• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

RS Rolls, the glues good the papers big and u can roll as big as u want

bksrizla.jpg

^ tis a thing of beauty.

I like the blue king size "Smoking" brand papers, and the Smoking "Masters" papers. They are the thinnest, tasteless, cleanest burning papers I've tried yet.

I shorten them by something like 2cm or so, razor off half the glue, and then backroll spliffs with them. W/ just a single layer like that, you can see straight through the paper. Afte the first couple hits they go really close to transparent.

My favs are some Element rice-papers. They are very thin- you can read thru them- and they are very smooth and have no taste. And i had some Bob Marley hemp papers once that were good, but the elements are the best.

fizzacyst said:
Afte the first couple hits they go really close to transparent.

You must smoke some bunkass weed then, because after a haul of a joint here, it goes brown, not transparent.

Giza said:
You must smoke some bunkass weed then, because after a haul of a joint here, it goes brown, not transparent.

They turn brown on the edges but the paper is still transparent in the middle...........

michael said:
a blunt is rolled in a cigar leaf.

Slang again though. In the North East (UK) it is a term for a joint that has no tobacco inside.

My favourites are the black zig-zags.

I like them because they have a print on them, are longer than rizlas and have a better packet.

Apart from that I can never tell the difference.

OCB NOIR ( BLACK) r the best papes everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......i dont no where they sell them but i live in switzerland and they are by far the best here and pretty much anywhere else ive been

In the quest for the perfect papers, i've had black OCB's, silver rizla's (+ slims), Smoking Black (+ slims), and Elements rolling paper. They are all ultra thin rice paper type rolling papers and are all excellent, however I find that they have this weird taste that gets stronger the closer you get to the end of the spliff. Sorry, zig-zags are like the mexican brick shwag of papers. Might as well roll up newspaper in some corrugated cardboard and smoke that.

In my experience the smoothest papers with the absolute least taste has been the Blue Mascotte king sized. It's like papers made for a stoner king. They also give a nice even burn and don't burn too quickly or too slowly. They give you a lot of paper though, so I either inside-out-roll or shave off 1/4.

good lord i love joints.

Last edited:
Orange Zig-Zags : when rolled tight and with nice tapered ends burn slowly, smoothly, rarely run, and burn o so slowly!

frizzantik said:
oh and americans try rolling a cone joint with a paper filter in it.. it's pretty good like that i think ima stick with it.

This is how I usually do it. Smart. I actually pre-roll my cones with a roach of stiff paper or card, then sprinkle the herb in and pack it down with my cellphone antenna, which unscrews so I can use the skinny end for the thinner parts of the spliff, and the wider end near the top. I pack it down very nicely, so the spliff is nice and dense but hits great.

Last time I rolled one, I just used a plain old Zig-Zag 1 1/4 paper, but I'm gonna be getting some Skunk brand hemp papers soon. =D

ice-9 said:
Sorry, zig-zags are like the mexican brick shwag of papers. Might as well roll up newspaper in some corrugated cardboard and smoke that.
hahahahaha...so true

i'll have to go with ocb premium (black) or smoking deluxe (black), although rizla silvers are pretty much on a par and are available in about a thousand times as many places as the other two. i used to have a cool little ocb premium tin the same shape, size and design as the rizla packet so u could put it in there and stop them from getting fucked in your pocket. it got crushed tho :(

as far as i'm concerned u shud be able to clearly see the gear clearly through the paper, and this means a backroll with nothing thicker than the equivalent of a blue rizla.

the thought of rolling a joint with a regular thickness paper ('mediumweight') makes me angry, the paper seems to smoke more of the joint than u do!

and yes, if u don't already roll your spliffs with a roach (rolled up piece of card usually between 1 and 2 cm in length) then u really should give it a go. no more resinous plant material right on you lips and you can actually smoke the joint to the end! it's beyond me why anyone wouldn't do this but hey...horses for courses