• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Best psychs for hiking

MDMA/MDA popped into my mind as well. The thing is, I'm pretty much out in the middle of nowhere and if something bad were to happen, I'd be screwed. Also, I've felt that it might make hiking sober seem a little boring afterwards.

Good point. I think a nice MDMA afterglow the day after rolling would make for a prime mindset for spending time outdoors

Trogere - what are your dosages like for that combo? Have you tried any other 4-subs with that?

I prefer to keep it easy because I had a very strong trip on 35mg 4-Aco-DMT. I do between 12-20mg ally, then 5-12mg 4-Aco-DMT about an hour or two later.

I technically find them all excellent for hiking but don't respond normally to certain side effects like leg tremors or weakness, I've really never encountered much trouble with any psych and hiking, even with multiple compounds at once. I'll add a few of my favorites later when I have a moment. Granted I mainly hike flatland forests and only a few miles max but even the times I've gone good distances up hill it still wasn't much of an issue.

In my experience, AL-LAD is the best psychedelic for hiking. It gives me a lot of energy. I can keep going for hours without feeling tired.

Best to stick to well established trails when psychedelic hiking - the pattern forming/finding enhancement property of psychedelics can lead you to find patterns where there are none, as in, getting lost on trails that aren't really there.

Some good recommendations above, but keeping it common and short acting limits your options a bit. Probably 4-HO-MET or 4-AcO-MET. Upbeat, light, energetic, short, lighthearted, fun, easygoing

For a long hike I've found AL LAD to be the best, it gives great visuals on higher doses without being as taxing on the body and mind.

I still haven't found anything as good as 5-meo-mipt but I'll admit it doesn't get me wonky enough thinking back on my days with using it. I've pretty much just gone back to good old LSD for this and plan the entire day around it. I agree with what another poster said though I'd only do it on trails I'm already familiar with. I'd hate for anyone to get lost out there due to taking too much. I don't scare easy in the woods but having done LSD several times with other people I've seen how fearful they get when things don't go exactly as planned. It's also hard to convince them that you know where the group should go when they get like that.

Another thought: If you have some private land where you know you won't run into anyone and know it well DPT is magical while in nature. I do advise having a sitter though. I did it alone and was okay but it's a difficult substance. If you do find the good place on the peak it's amazing though. You suddenly realize everything around you is alive.

Best to stick to well established trails when psychedelic hiking - the pattern forming/finding enhancement property of psychedelics can lead you to find patterns where there are none, as in, getting lost on trails that aren't really there.

That's why I like going hiking with my brother. He is sober, so I can take 3 tabs of LSD and not end up lost in the woods.

Headphones: As much as I love DPT, I never even thought to do it outside, especially as I only plug it. I can see how it could be awesome, if I found a nice spot and just laid back for a few hours. I think your balls are bigger than mine though