• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best combo drug with weed...

Opiates and weed (specifically opana ir snorted and maddd weed)

Have to watch out for myself and control it, can only do this once a month or i feel fiendish.

Also like high doses of benzos and weed. Makes it more fun while you forgot where you left you car keys, remote, ect.

Weed makes most drugs better, but especially opiates - I always toke up with 'em.

The euphoria from Weed + Opiates is amazing, as well as Weed + MDMA. Weed really increases most psychedelics (my favs are LSD, DXM and Shrooms).

But my favourite combo would have to be Weed + Alcohol or Weed + Ketamine.

Weed and benzos I eff'n love.
Weed and zolpidem is great, I love the vision effects I get with it.
Weed and hydrocodone is the bees knees after a long break. That first time back I get the "pins" too bad every time wasn't like that. I would love to try it with morphine sometime.

MDMA+WEED=BUST A BODYLOADED NUT. K+BUD=HOLY FUCK I'M AWAKE AAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDD KHOLING! (Careful that combo makes me puke sometimes hahah)

a few cones after 30-40 minutes of dosing codeine is awsome , adds to the sedation/euphoria/nod and the head high is just so nice . also whilst on meth it feels good to pull a cone and for abit after but really doesnt do anything . i love smoking after drinking , as long as i havent been drinking too much , i enjoy that kind of being fucked up lol its very relaxing as long as your not spinning like crazy and shit . weed on psychedellics is very intriguing , it brings a whole new aspect to the trip , also increases confusion alot but i dont mind that aspect because if i dont understand something or lose my trail of thoughts ill just move onto the next thing lol , i also find it increases visuals largely .

I've tried almost every drug combo on here, but GHB and weed is hands down the most complimentary combination I've ever experienced.

Lets take the relaxation of the benzos, the euphoria of rolling and mix it with the "fuck it" of weed.

Always has me staring at my monitor with this exact face for 2 hours = :D

i wanna take the meth rush , followed by mdma euphoria , then somehow the sedation on opiates , and the minset of weed . thatd be fun lol opiexstameed ?

Weed pretty much mixes with anything, which is an amazing property. The only drugs so far that I have found don't mix so well are deliriants like datura. That just makes the delirium worse IMO.

My favorite mix is weed + tobacco. I mix tobacco and weed in a bowl, inhale a massive hit. The tobacco rush hits you, and then transitions quite nicely into a solid stone.

LSD for sure.
Although one time when smoking joints, with every inhale it felt like growing metallic teeth in my mouth, that time it wasn't so fun. But pretty much every other time it goes like a charm.

dexamp, oxycodone and xanax followed by a nice big blunt. take me to heaven <3

dexamp on its own with weed made me super paranoid though.

omg and i forgot, 6mg of rohypnol along with weed = pure bliss