• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best thing to drink while smoking?

red wine goes great with good hashish.

If non alcoholic then I'd go with some ice cold peach ice tea.

things i like,
chocolate milk
peach mango jucies,
milkshakes,

i like barefoot merlot, sweet red, moscatto

100% Strawberry banana mango juice. The juice HAS to be 100% all natural. Its so good that it seems like it should be forbidden.

I think that fruit juices are the best thing ever to drink when stoned. Especially orange juice. Thick juices that are almost like smoothies are really good, too. In my opinion, cranberry juice can sometimes not be a good a choice if it dries out your mouth, but that might depend on the person? (It definitely doesn't help me with dry-mouth.)

Sweet tea is the next best thing.

i like barefoot merlot...
for a $5 wine, barefoot merlot is surprisingly good. if you like drinking red wine when high (which i do) do yourself a favour and spend a little more for a really good bottle of wine. you don't have to spend millions. most stores have excellent wine for $15-$20. try an easy to drink, jammy zinfandel or a gsm for something with more dimensions.

alasdair

I've always been partial to staggeringly bitter IPAs when smoking. Something at 80+ IBU. Or switch and go in the opposite direction; a malty doppelbock or eisbock. Basically a beer with a very strong, assertive taste.

Don't really like wine when smoking except for the Beaujolais that comes out in November; then I can drink lots :)

Tom

relevant fact: smokers should consume about 10% more Vitamin C than non-smokers

my personal favorite? I do love me some Apple Juice not gonna lie

alsl qft on the gatorade glacier cherry. strawberry lemondade is pretty refreshing when cold as well

Mix bong water and steel reserve....

haha but for real I would agree with sweet tea (other than arizona imo), any good fruit juice, or simply lemonade.

Faxe kondi for the win!
Its in the same category as sprite and 7up but so much better!
Its the only soda that I would even consider spending money on.

Faxe kondi for the win!
Its in the same category as sprite and 7up but so much better!
Its the only soda that I would even consider spending money on.

Faxe Kondi? Is that available in America?

You know what, nvm, I'm just gonna google it.

Water, green tea... I imagine a banana or strawberry milkshake (home made not some Mcdonalds shit), would taste amazing.

Water...
Orange juice..
Red wine...

Fruit juices and hard liquor as well but those are the priorities.

Fuck beer. Tobacco for that.

An old friend of mine is comin over this weekend to smoke and I wanna have somethin good to drink between tokes. Usually i just drink an arizona or a peace tea. but does anyone know of anything different to try?
I'd suggest drinking some Ramune. The really fruity flavor tastes even better when high :D

Absinthe and weed is an interesting combination to try. Don't overdo it though because its really easy to get drunk on absinthe really quickly.