• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

Living right by the Cali border has afforded me the chance to try weed with real names, not ones made up by dealers. Where I grew up, it was nothing but schwag brick weed with tons of seeds, stems and sometimes mold...yuk. $25 for a quarter, $50 for a half. Straight outta Mehico shit.

So far I've tried NY Diesel, Green Crack, and Snowcap. NY (Sour) Diesel is my all-time fave, though. Soooo fucking potent but not sedating at all.

i have no idea what the name of it was, but it was neon green, had crystals all over it, and if you did find a seed, it was the size of a watermelon seed, black, and had like an orange zigzag line in it. one hit would seriously fuck me up, and i was a daily smoker for years. the dude would only let you buy it by the bud, no bags. he even had them in airtight vacuum sealed lil baggies. only time i saw weed like that. anybody know what it was?

its hard to get stuff with names around here, but on occasion i have gotten real white widdow. i would have to say thats my fav=]

I smoked some nameless dro once, best way I can describe is

1 bowl = 1 gram blunt of mids

I smoked a whole gram blunt of dro with 3 people and still got pretty high but I couldn't really notice it because I was on DXM and it made me trip harder, and the next day I had the roach in a bowl, got pretty high closer to tripping.

i make up names so

caro chronic (hydro)
blue barry(tasted like blueberries)

Purple Haze
Gold Kush ( I think it was... some guy at work hit me up)...

There really isn't much of a variety here so that's the best I've had... besides like buying cheap schwag.

JointsNRoaches said:
^^^ Pineapple express.... Lol
I saw what you did there. Lol.
Some of you guys need to chill. Sure people get lied to by their dealers but I for one would like to think some of us know real purple haze or white widow or any real tried and true drugs. I have been all over the country and I find the farther south you go(for the most part) the more bullshit weed you get. I mean cali is without a doubt the best place to find what your looking for. But even in boston we get all kinds of good real shit. A few posts up there's a guy near Cali smoking NY sour diesel, where'd that come from? At some point I'm guessing NY. To say everyone that calls weed by a strain name is dumb is really just admitting that you frequently get ripped off. I feel bad that you don't get real haze or that you can't identify it, but you have no one to blame but yourself. That said white widow is my all time favorite but mostly because its less common in my area. G13 is cool but I haven't had enough to properly critique

well over here in the UK we dont get so many named types of buddha like you do in America which is a crying fucking shame...but in Amsterdam when I went in January I tried some intense shiz called Bubblegum Haze, that has to be in my top 10 (not sure what most of the other 9 are though lol) - also some Spacequeen me & my friends grew, along with Nebula & Belladonna by Nirvana mmm they are peng

EDIT: Oh yeah and NYC diesel and this stuff called Bristol Kush - which smelt like cola candy and was the shit, so nice scored it off some horseriding hippies at a festival last year.

AmphetamineNinja said:
OG Kush Anyone ever read hitchhikers guide the galaxy? Well if you have its like that drink he describes in it at the bar at the end of the universe.
the pan-galctic gargleblaster :D:D:D:D

I can't pick. So many greats to choose from.

northern lights, jack herer, blueberry, juicyfruit, skunk, some killer bc buds...

hash oil made from random outdoor weed was the best thing ever tho.

Nothing special, Kush or Purple Haze. I don't smoke much. But I have friends that had Blueberry for a while, it's really whatever's blowing around.

White Widow / AK-47 / (White Russian, mmm) / Jack Herer > Train Wreck / Kali Myst / Sensi Star > Blueberry > Bubblegum / Diesel > Northern Lights.

Of course there are many unknown / custom bred strains I have smoked that belong up there - it would be pointless trying to reference singular occurrences considering the point of this thread.
While the growers skill always makes a difference, I find that when the person really knows their shit; my order of preference usually goes as stated above.

Biesal #1, #2, #3,and #4

super silver haze from amsterdam, white shark from amsterdam, crossed with vermont diesal, they came out with 4 different strands...they call them by numbers cuz they dont care about names...I dont know the grower but my friends family is close with him/them/her IDK!...LEGIT TO THE MAX

and they also grow other weed just as gooood...anything u can think of they have grown in the past..usually super silver haze (TOP NOTCH) or the biesals, or diesal...and if they dont have it some1 they know does, ive smoked some crazy weed, its like i live in amsterdam..ive never been so lucky to meet this kid even tho hes a loser but a pot head so i dont mind him. its been 3 years.

one time i got Train Wreck from him and it was the WHITEST budha ive ever seen and was sticky as hell, its my favorite ive ever seen, even tho its not the best its my favoritee, other train wreck has came thru but its nothing close to the first time, just BS names

imagine if trainwreck, northern lights and purple haze got together and had a child whom they named northern plane wreck. that was the best shit i ever smoked in my entire life.

Best weed i smoked..hmmmm. Its gotta be G-13, AK-47, and Orange Kush. Seems like if there a number in the name it makes me 187 LOL