• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best Rolling Papers?

im here to represent the red swan papers.... i mean, they cant be that bad or i wouldnt be stoned now would i??

what the fucks this about papers with a wire?

rips are wank....

most rizla's are also shit, the gums horrible to stick%)

a wire makes it easier to puff, puff, pass. and rizlas are the shit. they taste great and the gum works fine.

Zigzags are my fav. ones. Any kind.
But OCBs are pretty nice too.

Thinnest cleanest paper is best? With no glue but that will hold together strong and not break easily?

Zig-zags of any size. If those are unavailable, blunts are always a viable option.

Smoking gold/black (same thing different pack)

Rizla Silver

OCB Black

and to a lesser extent Slim Rizla blue and Rizla Orginal Blue

The only choices in my opinion.

Nice thin papers, can see straight through them.

peter (ash) pan said:
swans man, always perfect for a foot long, or just an L
But they are so thick and shitty.

Why not just tear a page out a book if you're using swans 8)

For those who don't like a thick paper try rizla silvers there really thin. However if your just starting to roll i recommend a thicker paper such as zig-zag whites, or players papers.

dr seuss said:
i recommend king size slim blue rizlas, or (if you can find them) king size slim silver rizlas. slim blue zig-zags are also good, better than rizla IMO because the paper is slightly thinner & the gum is natural arabic, which for some reason rizla have either stopped using or stopped advertising.

:)

Truer words have never been spoken.

I always use EZ-Widers (double wide). I'm not saying they're the best, just the best out of what I've used simply because they roll good and easy & can be bought at any gas station.

I like ez-wider 1.5

although I dont have much preference when it comes to papers... as long as I can roll it up good I don't care.

kandykorn said:
yup. u can bend the wire as the j burns so that halfway through u don't even have to touch the joint anymore. makes it much easier for passing and u don't burn ur fingertips

that's the sweetest thing ever

i usually prefer hemp papers because i think they burn slower. (could be my imagination.)
1 1/4 is the perfect size for me.
the papers i use most often though are ez wider lights 1 1/4