• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best thing to drink while smoking?

Get yourself a 40 or some brown liquor and sip it between blunt rips.

Or if your going non alcoholic a fresh opened can of coke over ice is damn good plus the sugar and caffeine ought to spark some conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
a big milo milk with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. hell, why stop at one?

Let's see here, so many to choose from: Arizona Strawberry Arnold Palmer, Mickey D's Pineapple Mango smoothie (fucking love Pineapple, as well as Mango makes you feel subtropical haha), Wendy's Strawberry Lemonade (w/ fresh strawberries blended into it, very sweet; also Wild Berry Lemonade is dope too, prob better than Strawberry IMHE/O), call me a "faggot", but heavy-rum (80 prf) Pina Coladas are delicious when I'm stoned, Stone and Forge Hard Cider 6% alcohol; so refreshing with a kick of a warm, euphoric intoxication, Pineapple and blue dot or Coconut Ciroc, Redbull and blue dot Ciroc, HQ 80 prf vodka (ie Grey Goose or Tito's) + Redbull, Arizona Mango, Arizona Strawberry, Tainaco Bell's fountain Baja Blast (the best baja), OJ and Circo bleu dawt, White Russian one of my favorite cocktails inspired by The Dude, the hangyourhead abides... (Half & half cream:milk + Kahlua + good vodka), Chocolate malt milkshake, Mint Choco-chip milkshake, plain ole' Chocolate Frosty Wendy's, and more to think of and tell Bluelight ;)

I think nothing can beat the combination of good Italian Red Wine with weed.

My favorite is Montepulcianno D'Abruzzo.

We all know that alcohol and weed have a synergy but I have a theory that red wine in particular due to some chemical in it (maybe tannins?) has an even GREATER synergy with weed.

I've never looked up studies so I don't know, but at least for me I feel like red wine is the headiest alcohol so the combo gives me the headiest feeling.

Nothing like drinking about 3 glasses of Montepulcianno then vaping a bowl, GREAT body high.

Pina Colada Sobe. Not too sweet but tastes great when you have cotton mouth.

Beer, coffee and energy drinks are my favourites when smoking pot. I'm fairly caffein sensitive so just one coffee or energy drink will give me much more of a stimulating and creative high (this may just me true for me though).

And I find the mild buzz from two or three beers goes great with being stoned.

I like to make some mango smoothies whenever Im having people over for a smoke sesh. They taste great and you get that sweet myrcene which increases the intensity/duration of the high!

i like arizona tea or peace tea to sip on but if im dying of thrist then a cherry or vanilla coke or dr. pepper.. alchol wise i know its kinda girly but those smirnoff ice ( any flavor ) are real good while smoking n actullay get u bent after a few..