Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

white pioneers in 99
Green BTs 2000
pink star treks 2001
white rolexes a few days ago

Orange Dolphins 2001 - Speedy but in a REALLY good way. Intense as hell, the kind of batch that just keeps going up and up and up.
White Euros from London 2002 - Very smooth and clean pills
White Mitsubisihis 2003 - Strongest most intense pills I've ever had

Green Bacardis Moscow 2003 - MDA, very strong dose. I don't really like MDA but if you like MDA and want a really strong dose of it these pills would be for you
Green/Grey Dolphins 2003 - MDA/MDMA combo, very strange trip

Best would have to be the Orange Dolphins, but mostly due to the events that surrounded the trip.

The Flags that were going round London earlier this year were propa bo

White Euros - Philly - 2002
Brown Mitsubishi - Philly - 2001
Orange Dolphins - Philly - 2002

I think i can speak for most of Australia when i say anything the "x-score" crew ever made. Not only were all their x-score pills wicked, but they also made all the best pills that didn't have a score as well !!
Check out the microgram bulletein for details, i can't be bothered finding the link but its in the Australian discussion in a thread called "and the x-scores came from"
They contained on average 150mg MDMA !!!! Oh YeaH ! No wonder i think all the pills in Aus are shit now !!!

Each and every capsule I ever took.... never had much luck with the (few) pressed pills I've had.

blue motorolas-chicago 2000
white pisces-atlanta 2000
blue skys-indianapolis 2001

XXX's (beige in color)

thumbs up (
14.gif
) (white in color)

superman (blue)

The Mitsubishi Era of 2001/2

Mitsubishi Triangle - as seen on my avatar. Some felt like low MDMA doses, yet other batches were stuffed with MDMA and MDA

Mitsubishi Turbo - Dealer's would charge more for these, worth it though..stuffed with very high quality MDMA and Speed as well, hence the "turbo" gimmick.

Other great pills:

California Sunrises,
Red Arrows,
Pink Doves,
White Hearts

1. Original Blue Dolphin
2. White Smiley's that came out in the Southeast about 6 months ago.
3. Last Summer/Fall's Orange Omegas.

grey speckled octagons that were around bout feb/march time round here - loved them

Possibly the Pyraminds I had earlier this year because they were the first pills I had, they were strong and the atmosphere, music and crowd that nite at the club I was at was amazing!