• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

Haze! Sour Diesel too. My boy had some white widow yesterday, but I couldn't smoke any due to drug tests. That shit looked great and had him absolutely TWISTED... I was so jealous.

Bubblegum weed from The Grasshopper" coffeeshop in amsterdam as well as the Super Su Polm(hash) from the same place. I was well baked for 3 days off 3.5g :D I was very happy.

White Widow gets me incredibly baked, but unlike most herbs there are some differences:

1. It only takes a couple hits.
2. White Widow makes me *more* social than usual.
3. No paranoia.
4. It doesn't raise my heart rate to a significant degree most herbs do.
5. It's one of the few weeds that doesn't make me lazy or sleepy if I wake and bake or smoke during the day.
6. It feels great, no body kinks!
7. I can smoke White Widow on drugs like LSD, shrooms, etc and not worry about freaking out afterwards.

So, I think its incredibly potent while being easy on the mind and body at the same time. It's a rare find :)

Couldn't agree more with this post... white widow does the exact same for me. i have never been had any panic attack or paranoia come from smoking this strain. also, i feel that it is exactly what i am looking for when it comes to the high. white widow makes my body feel super good and it just hits me the right way. i am actually going to be smoking it tomorrow under the effects of some mdma. it will be an amazing time.

god this is really tough cuz i have had some really mindblowing stuff before and i had no idea what strain it was. But as far as the top out of the ones i knew it would probably go like this:
1. Lavender- I definitely would not recommend driving on this it seriously fucks you up beyond belief
2. AK 47- got medical quality ak from my friend who just happens to be a patient. It was so fresh and powerful and very psychedelic
3. Orange Kush- this isn't necessarily stronger than a lot of weed i have had but the smell and taste compensate for that. Like it literally smells like you are smelling orange peels and tastes sweet and tangy.

Best in that it completely twisted my world - Northern Lights in Amsterdam

Best psychedellic high, sativa, also in the Dam

Best all rounder - BC Bud.. That shit was some of the dankest smelling giggly shit I have smoked.

The weed here in Australia isnt bad either, particulary the outdoor strains.

god this is really tough cuz i have had some really mindblowing stuff before and i had no idea what strain it was. But as far as the top out of the ones i knew it would probably go like this:
1. Lavender- I definitely would not recommend driving on this it seriously fucks you up beyond belief
2. AK 47- got medical quality ak from my friend who just happens to be a patient. It was so fresh and powerful and very psychedelic
3. Orange Kush- this isn't necessarily stronger than a lot of weed i have had but the smell and taste compensate for that. Like it literally smells like you are smelling orange peels and tastes sweet and tangy.

Yes. Lavender is a very good strain. Possibly my favorite indica up there with Purple Urkle. When I used to smoke heavily, I would buy those strains just for the pleasant flavors.

Sour deisel (rezdog?) and Headband Sage

they fucks you up. and i need to keep them in jars no matter what. reeks to high heaven

Last edited:
I wish I lived in America just to try those medical marijuana supplies people get, over here in the UK I do smoke a load of weed and know my fair share but it's very rare that we ever come across a proper decent strain, it's normally a dealer telling you it's something when it turns out to just be a plant they've grown and named.
From stuff I've gotten from here I did really like this Black Widow stuff I tried, and Psychosis fucked me, but in a really nice way, it made me feel more sociable and awake rather than the incredibly stoned sleepy effect.
AK-48 and NYD are two 'real' strains i've tried, and would LOVE to get anytime.
UK Cheese is pretty nice too.

I have just smoked this one called TRIANGLE, incredible fresh taste, sticky fat buds, the taste remains in your mouth for a long time and great long lasting high. By the way can anyone tell me what the Triangle is made of? Heard is called like that because it has three types of the top strains. Is this true?

for the official stuff i have to say the best stuff that ive puffed on over the years has got to be 'big bud'. a buddy of mine introduced me to his harvest awhile back and how i wish there was some of this shit around now, smelled like bubble gum to the T

ak 47- best ever , bought two years ago
snow cap- resently,made me feel like i was on x every time i smoked it

sweet tooth- shit made u pass the fuck out

purple kush- sososo prittyomg

train wreck- also made me pass the fuck out

hash plant- harsh but longest lasting high to date...

Last edited:
pineapple. bud looked just like a pineapple too. very fragrant with crystalls all over. could pick it up by just touching it. dont even remember the high, just how it looked, smelled and tasted.

White widow, from a coffee shop. A little less potent thant the purple haze, but I liked it better, it felt less tiring. God, it's already been 2 years since I had that stuff... and no way getting fingers on anything nearly as good... or even anything at all. Meh