• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

Thats a tough decision...theres so many:)

top three:

NY Diesel
KC 33
SkunkBerry

These are the only strains that i could varify...straigh from the grower. Theres been others...supposed trainwreck, super silver haze, afgani/blueberry afgani, sticky icky (shit was fucking good), stungberry, sage, blue hawaiin, hash plant, hindu/master kush, skunk #1, doubleberry haze...

Up until a few days ago my favorite strains where Sour Diesel, NYC Diesel, and Jack Herer. But I recently got my hands on a new strain called Headband. This stuff tastes amazing out of a pipe or a vaporizer. A very full taste that tastes good even on the last hit.

Shitty hydro I'mm from pei anyone know how to get my hands on some good stuff?

afghani

trainwreck

sour diesel

Afghani closed up my throat and i was coughing like i never had before.. thats when i new it was for real..
BLOWED.

the best weed I ever smoked was this stuff from Oregon called Snowslider. Gave me the best high ever- I almost felt like I was on painkillers. I wish I could get my hands on some more of that stuff.

strongest was Ice o Lator in Dam.. I prefer like having green skunk with dark black hash that you can roll off with your fingers.. damn expensive is the latter

Can't remember what it was called :) but it was a humbolt county's product. Mmm.. it was good.

Ocean Grown Kush. I live in Vancouver BC. A very intense high and a burnout that makes you feel like you're nodding out from opiates.

Whoops had to upgrade my best smoke from Purple Urkel to Purple Kush. GREAT SHIT! Got it the other day and it definitely lives up to its reputation.

"Headband" has like 20 names including Daywrecker & the infamous Original Diesel. Original diesel was used in the creation of sour D.

MN Super Silver not the weak variation

East Coast Sour D-probably my favorite, id bathe in that shit.

chem dawg 91 - you'll understand sooner or later

Jack H - only when done to perfection, has a spicy nutty taste & redonkous crystal-age move over Jack Flash!

Warlock- speaks 4 self, bed time

Arcata TrainWreck- this one needs to be legit, screw knock offs.