• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best weight loss drug

mauve

Bluelighter
Hey guys, in your personal opinion. What drug, wether legal or not, or wether marketed for weight loss or not, made you loose weight the most.

Thanks!

(I have no background in any relevant field, I state none of this as fact, it's my half-arsed opinion)

Without a doubt, amphetamines in my experience. I'm sure meth is worse/better :unsure: but I've never gone there and don't think I ever should.

Saying that, I've never really had any proper weight to lose. All I know is that I can do far more work with far fewer calories on amph. When I'm not on stims I eat enormous amounts, like 7000kcal sometimes, and I'm less than 10 stone. When I'm on speed I can get by on 1500. After months of that there is virtually no fat left on me. It's not good. I get cold very fast and when I do get hungry, I need to find food fast or I start to feel really unwell.

I really wouldn't recommend speed for weight loss, even if it does do that job. One just needs to burn more energy than one consume, it really is that simple. Speed helps you do that but speed comes with all kinds of issues and complications. My advice is find an active hobby/sport that you genuinely enjoy, and absolutely smash that, while maintaining a satisfying but ultimately less calorific diet.

You didn't even imply it's you asking for the advice, but writing this is occupying my mind so I hope you don't mind me doing so.

Just asking people's personal opinions from their experience

If you want to try something that is not super hard on your body, legal and easy to aquire, go with an ECA stack. Basically you buy a bottle of 200mg caffeine, some boxes of bronkaid (Ephedrine) and a bottle of baby aspirin.

It's an old weightlifting cutting hack. I've done it several times and when paired with a caloric deficit you will lose weight.

The goal is to take one 200mg caffeine and one bronkaid pill 25mg 3x daily. You only need one 81mg aspirin. Start by taking a half pill of each 3 times daily (except take the whole aspirin). You want to start early because this will fuck with your sleep. My schedule was like 7am, 11am 3pm. Would not take the last dose after 4pm.

After 2 days start taking one full pill of caffeine/ephedrine in morning and continuing with half doses for dose #2 and #3. Then after seven days take a full pill of each for dose #1 and #2 and continue half pills for dose # 3. Then by 14 days you taper to full pills on all three doses.

It's recommended to only do a month cycle, but I've done two months in a row several times and I was fine. You will build a tolerance eventually. Basically it's a thermogenic compound and it raises your BMR. Basically making you burn more calories at rest. Plus the stim effect cuts food cravings.

Hey guys, in your personal opinion. What drug, wether legal or not, or wether marketed for weight loss or not, made you loose weight the most.

Thanks!
Anything that will increase your capacity to perform physical work. Caffeine has worked well for me, and kratom gives me the motivation to push myself until failure consistently through a workout.

But, if you're looking for a drug that just shreds pounds off of you without doing any work for it, meth or heroin I'm certain.

Last edited:
Well, if safety isn't a concern - and it should be, obviously - it doesn't really matter whether your goal is to drop sixty pounds in three weeks or to eat 8,000 calories of junk food a day and remain a size 30, the answer is meth.

I've got my fair share of experience with stims and depressants.

Interesting that most of you saw the biggest weight loss with the strongest stimulant around, in which I agree. However the downside to using meth aside from being cardio and neuro toxic is the weight loss doesn't look natural.

Anyone had weight loss from mephedrone every weekend?

Well, if safety isn't a concern - and it should be, obviously - it doesn't really matter whether your goal is to drop sixty pounds in three weeks or to eat 8,000 calories of junk food a day and remain a size 30, the answer is meth.
I'm not touching meth again, I've never been overweight. But it made me look gaunt, yuk. I'm just looking to shed that stubborn couple few pounds 😭

aminorex and their analogs, far stronger appetite suppression than any amphetamine, meth, or the likes.

The best thing for weight loss is just making sure you are in a calorie defecit. Or fasting. Any drugs that cause me to loose weight the weight I loose is usually muscle not fat.
You're spot on. that's why it's so important when losing weight and being in a caloric deficit, you must have massive amounts of protein plus do resistance training as well.

I think i consumed about 150g of protein a day, that is like 6 protein shakes. A calorie deficit im sure works for some, but I don't think it's the only factor, as I used to eat ton loads and gained nothing, now I'm eating normally with resistance training but can't reach my goal weight. I think genetics play a huge part.

Going back to chemical substances.
If meth is at the top, however I don't think meth does anything for your metabolism, it just kills your appetite and sucks the life out of you with continued use. If there are many that kill your appetite, what about any that speed up your metabolism?
Is it correct to say most stimulants indirectly increase your metabolic rate through all that energy expenditure, but wouldn't the body react and try reach homeostasis thus rendering them no better than a placebo after continued use

I think i consumed about 150g of protein a day, that is like 6 protein shakes. A calorie deficit im sure works for some, but I don't think it's the only factor, as I used to eat ton loads and gained nothing, now I'm eating normally with resistance training but can't reach my goal weight. I think genetics play a huge part.

Going back to chemical substances.
If meth is at the top, however I don't think meth does anything for your metabolism, it just kills your appetite and sucks the life out of you with continued use. If there are many that kill your appetite, what about any that speed up your metabolism?
Is it correct to say most stimulants indirectly increase your metabolic rate through all that energy expenditure, but wouldn't the body react and try reach homeostasis thus rendering them no better than a placebo after continued use
Dude, a calorie deficit works a 100% every time. it's pure science. If you are taking in less calories than it takes to maintain your current weight, you will lose weight. use a macro calculator to determine your caloric intake.

If you want to try something that is not super hard on your body, legal and easy to aquire, go with an ECA stack. Basically you buy a bottle of 200mg caffeine, some boxes of bronkaid (Ephedrine) and a bottle of baby aspirin.

It's an old weightlifting cutting hack. I've done it several times and when paired with a caloric deficit you will lose weight.

The goal is to take one 200mg caffeine and one bronkaid pill 25mg 3x daily. You only need one 81mg aspirin. Start by taking a half pill of each 3 times daily (except take the whole aspirin). You want to start early because this will fuck with your sleep. My schedule was like 7am, 11am 3pm. Would not take the last dose after 4pm.

After 2 days start taking one full pill of caffeine/ephedrine in morning and continuing with half doses for dose #2 and #3. Then after seven days take a full pill of each for dose #1 and #2 and continue half pills for dose # 3. Then by 14 days you taper to full pills on all three doses.

It's recommended to only do a month cycle, but I've done two months in a row several times and I was fine. You will build a tolerance eventually. Basically it's a thermogenic compound and it raises your BMR. Basically making you burn more calories at rest. Plus the stim effect cuts food cravings.
I'm in the UK and ephedrine is harder to come by then illicit drugs it's ridiculous 😂

I'm in the UK and ephedrine is harder to come by then illicit drugs it's ridiculous 😂
Oh wow. You cannot get over the counter asthma pills? In the US they want your ID and there is a limit on how much you can buy. To make sure your not trying to make meth.

Oh wow. You cannot get over the counter asthma pills? In the US they want your ID and there is a limit on how much you can buy. To make sure your not trying to make meth.
Yep none available. Yet codeine in combination with paracetamol is readily available over the counter to the masses