• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best thing to drink while smoking?

dsesesy

Bluelighter
An old friend of mine is comin over this weekend to smoke and I wanna have somethin good to drink between tokes. Usually i just drink an arizona or a peace tea. but does anyone know of anything different to try?

Non-acoholic? Tea of all kinds. Iced, hot, black, green, white, roasted, toasted, whatever.

Alcoholic? Red wine.

wow that's more perfect than you know haha i have a bottle for us already. didn't even think of it but maybe we could smoke and drink it together thanks!

At the right time (most of the time) Orange soda sorts out any liquid cravings that overcome my stoned mouth

Non-acoholic? Tea of all kinds. Iced, hot, black, green, white, roasted, toasted, whatever.

Alcoholic? Red wine.

Red wine? Ugh.... I'm a white wine fan myself, but not while smoking....

If I'm drinking beer, I'd prefer a Blue Moon or a Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat to sort out the cottonmouth.

Non-alcoholic is tougher.... I find myself drinking water more often than not, but there's this Apple, Orange, Pineapple juice that Welch's has out that's just fucking wonderful, and actually forms an awesome base for a super simple gin and juice.

Tattoo, Captain Morgans new shit,suburb with a dr.pepper n a blunt of loud. R

Definitely an ice cold Mountain Dew is how I go. When I'm tokin up I can drink a 2 liter of it in about 30 seconds it's pretty damn freaky but awesome at the same time. When I'm drinking Mtn. Dew I can taste the trip goin on it's the best thing in the world.

Mtn Dew Code Red duuude. That's the shit. Best drink to have while I'm stoned. I drank about 16 liters of it once in one night, no lie.

Personally i like a good porter or stout. As far as non alcoholic bubble gum soda is awesome but hard to find.

All time best beverage to have while smoking is Glacier Cherry Gatorade. It HAS to be cold or else it's just not the same. Try it, you'll be happy you did!

V8 has an apple juice called "Apple Medley", 5 different apples go into it and it's soooo dank
Water, water, water.

Some good merlot and a couple joints is my favorite way to end my night