• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

best/most natural blunt wraps?

The Hood Wraps are actually pretty great in my opinion. I'll find a picture... can't find one, just google hood wraps.

They really seem surprisingly natural. Way better than zig zag and the diamond kush platinum whatevers... a lot more natural.

and they're a lot easier for me to roll than regular cigarillo blunts, which I always roll loose as fuck.

Why is "more natural" or "less processed" even an issue? What the hell does it even mean? Natural as opposed to supernatural? As opposed to not real/fictitious?

I know what you mean, kinda, but "natural" or "unprocessed" is not a good measure of "safer" or "healthier" or "better" in any sense. Nature makes just as many harmful things as people do. (possibly more, it has more time and resources) but it does not make them engineered towards being useful for any given human task, something that is done by humans and called processing.

Cigars that are more processed (Swishers, white owls etc) give me a headache, as opposed to a more natural cigar, such as a backwood. And I am of course talking about smoking them as a blunt.

That's why I want natural over processed.

The Hood Wraps have a really natural tobacco flavor and they burn your lips like real tobacco. They're also quite harsh when they're short like real tobacco, like the backwoods. Very smooth when they're longer though, and very flavorful.

Garcia Vegas are great, I just used one earlier! Burns a bit quick compared to the hood wraps though. Very natural tasting for a cheap cigar, and it definitely had real leaves wrapped around it, I don't think the inner layer is unprocessed though.

Some guy managed to make 'blunts' by rolling in cannabis leaves instead of using tobacco leaf blunt papers. I wonder how well this works. It would certainly be healthier I would imagine.

tumblr_ltj8vnuRRj1r4gfr0o1_500.jpg

I would think you would be rewarded with an uneven burn.

Backwoods are better than any blunt out there it's a natural leaf. It's a better smoke all around. U taste more of the weed, and it's a cleaner inhale. They are harder to roll but that's where the experience comes in. U gotta use a good amount of weed u can't roll a skinny one or even use the same amount of weed as a regular blunt.

Backwoods are terrible! I only know one person that can roll a Backwood that's on par with one of our typical Games or Dutches, and Backwoods are HUGE in the DC metro area. Everyone (I know) that rolls them seem to believe they roll the best blunts in the world, but when I step up to bat in the session I'm biting my tongue trying to refrain from telling them they need to adopt a better blunt-choice.

Personally, I can't roll the fuckin' things. The veins get in the way, and I've never seen a Backwood without at least one monstrous vein right down the center.

Some guy managed to make 'blunts' by rolling in cannabis leaves instead of using tobacco leaf blunt papers. I wonder how well this works. It would certainly be healthier I would imagine.
although technically not a real blunt because there is no tobacco wrap but that is by far the most natural unprocessed wrap you can ever get, ontop of that if your looking for unprocessed and natural if its an outdoor organic plant that would be clean as fuck. but it wouldn't have a blunt taste to it,

i prefer to nurse a pipe or a bong, but when its a special occasion i wouldn't mind a blunt, and since its a special occasion i personally wouldn't care if it were processed or not, its the weed inside that really matters, and the atmosphere your in,

i'm pretty anal about my blunts burning proper and not having to be relit every five seconds so yeah backwoods is just not an option. the leafs are just too wet coming out of the package, they tear easily and the veins are a bitch. i prefer just getting a Century Sam, cutting and gutting it and then using the inner wrap to roll a proper blunt. if there's a microwave nearby i'll pop it in there for a few seconds to dry out and tighten up the wrap and then it becomes really enjoyable and effortless to toke down to the nub.

i'm pretty anal about my blunts burning proper and not having to be relit every five seconds so yeah backwoods is just not an option. the leafs are just too wet coming out of the package, they tear easily and the veins are a bitch. i prefer just getting a Century Sam, cutting and gutting it and then using the inner wrap to roll a proper blunt. if there's a microwave nearby i'll pop it in there for a few seconds to dry out and tighten up the wrap and then it becomes really enjoyable and effortless to toke down to the nub.

Sounds like you just cant roll a backwoods if you smoked a properly rolled one you may change your mind. The veins get in the way but i found the sweet aromatic flavour has way fewer veins than the flavored varieties. But after some experience backwoods quickly became my favorite. Definitely worth learning to roll one.

Not a wrap..but garcia vega's are my preference.. When you get some1 like me who is smoking alone, esp a blunt, I won't hit it often enough if I'm really stoned, and it will go out.. I'd rather re light then loose herb..

I agree and they burn forever. High class blunts.. Otherwise Vanilla DutchMaster. The blue one.

backwoods.... end of story

ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwww

oh wait, Thujone already handled it.

Sounds like you just cant roll a backwoods if you smoked a properly rolled one you may change your mind. The veins get in the way but i found the sweet aromatic flavour has way fewer veins than the flavored varieties. But after some experience backwoods quickly became my favorite. Definitely worth learning to roll one.

Every person that's ever said that to me ends up rolling the most shit-tastic Backwood I've seen since the last one and treating it like it's a gift from fucking God.

Backwoods are shit. Well-rolled backwoods, in my opinion, don't even compare to a well-rolled Dutch, Garcia Vega, or even a fucking White Owl.

God damn I hate Backwoods. No offense meant to youse guys that enjoy them, though.

in all honesty, anything meant to be used as a blunt isnt going to be "quality" tobacco, because its not a big deal really. You arent buying the blunt for the tobacco taste, you just want to get high.

that being said, it's more about how fresh the blunt is then the brand.

A fresh Phillie will be more ideal than a staler Dutchmaster, but if theyre both equally fresh Id take q Dutchmaster

basically, if someone put a gun to my head and said "roll me a blunt motherfucker" id go with a Strawberry Dutchmaster

White Owls are mainly used by teenagers because they have vibrant tubes and are usually cheaper than Dutches.

Games arent bad, theyre fuckin huge too. You can put a lot in games.

personally though, id just get Bluntvilles. Two smokes for a 1.25 and they pretty much roll themselves.

thats where im at. although dutchmasters do taste smoother

I think whole tobacco leaf for making cigars like this https://www.leafonly.com/cigar-tobacco-leaf/tobacco-leaves is the cheapest and best option for blunts. I usually just tear along the stems to remove them and then cut them into suitable sizes for rolling. I like the Mexican San Andreas and the Connecticut Shade the best, they are also the most expensive but I get 400-500 blunts out of a lb. so it is still only a fraction of the price of anything else. Most of the cheaper varieties that I've tried taste pretty good too. One thing about this leaf though is that it is not really ready to smoke because it has to be moist enough to roll a cigar with. The only option is to roll them ahead of time and allow them to dry out naturally. Quick drying with a lighter or microwave will not produce a quality smoke.

People don't realize that what makes tobacco products worse than others is that usually tobacco plants are grown in chemical filled soil to make the plant grow bigger and faster. So a tobacco plant grown with natural clean soil is obviously less chemicals filled and harmful.

I've been sticking with blueberry swishers. Unfortunately not the best, but they get the job done and I always enjoy myself. Plus, your fingers are left smelling pretty nice. Chainer definitely has it down, you'd basically want your Connecticut because they won't be harsh.

Uhh, idk how natural they are, but my fave blunt was grape flavored juicy jay blunt wraps, the 2 packs with the zipper. They were soooo smooth, always fresh, easy as hell to roll perfect, and smelled and tasted just like straight up grape juice, better than the grape swishers, minus the tobacco.. A second or third choice for me was just a mango white owl, when i could find them, or white grape white owl too was decent, or my original blunt i smoked growing up, a regular red package swisher sweet.. Oh btw, vegas suck ass. They taste like shit and are harder to bust open than most blunts, a absolute nightmare if your good n drunk, or rollin/trippin on something, trying to bust one down, a nightmare i tell ya!!

when i was liveing on the eastcoast, ga, thats all we smoked were blunts and needless to say i got really good at rolling them. My absolute fav was unrolling a green leaf optimo and rolling it back up with some decent green mexican weed. Nothing like sucking down a fat green blut to set u right to hit da clubs in downtown atlanta. Freaknick 98 yall, woohoo

Somebody already mentioned it but an actual tobacco leaf is as natural as you can get. Even the veins in the leaf are shaped perfectly like a blunt.. I would smoke with those south of the border, I don't know where you can get 'em on the States probably Kentucky or Tennessee.

If you want something that burns like a blunt and isnt bad for your health and isnt tobacco, they make wraps made of corn leaf. They burn exactly like tobacco leaf and taste better and just all around better. Theyre relatively new and not many people have heard about them, they are fucking great, ill never smoke tobacco leaf again. Everyone should look up corn leaf wraps