• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

If you got the money, Brown Sugars are my favorite paper, but if you are on a budget, I would reccomend Rizla. And Zig-Zags although they are incredibly common, are still a high quality paper...

Tiesto is a homophobe

Tiesto said:
rizzlas are so gay.

zigs all the way.

i like the thin papers.

ive used solid papers (the ones you can't see through) and they suck. They crinkle n shit. Burn bad.

^^^^ I didn't know that rolling papers had their own sexual orientation, shit I can't even tell the difference between a male rizzla and a female Rizzla, but if you insist that you saw a Rizzla having sexual intercourse with a partner of the same sex then I guess you may be right... "Rizzlas are so gay"

I like to use Hempire 1 1/4 paps. They don't stick quite as well as zig's but the burn slow and plus that extra quarter is nice.

entheo said:
I like to use Hempire 1 1/4 paps. They don't stick quite as well as zig's but the burn slow and plus that extra quarter is nice.
thats what I use too. they're okay.

come on everyone, this is an easy one? club papers all the way. so smooth. no stupid gum to smoke. the fibers of the paper just stick to itself. everything else are just "papers". this is actually good smoke

ya rizla silvers are the thinnest and best rolling imo

club are the best as far as no taste and overall quality

bambu are a bit thicker but you can roll some fatties and they are very easy to handle

i dont dig zags as they contain a lot of shit to make them burn slower that is not good for ya, they dont burn clean and they add alot of unwanted flavor.

What's up with this paper filter @ the end? Ya I get it but if you can roll its not a problem, is it? How many years or decades have people been rolling stuff and now all the sudden we need cardboard on a joint. You ever seen someone who rolls their own cigarettes use cardboard, nope because they can roll. When I was 16 my joints sucked too, you'll get better

you guys are all wrong (and you thought it was personal prefrence), the correct responce is ELEMENTS... Elements are the best rolling papers.