• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

best/most natural blunt wraps?

pitcheslovevibrato

Greenlighter
sup everybody. I've been in an old school mood lately and am smoking blunts a lot. Usually I just get a box of Phillies from the gas station, but it occurred to me that Phillies have to be the most processed shit out there. They sell em at gas stations right next to twinkies, that couldn't be natural lol. So what's everybody's favorite slow-burning wraps these days? Are there any that are supposed to be more natural or less processed?

Not a wrap..but garcia vega's are my preference.. When you get some1 like me who is smoking alone, esp a blunt, I won't hit it often enough if I'm really stoned, and it will go out.. I'd rather re light then loose herb..

If you want all natural get an actual tobacco leaf, and avoid blunts like Phillies or any of the artificially flavored ones. I don't smoke blunts and I've never smoked one.

Last edited:
A old trick we used to do and still do is honey dipping our blunts/wraps. Pretty strait forward process but it burns very slow and tastes quite nice. Not neccesarely helpful to you but something to try once you find the perfect blunt. Btw I personally love white owls. Just my lil 2 cents

all that shit in honey you're smoking can't be good for your health

Why is "more natural" or "less processed" even an issue? What the hell does it even mean? Natural as opposed to supernatural? As opposed to not real/fictitious?

I know what you mean, kinda, but "natural" or "unprocessed" is not a good measure of "safer" or "healthier" or "better" in any sense. Nature makes just as many harmful things as people do. (possibly more, it has more time and resources) but it does not make them engineered towards being useful for any given human task, something that is done by humans and called processing.

Chainer is the man to ask, he's got quite a collection.

Vegas 5 cigars are cheap and easy to gut. They are sun grown. Most cigar shops have a nice deal if you buy a "bundle" (25 ribbon wrapped).

As far as gas station shit, it's all processed. True Blunts and Royal Blunts make unflavored varients, but honestly, they taste like shit. When it comes to natural leaf, you won't find them in gas stations unless they're in a humidor.

The cheaper cigars that you can buy in bundles can end up costing roughly the same as buying singles of Royals or Dutchs or whatever you normally buy - you will only find these in cigar shops. I suggest a SUN GROWN natural leaf style cigar, you don't want a maduro, that will have you coughing your brains out of your lungs and into your mouth. Cameroons are okay leafs too. Pretty much any cigar from Connecticut will be a nice pale brown and go down realitively easy.

As rangerz said, we're talking tobaccy here. It's all processed to some level. If you don't like that fact, don't roll with dem bluntz. Personally, I go wet mango Royals or almost any True Blunt whenever I can. Games are for groups, I prefer regular green or white grape.

Ever used a backwood? They are a lot harder to roll ime but they taste soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better

ohmygod someone suggested a backwood.

/run

I don't ever smoke blunts, but when I do, I prefer a backwood ;)

Why the fright though? Seriously I don't understand hahaha I thought they were pretty legit.

I been buying some really nice new type of wraps from some people around , not sure how natural they are , but they sure as hell smoke slow , smooth , and seems much more natural than what's out there today . there made from tobacco so it is like an wrap , but ....are not wet , or moistened with anything , but amazingly does not dry out , does not have any glue , but still works well , oh yeah ..also has no flavors to it , which is an plus for me , but an bummer for those who gotta have flavour . to me flavour sucks , the only thing i want to taste is my blend and grabba . lol . lol .

Backwoods are terrible! I only know one person that can roll a Backwood that's on par with one of our typical Games or Dutches, and Backwoods are HUGE in the DC metro area. Everyone (I know) that rolls them seem to believe they roll the best blunts in the world, but when I step up to bat in the session I'm biting my tongue trying to refrain from telling them they need to adopt a better blunt-choice.

Personally, I can't roll the fuckin' things. The veins get in the way, and I've never seen a Backwood without at least one monstrous vein right down the center.

I saw a really old issue of hightimes where it showed how to roll a blunt/spliff with a dried corn leaf maybe you could try that?

Some guy managed to make 'blunts' by rolling in cannabis leaves instead of using tobacco leaf blunt papers. I wonder how well this works. It would certainly be healthier I would imagine.

tumblr_ltj8vnuRRj1r4gfr0o1_500.jpg

Go for blunts not wraps wraps suck for many reasons. The Best is a Vanilla Dutch. Hard to roll though. I like white grape white owls, Phillies Strawberry, White Owl New Yorker. Thats a good start. None of these are natural but the Vanilla Dutch taste natural. I've heard good things about a Honey Dutch which I guess you buy with honey\honey flavor already in it.

Go for blunts not wraps wraps suck for many reasons. The Best is a Vanilla Dutch. Hard to roll though. I like white grape white owls, Phillies Strawberry, White Owl New Yorker. Thats a good start. None of these are natural but the Vanilla Dutch taste natural. I've heard good things about a Honey Dutch which I guess you buy with honey\honey flavor already in it.

Honeys are okay, but lately I've noticed gas stations only selling green-leafed honeys and, thanks to a rumor from way back that I know was proven to be bullshit, I still just prefer not to get the green-leafs.

It's all about the grape and strawberry dutch cigarillos for me, these days. I don't roll up as often as I used to, though.... my hands down favorite are the Vanilla Games, but a lot of people feel they taste way too flavored (to me it's like pancakes and syrup the second you crack the blunt) but I love that shit. The damn things are just too big to be practical for frequent use.

I've always been fond of Club (french) papers no glue (just lick, rip off top edge so it's jagged) re-lick, presto! If you flame one in the air there's not much more left than a quarter inch of ash.

Actually (to many's disagreement) the term "reefer" was first used as a term for paper rolled cannabis...

Last edited: