mg tabs prescribed over the phone .
Got a load of them but really i want something that gives me a long lasting burst of energy and is an appetite suppressant - ive got coke but it fucks my nose , even after 3 small bumps .

I used to get speed in the 80’s and thars what id like but ive only got a scallywag dealer for that at the mo - new town , no partner to help me get so not sure what to get off him or if hes trustworthy .

Any help of what to ask for would be mega helpful if thats allowed in rules.

Ive been on here years but had a big break - im pretty good with speed get myself up - in shape and motivated then stop .

Can do for a month or so in micro doses and get in the gym - just need a confidence boost and positive mindset .

Any help appreciated ive got nobody to ask and ended up buying coke in the back of a couple of dodgies car yest 🤣

Ive got telegram and a dealer online whose quite good sent me bottle subutramine but i cant find due to moving house - i hid it really well 😬🤣sorry mega long post , love you guys n girls x

Yeah i used to have dexedrine in the 80’s only to shift maybe a stone - i got those prescribed too but at least they gave me energy - like a dexy’s midnight runner 🤣 but the phent just give me shakes n palpertations dry mouth , they work think theyre 35mg tabs prescribed over the phone .
Got a load of them but really i want something that gives me a long lasting burst of energy and is an appetite suppressant - ive got coke but it fucks my nose , even after 3 small bumps .

I used to get speed in the 80’s and thars what id like but ive only got a scallywag dealer for that at the mo - new town , no partner to help me get so not sure what to get off him or if hes trustworthy .

Any help of what to ask for would be mega helpful if thats allowed in rules.

Ive been on here years but had a big break - im pretty good with speed get myself up - in shape and motivated then stop .

Can do for a month or so in micro doses and get in the gym - just need a confidence boost and positive mindset .

Any help appreciated ive got nobody to ask and ended up buying coke in the back of a couple of dodgies car yest 🤣

Ive got telegram and a dealer online whose quite good sent me bottle subutramine but i cant find due to moving house - i hid it really well 😬🤣sorry mega long post , love you guys n girls x
I remember hiding some Oxycodone, Morphine, Dilaudid, Tramadol, and Tylenol 3 in a bag that I hid somewhere in an older house. Moved out of there without remembering where I hid that bag. Was pissed off to lose them, but it wasn't too bad as it was probably a pill or two of each.

Yeah its like a sweet shop if you put in location , they turn up in with gear in like ten seconds and have emojis for products
Ive got about 10 in less than a 5 mile radius and legit as i know there whereabouts.. basically busy houses but they deliver took me 10 secs at weekend