• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best CEVs [Closed Eye Visuals]

The potential is there, and it should bot be done, although with some luck one single instance of this might not be noticeable on the long term.

But if one ends up in a hot club in that state, he might cook an important part of his brain.

Could be 6 months, but also surprisingly some people get an almost free pass sometimes.

That is a bit of a stretch.

MDA/MDMA hang overs should not take 60 days - 6 months to "refuel" One's serotonin power cells.

Uh ya but taking way to much the serotonin depletion is not the only problem any more.
Oxidative stress is a bitch.

Never got closed eyes from MD, LSD or Shrooms, I've only gotten closed eyed visuals from strong weed strains.

Basically the same for me.

First off, i find it hard to distinguish the normal, everyday CEV's we get with the CEV's that are being induced by the drugs. Anyways, I've gotten real distinguishable CEV's on LSD once, on shrooms once or twice, and weed every time I've ever done it. In any form.

The time I got them on LSD was by far the strongest LSD I have ever taken. I got them on Shrooms when I ego-deathed. That was also the only time I ever had real, vivid open eye visuals, too. Not just visual distortion or the kaleidoscope sky visuals I get on every psychedelic. But real "I'm seeing things that i know are not there and frankly it's terrifying" visuals.

But on weed, as an extremely casual user, like, 6 times in my life user. Every time I've ever inhaled or ingested weed I have had pretty vivid CEV's. I never really get to enjoy them because I'm so stoned out of my gord that I just fall asleep, but they're definitely there.

I remember getting these white, thick, heavy pills called Sunflowers (I think) in NYC around 2003. I was thinking that it was MDMA like always but they turned out to be my first MDA experience. Took one and when it didn't hit so hard within the usual amount of time I took another. About 2 hours later, I was seeing both open and closed eye visuals pretty strong and mesmerizing. I took the same pill with LSD once and mushrooms another time which were probably the most spectacular (visually) experiences.

First off, i find it hard to distinguish the normal, everyday CEV's we get with the CEV's that are being induced by the drugs. Anyways, I've gotten real distinguishable CEV's on LSD once, on shrooms once or twice, and weed every time I've ever done it. In any form.

The time I got them on LSD was by far the strongest LSD I have ever taken. I got them on Shrooms when I ego-deathed. That was also the only time I ever had real, vivid open eye visuals, too. Not just visual distortion or the kaleidoscope sky visuals I get on every psychedelic. But real "I'm seeing things that i know are not there and frankly it's terrifying" visuals.

But on weed, as an extremely casual user, like, 6 times in my life user. Every time I've ever inhaled or ingested weed I have had pretty vivid CEV's. I never really get to enjoy them because I'm so stoned out of my gord that I just fall asleep, but they're definitely there.
Not everyone has sober CEVs.

Take back what i said about MD, last night i had the strongest MDMA in my life and was getting crazy open and closed eyed visuals. It wasn't crazy colours and cartoony visuals though, everything that i saw was so real and i thought the stuff was actually there and happening. Was amazing

Sober CEVs? You've got to tell Me about those.

I have a physical condition preventing Me from those!!!
I know I'm not the only one. Must be just Me...

I can only highly recommend taking huge toke of dmt while peaking on acid to truly live a million years and become a certified time space wizard traveler. i dont know if u can call them cevs or oevs your simply surfing the infinite consciousness

Sober CEVs? You've got to tell Me about those.

I have a physical condition preventing Me from those!!!
I know I'm not the only one. Must be just Me...

When you close your eyes, you don't "see" half shapes and colors like red and green? They aren't vivid, but they're there.

Maybe there's something wrong with ME.

When you close your eyes, you don't "see" half shapes and colors like red and green? They aren't vivid, but they're there.

Maybe there's something wrong with ME.
Most people don't have that.
Just pitch black.

Most people don't have that.
Just pitch black.

You know what? I just closed my eyes to see them, and I don't either. But I do have them when i close my eyes and press my knuckles into my eyes.

So, I guess I do get CEV's when I do drugs. Whudda thunk? lol

You know what? I just closed my eyes to see them, and I don't either. But I do have them when i close my eyes and press my knuckles into my eyes.

So, I guess I do get CEV's when I do drugs. Whudda thunk? lol
I was talking about sober CEVs, without thumbing your eyeballs.
You probably get them as anyone else if you take the right dose of a drug that produces CEVs.

I was talking about sober CEVs, without thumbing your eyeballs.
You probably get them as anyone else if you take the right dose of a drug that produces CEVs.

Yeah, I know. For some reason I thought I did get sober CEV's without thumbing my eyeballs, but I don't. Don't know why I thought that.

Unfortunately, I am not. Did just do some 4-ho-met for the second time on Saturday night. Good stuff.

45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bcef2f56b231e8ec853324fdab.jpg