• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Rumors/Myths Ever!

jykkE said:
My roommates girlfriend just said (literally) 5 minutes ago said that she won't eat ecstacy because 1 out of every 2 rolls will kill you.
I told her that if that was true we would have millions of people filling the ground every year.

There would be no Bluelight ;)

Somebody once insisted to me that I was wasting my time crushing up OCs to parachute because taking the colored coating off would completely eradicate the time-release mechanism 8)

One pill in every batch will kill you
Probably been said, but thats the one that first spring to mind for me

Oxycodone is synthetic heroin.

Lots of pot is laced with embalming fluid.

Triple stacked acid/ heroin based ecstasy.

Morphine is the strongest painkiller.

If a dog licks you while you're rolling it will kill the dog.

Question about n2o nitrous oxide, whip its.

Although it is the same as laughing gas that DR's use in their office to sedate patients (except for the n2o being mixed with pure oxygen) does this kill many brain cells? How bad for you is it? Have there been any studies done to prove any of this?

I used to hear the whip its are the worst for your brain, killing brain cells at a dangerous amount.

P.S- Although their are different ways of doing it, I wouldnt be using a balloon, re-enhaling all that CO2

That most of the hydro sold in VT,NH,ME,MA and RI is auctually outdoor weed from my province exchanged for cocaine. (My province is 85-90% dense forest, with a total population of around a million, Most of the dope on the north east coast comes from my province :) and most of the dope in the maritimes comes from it too, seriously, google earth new brunswick and look at all the random huge buildings in dense forest with no visable roads, lol. We even had snoop dogg and ice cube up here saying we got the second best weed they ever smoked :D)

Oh nevermind thats true. You guys suck in the states, lol.

A girl in my history class last year told me that a 'sheriff' she knew told her that LSD and acid are two separate drugs. I called her our on it and she got extremely defensive and told me she was going to sock me in the face. :|

apparently this might be true but it sounded too incredible to be true when i read it. if it is 100% true and occurs to other people please enlighten me. it was in the darwin awards.
A man shot a cocaine solution into his urethra. he develeoped priapism. three days later the blood finally left his penis but flowed to other parts of his body and coagulated. eventually they had to amputate both his legs and nine of his fingers to stop the spread of gangrene.

remind me never to try that.

I met a girl recently who believed that Ectasy (mdma) was released in your sweat while you're rolling, and if you touch and play with your pet, you are inadventerly getting them high through the containamation.

"Back in the good old days you could drop an aspro (aspirin) in some coke and then drink it and get really stoned!"

One old dude was telling me about this and then recounted a tale of wandering around in the bush laughing at everything, and I was just standing there thinking "lolepicplacebo"

c_salsaman said:
apparently this might be true but it sounded too incredible to be true when i read it. if it is 100% true and occurs to other people please enlighten me. it was in the darwin awards.
A man shot a cocaine solution into his urethra. he develeoped priapism. three days later the blood finally left his penis but flowed to other parts of his body and coagulated. eventually they had to amputate both his legs and nine of his fingers to stop the spread of gangrene.

remind me never to try that.

I actually do know someone who injected cocaine into a vein in his penis (not the urethra, obviously) and developed priapism. He was in hospital for a while and had to have the blood drained. He did not have his legs amputed though :).

I met a girl recently who believed that Ectasy (mdma) was released in your sweat while you're rolling, and if you touch and play with your pet, you are inadventerly getting them high through the containamation.

WTF 8o

Heard an exaggerated true story about a kid who swam out a few miles away from the coast on a 10 strip of LSD. Wound up attacking coast guards. I heard several exaggerated versions. Probably the best version I heard.

"Yeah it all started when he decided to take all his clothes off on the sidewalk trying to open up car doors. He was looking for cops to punch in the dick. And he actually wound up punching a cop in the dick. He then swam out a few miles into the ocean and bit off the ear of a coastguard who was trying to save his life."

Pretty silly. Far from the case after hearing the real story from the dude.

My favourite one is the strychnine in LSD thing. Why would dealers cut their stuff with a rare, exotic poison that's not even psychoactive in any way?

Green Laser said:
"Back in the good old days you could drop an aspro (aspirin) in some coke and then drink it and get really stoned!"

One old dude was telling me about this and then recounted a tale of wandering around in the bush laughing at everything, and I was just standing there thinking "lolepicplacebo"

There's some truth to that, it was a component of the pill that contained the aspirin that caused u to get high. I don't know the exact mechanism but it isn't entirely false. Dangerous too.

I still get the story about how E puts holes in your brain ALL THE TIME...
I go on to tell them about how that rumor got started, and that the MDMA got switched with meth in the "holes in your brain" experiment.
Then they usually say something about how since MDMA is an amphetamine, it must do the same thing 8)

OMG i cant believe i JUST FOUND THIS THREAD!!!

The ecstacy ones are priceless.....but this one kid was CONVINCED ABS. 100 % sure that PROMETHAZINE IS A WEIGHT-LOSS SUPPLEMENT...
Really, really sad because he was a heavy user and thought he knew everything. (aka he would correct me when i would say ecstacy is really MDMA and that tablets are usually adulterated...he would correct me by saying: Dude, x is a mix of a bunch of drugs)

he bet me a hundred dollars, and then never answered his phone again lol.....

Yep, i love me some sizzerb before working out!!!!

omg sorry for the double post but i TOTALLY forgot

-oxycontin isnt the same chemical as percocets....it's the same thing as heroin"