• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best way to smoke meth?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
seems hard to do it right. many bowls or just one? 20mg or 50? i keep finding myself in a state where the euphoria leavea quickly and the stim stays... is that brain chemistry? i recall constant euphoria :\

Light bulbs or gtfo.

Nah, I'm just fucking around.......was always super fascinated by the lightbulb pipe method. Had a meth problem for a bit years ago but never smoked it and always joked that I would only do so if lightbulbs were involved for the full "I think I've fucked up" effect.

Sorry for not posting anything of substance. Have a nice day.

Light bulbs or gtfo.

Nah, I'm just fucking around.......was always super fascinated by the lightbulb pipe method. Had a meth problem for a bit years ago but never smoked it and always joked that I would only do so if lightbulbs were involved for the full "I think I've fucked up" effect.

indeed good sir and you as well, ty for bumping the thread. i will try the light bulb method

Whenever I do smoke something like meth, or synthetic cathinones, I always do so out of a water bubbler type pipe. I find this causes significantly less irritation to the lungs and allows for bigger hits.

But if you are smoking the type of mass produced crystal meth going around in the US, I would avoid smoking it altogether. This new stuff is not euphoric as when smoked (when compared to the old school pseudoephedrine derived meth). It's stimulating but doesn't that smooth, clean euphoria that properly manufactured pseudoephedrine meth has.

It's better to take this new stuff orally. A large single dose (say 100mg+) is actually fairly euphoric. But it doesn't compare when smoked. If this is because of perhaps a small amount of l-methamphetamine present or some other active contaminant, is unclear, but whatever case may be, the difference is especially noticeable when smoked. My theory is that a large single oral dose is more euphoric because it is able to elicit serotonin release, and start smoother, gradual onset of oral dosing is able to soften the adrenergic/edgy feeling you get from smoking it.

Whenever I do smoke something like meth, or synthetic cathinones, I always do so out of a water bubbler type pipe. I find this causes significantly less irritation to the lungs and allows for bigger hits.

But if you are smoking the type of mass produced crystal meth going around in the US, I would avoid smoking it altogether. This new stuff is not euphoric as when smoked (when compared to the old school pseudoephedrine derived meth). It's stimulating but doesn't that smooth, clean euphoria that properly manufactured pseudoephedrine meth has.

It's better to take this new stuff orally. A large single dose (say 100mg+) is actually fairly euphoric. But it doesn't compare when smoked. If this is because of perhaps a small amount of l-methamphetamine present or some other active contaminant, is unclear, but whatever case may be, the difference is especially noticeable when smoked. My theory is that a large single oral dose is more euphoric because it is able to elicit serotonin release, and start smoother, gradual onset of oral dosing is able to soften the adrenergic/edgy feeling you get from smoking it.

thanks man, what i have definitely resembles what you speak. ill take a 40mg hit out of dab bong and be euphoric for like 10 mins. gonna try a capsule tomorrow :)

I've definitely noticed oral methamphetamine can be very, very euphoric and intense, but for me finding the sweet spot was always so tricky; it was almost always either I took too much and was spun to the fucking gills for like 3 days off 1 dose lol, or I didn't quite take enough and had to redose and overshot it anyway.

As for smoking... hot rails. Nuff said.

thanks man, what i have definitely resembles what you speak. ill take a 40mg hit out of dab bong and be euphoric for like 10 mins. gonna try a capsule tomorrow :)

Yeah, when smoked, this new meth has to be taken in giant hits to achieve anything resembling euphoria. And even then it is very fleeting. Not worth it, just frustrating.

But orally it is much better. Depending on your tolerance

Problem, taking large oral doses of meth in any regular basis is pretty awful for you. In some ways, it's arguably worse for you than smoking since large oral doses of meth impact sleeping and eating to a greater extent.

Also, I'd avoid smoking some after having eaten a large dose, at least for the first 6 hours or so. Smoking some after eating a large dose sort of feels like it triggers a come-down like feeling.

Low bumps of meth nasally + a NMDA antagonist like O-PCM in low dosages was very, very euphoric but also a remarkedly clean buzz. I walked around listening to music all day and felt just awesome. The combination avoids some downsides like rapid tolerance. You don't need heroic dosages to feel good off meth, I did maybe 15mg a day.

Same. The best for me was always smoking out of a bong/bubbler. Always hated pipes.

Same. The best for me was always smoking out of a bong/bubbler. Always hated pipes.

Yeah, whenever I smoke meth, it's out of a bubbler. Smoking meth directly from a pipe feels way more harsh on the lungs. If I smoke meth directly like that for more than a few hits my lungs get irritated and I sometimes end up coughing for a day or two. I think part of it is that the smoke coming out of meth pipe is just too hot, especially after you've been taking a bunch of hits

Smoked out of a bubbler, it feels much less harsh on the lungs, and allows you take much larger hits.

I have bought glass bubblers designed for smoking meth, but I usually make my own, sort of like this one (this is not mine, found this picture on reddit to illustrate my point):

But the ones I make are similar in concept. I'm not a big meth guy, so all my bubblers are meant to be disposable.

I smoke all other stimulants (like cathinones etc) the same way, through water. Some people say it's a wasteful way to smoke, but I'd rather waste some than scortch my lungs. Maybe in somewhere where meth is very expensive (like Australia) smoking directly out of the pipe makes more sense, but in the US, crystal meth had become dirt cheap. Crystal meth is actually now cheaper per gram than high-end dispensary weed. Of course, the meth these days isn't as smooth and euphoric of the meth from a decade ago, but it still definitely quite strong.

The one thing I don't smoke through water is crack or freebase cocaine. I have tried it but it does seem wasteful, and well-made crack or freebase is so strong that you don't really need to take monster sized hits to get fucked up. I remember smoking some strong crack out of a bubbler and trying to take some giant hits. The effect was so strong that I almost passed out, could barely stand. Felt dangerous.

But again, with respect to smoking this new dirt cheap cartel crystal meth, I honestly think it's better just to eat it. That said, I know people like the process of smoking it, and it brings back memories for me, but this stuff just doesn't have that clean smooth high that old school crystal meth had.

Light bulbs or gtfo.

A few years ago my pill dealer gave me a gram of meth. First time I tried it and I Googled home made pipes and by the end of the day there wasn't a light blub in my house lol.
I kept smashing them trying to get it took apart . The next day a relative surprised me with a visit and as I was tweaking they asked whyi had no light bulbs and using candles lol.
It does work though. Us drug enthusiasts can be very resourceful

And it lasts a LOT longer.
Oh fuck, no thanks. That was one of the things that fucked me up with meth. The amount of time the high would last. Though, to be fair, if it was fast-acting like cocaine, maybe I'd still have a meth problem. So I guess if I ever go back in time, I'll tell my younger self to bum it just to get over the whole ordeal sooner. ;)

Oh fuck, no thanks. That was one of the things that fucked me up with meth. The amount of time the high would last. Though, to be fair, if it was fast-acting like cocaine, maybe I'd still have a meth problem. So I guess if I ever go back in time, I'll tell my younger self to bum it just to get over the whole ordeal sooner. ;)
Or grab a light blub 😅