• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

im sure its been mentioned but i hate the lsd rumors: 1. its stored in your spine/anywhere and if u crack ur back you'll have a flashback. 2. after taking acid 7 times you're considered insane. i mean c'mon ppl, how can u hear urself say that and not be like wow, that sounds pretty stupid

I met a girl recently who believed that Ectasy (mdma) was released in your sweat while you're rolling, and if you touch and play with your pet, you are inadventerly getting them high through the containamation.

i have heard this too.. and laughed at her

ecstasy is made up of other drugs i.e. a green pill is made from acid
a white is made from coke, and a yellow from ketamine, etc.

OR that ecstasy has heroin in it LOLLLLL

OHHHH and that ecstasy puts holes in your brain

LMAO priceless!!!
where do they come up with this SHIT?!?!?!??!

oh god the one about xtc pills having heroin in them , i've heard soooo many times from soo many ppl, wich i would've thought were more educated on the subject...then go on trying to explain that that thing just does not happen...

I was told by a doctor (not my psych) that using amphetamines while on methylphenidate is lethal. LOL! I should have died at least 1000 times.

note: I do not use speed and methylphenidate simultaneously on purpose but as it happens I've been on concerta loads of times when i've decided to score speed. I've never noticed anything unpleasant. The only thing that happens is that speed kills methylphenidate's effect.

"I took 2 vicodin when I was only supposed to take one and I'm tripping balls!"

so i was talking to Mr Blonde earlier today, so credit him for this, and he told me the most hilarious load of shit i've heard.

we were chatting about how if there were a way to dope up an animal of some kind with a lot of codeine and being able to extract the metabolized morphine from it...without harming the animal of course.

and after a few funny threads here on bl we were discussing some of the sillier things we've done in the past when he tell me this -

a person he knows was telling him how Koloas (a native australian animal for those who don't know) eat gum leaves with apparently have THC in them. and if you've ever seen a koala before, they sleep all the time. you know why they sleep all the time? because theyre eating THC leaves apparently. not only that, but they get angry because of it as well.

so basically, koalas are a sleepy and angry animal because they eat gum leaves containing THC.

lol

so i was talking to Mr Blonde earlier today, so credit him for this, and he told me the most hilarious load of shit i've heard.

we were chatting about how if there were a way to dope up an animal of some kind with a lot of codeine and being able to extract the metabolized morphine from it...without harming the animal of course.

and after a few funny threads here on bl we were discussing some of the sillier things we've done in the past when he tell me this -

a person he knows was telling him how Koloas (a native australian animal for those who don't know) eat gum leaves with apparently have THC in them. and if you've ever seen a koala before, they sleep all the time. you know why they sleep all the time? because theyre eating THC leaves apparently. not only that, but they get angry because of it as well.

so basically, koalas are a sleepy and angry animal because they eat gum leaves containing THC.

lol

i thought koalas ate eucalyptus only? a monogamous diet (lol)....maybe that's pandas? no, panda's eat bamboo i think....

^yep, you're right about koalas only eating eucalypt.

he might have said eucalypt instead of gum, but i don't think it really matters because neither of them contain thc;)

^yep, you're right about koalas only eating eucalypt.

he might have said eucalypt instead of gum, but i don't think it really matters because neither of them contain thc;)

wow! i finally remember something from school proper! =D

any weed thats called chronic is grown by dr. dre personally, and he really has a M.D.

heres a couple of rumors at my school that i thought were quite funny.

1. taking mushrooms burns large holes in your brain.
2. doctors cant test for lsd unless they do a spinal tap.

man, i love idiots.

My friend claimed her weed was laced with LSD.

Another friend claimed he had a acid flashback when he cracked his neck. He's not a very inexperienced user though, so I'm still not sure what to make of that.

"bluelight is about harm reduction, not glorifying drug use"

thats one of the better ones I've heard lately

acid makes couches turn into big pink elephants and you'll see unicorns everywhere or something to that effect.

i know acid can get intense at times especially if you do high enough doses but not crazy in that way. besides the kind of shit that goes down when you either k hole, eat an oz of mushrooms, smoke salvia, or go into a 4th plateau dxm trip is way cooler than pink elephants and unicorns