• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

best/most natural blunt wraps?

If you want more natural, try Amico Sweet Palm Tubes. They are pre-rolled and 100% tobacco-free, made from Asian palm leaf. They burn like a cigar and they're quite exotic & enjoyable. The built-in natural corn husk filter cools the smoke enabling huge hits without coughing. Very smooooth! Mostly for sale on European websites but I have seen them for sale in the United States and Canada. www.gelgroupusa.com can tell you where to locate them. -Spent

If you want something that burns like a blunt and isnt bad for your health and isnt tobacco, they make wraps made of corn leaf. They burn exactly like tobacco leaf and taste better and just all around better. Theyre relatively new and not many people have heard about them, they are fucking great, ill never smoke tobacco leaf again. Everyone should look up corn leaf wraps

I know exactly what they are. They are Nipa Palm from Thailand not to be confused with Amico Sweet Palm Tubes which are like the fine wine of tobacco-free tubes. They come flat in a pack, not pre-rolled and they sell for almost a dollar a paper?!! I've tried them and they canoe like crazy.
They don't have any way to seal them so what are you supposed to do? Hold them together with your fingers while you smoke them?
Its a bit deceiving calling them corn �� wraps. They are Thailand NIPA PALM papers cut into sheets. Not impressed with them. I'd much rather stuff an Amico Tube. The resulting smoke is better. -Spent

As far as blunts go, regular Swishers are my choice, but that's not saying much: last time I rolled a blunt was more than a year ago.

I'll pretty much only smoke a blunt if someone really wants to, otherwise I'll take a dab or smoke a joint/pipe if I'm in public.

Uhh, idk how natural they are, but my fave blunt was grape flavored juicy jay blunt wraps, the 2 packs with the zipper. They were soooo smooth, always fresh, easy as hell to roll perfect, and smelled and tasted just like straight up grape juice, better than the grape swishers, minus the tobacco.. A second or third choice for me was just a mango white owl, when i could find them, or white grape white owl too was decent, or my original blunt i smoked growing up, a regular red package swisher sweet.. Oh btw, vegas suck ass. They taste like shit and are harder to bust open than most blunts, a absolute nightmare if your good n drunk, or rollin/trippin on something, trying to bust one down, a nightmare i tell ya!!

Straight up, I have a fling going on with those lovely wraps. I have a whole box of juicy blunt wraps, except the bluntarillo ones. It comes with 3 wraps around a cigarillo that can be cut open, emptied, and also used. Everything is wrapped in a very delicate tobacco leaf (the least processed) and it can be used to roll too. I used to get the 2-packs but then for some (highly intelligent I'm sure) reason they disappeared. I'm definitely going through a blunt phase right now though, and loving it so much. I prefer so much how they burn slowly compared to joints, in my opinion it is a wonderful albeit hedonistic way to blaze. I like smoking blunts at sunrise, before the world wakes up. They burn so long and it's a great time to chill and meditate. If I was wealthy I would probably smoke 81 blunts a day, like snoop lion. Just kidding, but I'd smoke 3.