• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best way to smoke meth?

Or grab a light blub 😅
Even though I preferred sublingual or rectal because it made the high last all day without redosing (like at work), I still smoked sometimes.

The artsy-craftsy part of me enjoyed making meth pipes with various shapes and sizes of light bulbs (with copper tube stems). Some of those teardrop-shaped smaller bulbs made for chandeliers are really tough. I made one pipe that lasted well over a year. I may still have it somewhere. I quit meth before I wore it out.

PS-- I also made little holders for setting down hot pipes. I probably could have sold pipe&cradle sets.

Last edited:
I've only done it 2 times. Last time I stayed up for 5 days and ended up in the psych ward.
Definitely not a drug for me

The artsy-craftsy part of me enjoyed making meth pipes with various shapes and sizes of light bulbs (with copper tube stems). Some of those teardrop-shaped smaller bulbs made for chandeliers are really tough. I made one pipe that lasted well over a year. I may still have it somewhere. I quit meth before I wore it out.
Legend.

You guys made my day. And even more so because you've ligh bulbed and lived to tell the tale in a coherent manner. Much love. I live vicariously through you light bulb legends. <3

I've only done it 2 times. Last time I stayed up for 5 days and ended up in the psych ward.
Thank fuck I never had either of these problems. I thought it was beyond fucked being high for like 24 hours, never mind 5 days.
Definitely not a drug for me
Nor me! I get anxiety just thinking about it and I haven't touched it since 2006.

quick question is there a huge detriment to smoking in the house? i mean if im only dojng a bowl or two. i know it contams everything but is a window open enough?

quick question is there a huge detriment to smoking in the house? i mean if im only dojng a bowl or two. i know it contams everything but is a window open enough?
If you're doing it right, the vapor that escapes into the air is a miniscule amount. It shouldn't be detectable to another person in the same room.

If you're doing it right, the vapor that escapes into the air is a miniscule amount. It shouldn't be detectable to another person in the same room.
i mean i smoke out of a bong and each 50mg hit tends to blow snowstorms lol, then the room/upstairs smells like burnt rubber

You could literally hotbox a hotel room with tweak vapor and someone walking in the hall past your door, only mere feet away, would never suspect a thing (at least not due to the “smell” lol)

Yeah, a mate of mine used to smoke meth indoors and the result was nothing compared to when I start smoking ciggies inside when I get drunk. Like 1s and 0s.

are yall holding in your hits in? notixe if i hold for a couple more seconds the exhale is low vapor, but i hear not to hold in meth smoke

Yeah. I’ve never understood that either, why someone would utilize a water pipe with it. When used correctly (I.e., not burnt) the resulting vapor isn’t harsh imo, not in the same way that something like taking a massive rip of weed out of a bong would be anyway. I can just imagine how gross that water must taste if you decide to drink it too..

meth is probably the smoothest smoke I've ever put in my lungs, as long as you don't burn it

it's almost suspiciously smooth... Zero cough reflex, zero burn, mild taste, even from humongous hits.

also, regarding light bulbs, I believe this method is now outdated, regarding harm reduction

the US effectively banned oldschool incandescent light bulbs in 2023

now you can only buy LED lightbulbs

Who knows what kind of chemical/paint additives are in those, or if they can be easily removed like old lightbulbs

stick to foil or cheap oil burner pipes IMO