GOD I WANT SOME FUCKING PILLS.

(just thought I'd put that out there)

rhubarb and custard caps '93
yellow mercedes circa '94
white doves '94
snowballs circa '99
speckled mitsis around the same time
hearts a few months ago :)

Red Tulip in victoria canada, it had the flower not ingraved but it stuck out of the pill, it was beuitiful and cheap cause the American dollar is worth more up there, great fucking pill

as far as MDA goes a Dove in San fransico area, took 1 and a half and though I was going to die at sasha and digweed, nothing better than accepting death and surviving :)

Chomp chomp

1. Blue MTVs - batch going around mid last year
2. Red and Green Omegas - I think these were beginning of last year
3. Red Ferraris - around same time as omegas

The best ones I've had this year are white hearts, ministry of sounds and white kisses :eek:

Pure White (Cap) 2001 - Had this peak_drop_peak_drop_peak thing going. It litterally floored me.

Pink Ladys 2002- Chewed and swallowed. Hit me in 10 minutes flat and then I was flat.

Pink shields of around this time last year in the UK. They took awhile to come up thought. But once you felt that familiar feeling the world started changing around you and a minute later...... floor :D They were extreme dancing pills once i realised there was a mini lightshow going on in the kitchen :)

Double dropping them was just.............. *cant describe in words* kinda feeling.

2nd to them would be the lovely green @'s of late last year. Great pills, have lots of fond memorys while battered off 'em.

the best pill i have ever had was a white dove in 2000. only ate one and i was floored...felt like the first time.

I remember those tulips. Yes they were something, weren't they? Also, the mitzus from 2000 and 2001 were fantastic. But the best I ever had in thirteen years was the purple ferrari in 2001.

Best pill was an "Oreo".

Lasted at least 9 hours, it was white and black. Just like an oreo cookie. The dealer made millions off of those (literally) , but he has been busted. :(

Ages long past my friends.

Good to see there's at least some people that have respect for Blue Dolphins =D

Unfortunately lots of poor copies were made with hardly any desireable ingredients. Anyway, my favorite pill was one of the original Blue Dolphins. Not that I've done that many types of pills, but the ones I do get tend to be very good =)

A capsule..a looooong time ago with Spritz!
Three cheers for laying on a bunch of blankets and pillows on her driveway all night!
It was really nice..but since I've only done two other pills (blue moon and pink durex)..I don't really have much experiance to judge by...
=D =D =D =D

Last years Blue BB's, MTV's and also XL's were quite good. I took so many i forgot what I had eaten.

The tulips are the best pills I have ever eatin,the first ones I had were the orange ones 00-01,along with the blue,the blue and green ones also. All the pills had the tulip raised out of the pill.
The yellow sharks were awesome too
Red smiley faces that were around in 00-01 were kick ass also
Grey fish that were around the same time as the tulips.
And last and final pill the white Twin Turbo Mitzus were the shit!!!
Peace=D

white star in 99
@'ts and xTc in 2001 (xTc contained some pma but you have to try everything right :) )
definitly Bentley's these where fucking awesome right from netherlands. in 2002
hyundai's and white elephant's in 2003
took some good pills these year ,much beter as the past few years...

2000 NYE - First roll Green butterfly me and mate thought we were going to OD but thinking about it now it was fucken awesome.
2002- Green AP's

Some molly's called Honeycombs- tasted just like honey. This was about 4 years ago or so.

white dollars - in moscow 1996
white flags - in moscow this year (real good stuff !!!)