• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

Oh, poor drug users, poor poor drug users. Why victimize yourself?

_No one on this board ever has to use another drug again recreationally_ . PERIOD. (save certain medical procedures for certain withdrawals)

You're using drugs because you make a conscious choice to do something that's habit, that feels good. It's weak. Sure.

Want to know why you're criticized?

You're criticized for your actions. It is not a social norm to use drugs recreationally. It's not socially accepted by the mass. This is why you are being criticized. Comes with the territory, and if you can't handle being criticized for giving your "opinion", which turned out to be a false statement, thus which would be contributing to the stereotype that all drug users are misinformed jello-brains etc, then I don't know what to tell you besides suck it up.

Chicago66 said:
that's fucking dumb.

"dude, I KNOW it's not just a myth that acid stays in your spine! cause my friend like cracked my back, and i tripped again for like 63 hours"

ugh.

how so? please tell me a good reason i should try MDMA

Last edited:
My fav myth is the one that people put heroin (significant amounts) in pressed E pills.

...so, When some kids get some relatively pure rolls, and they aren't up all night, they automatically assume there is some CNS depressant pressed in there.

Personally when i have taken what i thought was unadulterated MDMA, I was ready to hit the sack when i got done with my roll. It wouldn't be very cost effective to put H in rolls. If i even dose oral morphine and E at the same time it compromises my roll.

Mind-Melt said:
how so? please tell me a good reason i should try MDMA in light of the fact that i have 66 drugs under my belt.

It seems to me like you are bragging about the fact that you have done 66 different drugs, like it is something to be proud of and that strangers on the internet even care. I've done a lot of drugs too but I know off the top of my head exactly how many. I don't go, "oh 2c-i thats number 47," or whatever.

Anyway, MDMA is undoubtedly safer than most of the 66 drugs that you have done.

You need to skin toads to extract the 5meo-DMT

THC is just a weaker form of acid

Ectasy is cut whit coke and put hole in your brain, heard it today from my father and by the police, he called them today to arrest me because of my Ectasy use 8)

My roommates girlfriend just said (literally) 5 minutes ago said that she won't eat ecstacy because 1 out of every 2 rolls will kill you.
I told her that if that was true we would have millions of people filling the ground every year.

alcohol/tobacoo/caffine/painkillerz arent drugs/dangerous drugs

"alcohols not a drug, its a drink" ¬_¬

legal drugs are less dangerous than illegal drugs

its apparently extremly hard to drink alchol without becoming an alkie.

my mate used to drink 10 pints of beer a day, and inists thats safer than smoking
weed, which he thinks should be class A becuase its "extremly bad for your health and instantly fucks you up". ironically he has liver problemz due to this drinking, and therefore has much worse health than weed smokers.

ectasy was far worse than heroin and coke etc.

and even my stoner mate brought the weed kills brain cells shit

some guy I used to know a little, said that if you take acid too much, it gets into your fat, and when you burn off fat by doing excercise, you trip <---- that's gotta be the most ridiculous one i've heard...

oh and i've heard that the marijuana strain white widow is actually weed mixed with coke... :| :( seriously... wtf

Last edited:
Cat Again said:
Anyone ever hear about putting orange peals in ur pot.

I dont even know what the purpose of this is.
1 guy says it makes his pot more potent (bullshit)
1 guy says it makes his schwag more moist (possible)
and another 1 i met says its for the smell (ok, that makes sense, but i like how weed smells without oranges).
it's an ancient post, but it's true, commonplace around here.