• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best syringe to IV heroin?

What's up with all the stuff in this thread about the OP having sex with a dude if he decides to shoot up? Is appealing to someone's aversion to same-sex contact really the best way to convince them not to IV?

Probably doesn't matter in the OP's case because he's gonna do whatever he's gonna do, I doubt anyone here is gonna influence him one way or another. It just seems like an odd line of argumentation...

30 gauge 1cc long tips

Imo

I like Easy Touch brand the best but Terumo 27 gauge 1cc long tips is what people sell on the street because that's what they give out at the needle exchange

If you want accurate safe instructions to properly inject, PM me

30 gauge 1cc long tips

Imo

I like Easy Touch brand the best but Terumo 27 gauge 1cc long tips is what people sell on the street because that's what they give out at the needle exchange

agree with this, they seem to be relatively easy to find also, def my needle of choice

If you decide to go down the route of injecting heroin then be prepared to have dirty old men use you for sexual favours. Or perhaps you will turn to crime to pay for your habit. Eventually you will end up in trouble with the law and put in jail. As a nice young 18 year old you'll be someones bitch in no time. So either way you will end up with an asshole as big as a bucket.

Dont inject heroin.

Your slapdash opinions are not appreciated here good sir. No one can be scared away from something they were curious about to begin with, and implying anal rape in jail doesn't help young men formed well educated opinions. IV use of heroin will not automatically result in going to prison. Many people have adapted their use to 'normal' lives, working normal jobs and looking like very 'normal' people.
Our job here is to inform and educate our younger peers so that their lives, with or without drugs, are empowered by the truth. However, asking straight up about which type of syringe to use is somewhat gauche. Do some research, maybe try heroinhelper.com - they are my favorite resource for explaining all the tools of the trade.
Best of luck.

Your slapdash opinions are not appreciated here good sir. No one can be scared away from something they were curious about to begin with, and implying anal rape in jail doesn't help young men formed well educated opinions. IV use of heroin will not automatically result in going to prison. Many people have adapted their use to 'normal' lives, working normal jobs and looking like very 'normal' people.
Our job here is to inform and educate our younger peers so that their lives, with or without drugs, are empowered by the truth. However, asking straight up about which type of syringe to use is somewhat gauche. Do some research, maybe try heroinhelper.com - they are my favorite resource for explaining all the tools of the trade.
Best of luck.
That's a very helpful website, thank you. I have almost all the information I need at this point, but previous to making this thread I had no clue. I did some googling but I kept getting different gauges, different needles lengths, etc so I wanted to see your guys' opinions. And I agree, I know he just wants to scare me from IVing heroin but it's ridiculous to imply that IVing heroin means I'll inherently be raped or something. I can't even take such a absurd prediction seriously, let alone be scared by it.

He's not trying to scare you, but give you a real warning of what might happened.... I never thought I'd get raped yet here I am without any support after being raped a year ago after a failed suicide attempt as I was tired of being under scripted pain meds while never being seriously treated for my physical issues that left me with pain leaving me stuck in life dependant on opiates (not even heroin actually not even heroin until the end) only becoming more so labeled as an addict as if I was not treating pain that didn't even start with heroin for getting high, but oxymorphone and oxycodone to manage my pain. Because the suicide attempt failed and all I wanted was a god damn shoulder rub because I couldn't even get the medication I needed for my real sciatic, winged shoulder blade, and much more that still needs a real diagnosis so I let a neighbor from my apartment in my life when he offered company as I passed seeing I was not well and accepted whatever suggestion desperate not to think about the failed suicide attempt, coming withdrawals once I finished my meds that night, and everything else wrong in my life.... In the end I had no shoulder rub, idiotically accepted to use crack as I couldn't get any opiate and after the suicide attempt didn't care what I used used in hopes it worked for me as it seemed to work for others in my skewed perspective, and tried killing myself again when I was abandoned after being raped when the only reason I spent time with them is they offered company to cheer me up. Not do what they want and leave without doing anything for me.

Seriously shadow you have no idea the road you are going down. Stop while you are ahead and get help.

I don't shoot but I plan to take a phlebotomy class at my college campus as you should. I'm taking the class cause it will look good for a pharm tech job if I need to shoot I can. Take a phlebotomy class at a local community college campus

He's not trying to scare you, but give you a real warning of what might happened.... I never thought I'd get raped yet here I am without any support after being raped a year ago after a failed suicide attempt as I was tired of being under scripted pain meds while never being seriously treated for my physical issues that left me with pain leaving me stuck in life dependant on opiates (not even heroin actually not even heroin until the end) only becoming more so labeled as an addict as if I was not treating pain that didn't even start with heroin for getting high, but oxymorphone and oxycodone to manage my pain. Because the suicide attempt failed and all I wanted was a god damn shoulder rub because I couldn't even get the medication I needed for my real sciatic, winged shoulder blade, and much more that still needs a real diagnosis so I let a neighbor from my apartment in my life when he offered company as I passed seeing I was not well and accepted whatever suggestion desperate not to think about the failed suicide attempt, coming withdrawals once I finished my meds that night, and everything else wrong in my life.... In the end I had no shoulder rub, idiotically accepted to use crack as I couldn't get any opiate and after the suicide attempt didn't care what I used used in hopes it worked for me as it seemed to work for others in my skewed perspective, and tried killing myself again when I was abandoned after being raped when the only reason I spent time with them is they offered company to cheer me up. Not do what they want and leave without doing anything for me.

Seriously shadow you have no idea the road you are going down. Stop while you are ahead and get help.
I've already bought the gear and the needles, no way I'm going back. No one I could sell it to, and I'm already intent on doing it. I'm sorry taco, I know you tried really hard to get me to stop and you did help while I was withdrawing and for that I'm truely grateful but I'm going to be honest...I'm not stopping. Maybe I'll be clean for good in the future, but this time I failed.

lol the people I know who are best at shooting are ignorant hillbillies, you definitely do not need a formal education to be a good junkie. It's not exactly a complicated medical procedure to put a needle in your vein...

any fool can slam with the best of them. I've living testament to that. 8)

Well? Did you do it? If you did are you still alive? Do you feel better now? Are you excited to enter junky life? So many thing a person can do to pass time and you want to iv heroin. Be safe, be as smart as you can and never, ever use alone.

Well? Did you do it? If you did are you still alive? Do you feel better now? Are you excited to enter junky life? So many thing a person can do to pass time and you want to iv heroin. Be safe, be as smart as you can and never, ever use alone.
Not yet, I'm trying to find citric acid because I get #3 heroin. And I'll try to be safe, thanks. I was recommended I have a friend with me the first time I do it so I don't die if I do OD, so I have that set up already too.

Dr. H has detailed the many negative and slightly fewer positive effects and results of being either a heroin user or an addict - which are not the same thing absolutely, but there is a thin line between the two which many never realize they've crossed until they are broke and trying to quickly come up with the cash needed just to get well again. Heroinhelper also has many short but detailed articles on clean and safe administration, if this be your path, and also information on ways to end a heroin habit.

Nobody seems to be on your side here and it's because of the hard times we've had waking up each day feeling sick or knowing we have to go out and make money to score. It's not glamorous. It is however, very fun while your high lasts, but that becomes harder to achieve the more times you use it. I trust you to be safe and enjoy yourself within reason,becvause it's a dangerous drug in unexperienced hands, and it is sad to watch another person be charmed into an IV lifestyle,
but if you gotta use an appropriate syringe for your brown, I almost always go 1ml syringes with 1/2" 30G tips. They are comfortable going through all that scar tissue (that's another wonderful aspect of using H)

You can always flush it... It doesn't need to be used by someone

^^ this right here. Not sure why we continue to try to get you to stop this madness because you won't listen but one more time. DONT DO IT!!

^^ this right here. Not sure why we continue to try to get you to stop this madness because you won't listen but one more time. DONT DO IT!!
I know I could flush it, that's what I did when I was going through withdrawals. I already said it's pointless trying to stop me this time though, I'm already intent on doing it.

I know I could flush it, that's what I did when I was going through withdrawals. I already said it's pointless trying to stop me this time though, I'm already intent on doing it.

I understand that but you're not thinking this through. What are the pros and cons

I was recommended I have a friend with me the first time I do it so I don't die if I do OD, so I have that set up already too.

Unless you or your friend have an emergency Narcan kit and know how to properly administer it (which I highly doubt you do) if you do OD and stop breathing you might incur brain damage during the time it takes for the paramedics to arrive and get some Narcan in you to start your breathing again. Just a little food for thought.