• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

all i know is i love the intensity of the feeling i get not only from the E but from whatever atmosphere i'm in at the time. that's why i won't let myself roll more than once a month, but most of the time it's only one every three months.

fadedout said:
some pills i got that had magic mushrooms, mdma, and mescaline all mixed into one super little pill, i was trippin out from the mushrooms, exploring my mind on the mescaline, and rollin my face off from the mda, i think they might have had acid in em to who knows, they were the best pills i ever got

I think I ate a bunch of those too 8( ;)

Personally I wish E pills were never invented. Nothing beats parachuting 150mg of pure powder... except maybe 200mg of pure powder =D

Yellow Gator, My first roll ever actually, a very very very good first time.

Little off topic: Worst ever would be a pink lady (pink medusa), my grandmother could make a pill harder than that thing.

^^^^thats funny cuz that what i listed earlier has my best pill ever. mine was pretty strong but then again it was only my second time, i wrote a trip report on that pill

(Melbourne Australia) The best pill I've taken was only my 3rd time. It was an orange star around Feburary '03 and I was absolutely floored off 1. Was in absolute heaven for atleast 5 hours and could only dance after initial effects had warn off.
Not the best night i've had on pills, but definately the strongest mdma experience i've had.

Blue Omegas (chicago) - 2002
Orange Omegas (chicago) - 2002

Haven't tried anything better :)

Spaced Out

The best i have had was the Alien i had about 3 months ago (mid 2003). I was spaced out totally one minute then dancing the next. Hallucinated seeing the reflection of my eyes in the smoke haze in the club and couldn't speak for most of the night. 8(

Oooh yeah goos night :D

Other good pills i have had are Mercedes, Red 3's and WRX's.

yea those aliens were dope, i got a bunch new years eve at this club in ithica new york, kinda big white pill with the regular universal alien head imprinted on the front??? those were up there with probly the three best pills ive ever ate, wow that brings back memories, and yea for my post above i hope no one is actually as dumb as what i wrote, ive actually heard kids in my area telling me they had mescaline and shit in there pills, the crazy shit that gets soread about e pills man il tell ya

it was the new years eve of 2002, well it was 2001 about to turn 2002 so what ever, they were nasty fuckin pills, so good

i agree the blue dolphins were awesome. and i preferred those to the pure mollys of mda i took the first time i rolled.

Yeah I had a pink "microdot" pressie that was just like molly.

But in my opinion nothing beats out molly be it MDA or MDMA. Get good hooks and its cheaper too

The press was actually called "Pink Microdots"? Thats odd, since you'd have thought it would be confused possibly with LSD.

some weeks ago I got a white horseshoe at the lovefield festival. the guy I got the pill from seemed to know the contents (MDE&MDMA) so I decided spontaniously to take a ride. It was the best drug experience I ever had, perhaps cause it was the first time with pure MDMA (I looked the horseshoe up in a pill list ---> 100% MDMA, looked the same on the picture like the one I took).
additionally, I preloaded with 5-htp, maybe this had some boost effect on the buzz as well.

White Sunflowers in the NorthEast, USA area. All sunflowers on pillreports.com and pilldata.org come up as MDA, and these felt different (In a very good way) from all the pills supposedly containing MDMA that I've tried in the past.

A Ferrarri was probably the best one I have ever had but there was another one that was in a capsule that was a 'molly' supposedly.. which was REALLY good...

i havent had alot of rolls but the best would have to be

armani. It was nothing but complete energy and happyness.

a close second would be.

the heart breakers I have now

There like small but thick little pink pills with a heart that has a little line in it.They got me fucked.But it doesn't seem as clear as the armani I had.

Those blue dolphins were good too they were real small but packed a punch.

Well if I hada choose just one it'd be the unbelievably strong and mega intense Grey Pisces (or fish as they are sometimes called).A triple stack with a jesus fish stamped on a barrell..No roll except for the White Buddahs of 1999 has even come close to this one.the PISCES gets a perfect 10,and is without a doubt as pure as they come, 100 % MDMA .These bad ass boys went around the Southeast back in 2001,and I kid you not I peaked and blew up for 4 1/2-5 hrs....nonstop talking,teeth chatters,eye rolls and wiggles ...all the good effects that a REAL roll produces.All in all one lasted me about 6 hours which is incredible.Talk about pure LOVE and empathy in a pill!...One of the best times of my life,without a doubt!The nastiest pill I have ever put on my tongue,and the BEST pill ever made in my opinion.The next day after was cracked out times 10 but it was well worth it ... least I know I rolled the night be4.Too bad they dont make rolls that strong and potent anymore...wish I had some stashed away for a rainy day =-)If u ever find these GET AS MANY AS U CAN ! keep in mind these are a total different batch than the current ones of 2003 going around ~~Michael~~