• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best CEVs [Closed Eye Visuals]

Yeah, I know. For some reason I thought I did get sober CEV's without thumbing my eyeballs, but I don't. Don't know why I thought that.
i have perma visuals open and closed eye on par to 150-200 ug of acid depending on how stressed i am. Psychedelics can open your mind forever to the multiverse time spatial dimesions allowing you to to see them 24/7

i have perma visuals open and closed eye on par to 150-200 ug of acid depending on how stressed i am. Psychedelics can open your mind forever to the multiverse time spatial dimesions allowing you to to see them 24/7

I don't have that much, but i was born with it.
It can get more intense for a few days or weeks after strong doses of hallucinogens.

I been dosing heroic doses of LSD every month or two weeks for years so i never quite came down. As a child i remember i would have alot of after images and static snow over my vision. Im sure if i stopped doing drugs and was sober for 10 years they would fade away

Is that distracting or can you focus around the visual disturbance?

Is that distracting or can you focus around the visual disturbance?
I have learned to live with it through meditation. It impacts my life only at night time meaning i cant drive at night since the darkness is just heavy multicolored fractals.

I have learned to live with it through meditation. It impacts my life only at night time meaning i cant drive at night since the darkness is just heavy multicolored fractals.

I've thought at times that if it could be reasonably controlled it could be an interesting condition. Glad you have decent mastery of it.

I remember getting these white, thick, heavy pills called Sunflowers (I think) in NYC around 2003. I was thinking that it was MDMA like always but they turned out to be my first MDA experience. Took one and when it didn't hit so hard within the usual amount of time I took another. About 2 hours later, I was seeing both open and closed eye visuals pretty strong and mesmerizing. I took the same pill with LSD once and mushrooms another time which were probably the most spectacular (visually) experiences.

Id had these same Sunflower pills back then and that press was epic, they were dosed highly with MDA. Only took them once and it was my first experience with this substance, i spent the night cuddling with my girl at the time. Loved it and wished i could had gotten more, we picked them up real randomly.

Some of the G-Lady pressed pills in this area were sometimes MDA or an MDMA/MDA combo or just MDMA they switched that as they were around years. That was a really amazing time to be rolling. I remember some of the early white G-Ladies testing with just MDA at this one point and i ate one and sniffed one at the same time and had intense visuals and it was so Euphoric.

Never forget that night, i redosed one more pill later on. It was one of the best experiences on an empathogen id ever had in my life.