• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best way to smoke meth?

Yeah it’s more expensive to buy an energy drink than it is to buy one of those Pyrex pipes. They last a pretty long time if you use care too. When it inevitably shatters for whatever reason you can melt down what’s left with a blowtorch and use the stem as part of a hot rail setup. Inexpensive, “health conscious” or at least preferable (as far as these things go anyway) and versatile, definitely the best option imo if you’re gonna use that roa

Oh fuck, no thanks. That was one of the things that fucked me up with meth. The amount of time the high would last. Though, to be fair, if it was fast-acting like cocaine, maybe I'd still have a meth problem. So I guess if I ever go back in time, I'll tell my younger self to bum it just to get over the whole ordeal sooner. ;)
Yup. I stay up for a minium 48-72 hours if I do oral dosage. Smoking I can sleep within 12.

I hate the long long high of oral. Even smoking is too long for me, it's the worst part of the drug and why I'll never use it regularly. If you could get 2hr or 4hr Meth.. Now that would be a treat!!

Yup. I stay up for a minium 48-72 hours if I do oral dosage. Smoking I can sleep within 12.

I hate the long long high of oral. Even smoking is too long for me, it's the worst part of the drug and why I'll never use it regularly. If you could get 2hr or 4hr Meth.. Now that would be a treat!!

im with you on 100% on that - definitley one of the reasons why it sucks

4 hour meth would be the way to go for sure

also, regarding light bulbs, I believe this method is now outdated, regarding harm reduction

the US effectively banned oldschool incandescent light bulbs in 2023

now you can only buy LED lightbulbs
Yeah, you're right. I didn't even think of that. We banned incandescents like a decade ago.
Had that CFL phase which would have defo been a bad idea and now LEDs which are definitely coated.

I'm always living in the past.

RIP lightbulb method