• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best CEVs [Closed Eye Visuals]

Mine is DMT and I know it'll be a common answer for a lot of people. I've had CEV's of insanely intricate patterns and dimensions that made me feel like I was in a completely different place.

K-Hole with S+ Ketamine on the peak of moderately high insufflated 25i NBOMe.
The most suggestive views, made using all types of hallucinations you can have, realistic, caricatures, cartoonish, fractals in 2D and 3D, Mayan symbols, clouds, Alien drones (regular aliens from the Alien movie saga) dancing in formation to wild music that you make up on the fly with the same controls that also control the light show. and you see the lights shine of the alien heads..... you name it.
Breathtaking visual excellence.
I smoked up to 60mg of DMT and while interesting and particular ofcourse and very cryptic in how it shows things, it just can't compete, like not in the same league.

Shrooms closed eye visuals are amazing. But dmt is another realm so beyond this plane and shrooms can also reach the place i ate 9 grams dried equiplvent to cubes last weekend for half the peak i was getting the dmt intense buzz noise and blowen through realms.

The highest levels of LSD reach a level where you no longer can tell if your eyes are opened or closed because your seeing the same shit where time travel becomes possible reliving past lives etc teleporting through time and space. These LSD phenomenal are rare to come by even in the heroic dose range but when it does it shows the true power of the substance and how much more fucking crazy reality can get. For combos LSD AND DMT takes the fucking cake holllly shieet if you haven't done this before everybody should DMT AND LUCY is the greatest combo on this planet a match made in heaven.

Depends what you like, I guess. Are you a fan of Van Gogh? Geiger? Pollock?

Realistic 3D spaces or ultradetailed fluoro abstractions?

Vaporized 5-HO-DMT and n,n-Dmt really are something else, though

Never got closed eyes from MD, LSD or Shrooms, I've only gotten closed eyed visuals from strong weed strains.

well gold tops in australia and nz psilocybe subs are extremly potent when fresh or kept well 3 grams of them is over 5 grams of cubes 2 grams should be blowing you out of the universe with cevs.

P. Baeocystis mushrooms were insane. They always pop up in this one patch in my back yard. Last year ate an 1/8th and was fully sinking through thousands of feet of rock and bones and various strata of earth and debris. This transitioned into salts clinging on stalactites, then amazing giant crystals the size of houses and jewels filling every space. If I opened my eyes, I had vines and jungle themes everywhere but they were waving and gently
‘Growing’. An eighth of cubes doesn’t do this level for me, but these little guys are just crazy!

One specific experience in 2000, taking some truly amazing "ecstasy" pills called "limes" at my University accomodation village.

I say "ecstasy" because Im almost dead sure these limes were high dose MDA. Very very strong pills, clean as they come, they were unmarked and shaped exaclty like old school Snowballs.

Domed on both sides, no score, solid, chunky and quite "towerblock" in shape.

They had the most incredible, alluring, intoxicating classic aroma. I have no idea what MDA actually smells like, and obviously I don't know for sure that these pills were MDA, but Iimagine it is possible that commonly circulating original MDMA and MDA have a similar odor profile.

But these limes were different to MDMA and exactly like MDA. Very trippy. A lack of empathy. Really rushy and long lasting. They were really mind-bending in a way that MDMA neveris but MDA can be.

Vefy high dose too, I know the classic Snowballs were 200 mg MDA and I don't think these were far off.

Anyway, one night I took 1.5 Limes out in town, after being persuaded to part with half a pill before I could double drop.
I returned to accomodation by taxi with the guy to try and get more. We succeeded and both double dropped then smoked a huge blunt of the strongest, stickiest OG Purple Haze I ever saw.

SERIOUS weed, the likes of which I don't believe exists anymore, as far as we have come with regards to cannabis.
So we passed thw blunt between 3 of us, huge tokes in quick circuit.

Wow, what a come up that was on that double drop, taking me to 3 1/2 total. What a rush.

And the CEV'S in particular. Unbelievable. I distinctly remember being struck with all at the time and to this day I have never experienced more amazing and captivating closed eye visuals. Just madness, green and purple swirls with so much 3D depth. Indescribable really. I never took anymore that night and I was still completely off my head all day Sunday until bed at night.

Those Limes were something else. When I put on my order for my desert island retreat, I'm definitely having a thousand of them haha not joking!

Zeta:

I think I'd have to say MPT so far for me. Best visuals just in general, really. One of the most memorable was first time on 100 mg orally eyes closed sitting in a forest looking up beyond the trees watching birds flying around in complex geometric patterns, all from the comfort of my recliner at home. Also enjoyed floating up into the sky and watching dragon-like creatures swimming through the canopy around mysterious temples stretching far off into the distance. I saw those creatures again in a trippy dream just last night.

Also enjoyed floating up into the sky and watching dragon-like creatures swimming through the canopy around mysterious temples stretching far off into the distance. I saw those creatures again in a trippy dream just last night.

I have been a full blown Chinese dragon, and was flying in formations with 2 fellow dragons, we talked to each other performing acrobatic manoeuvres but still keeping formation.

Zeta:

That sounds a lot like what I saw. :) What were you on?

1.5mg 25I NBOMe insufflated, I remember me and the other dragons were going not through space but through time, in the direction of the future, so it does totally make sense that you only saw it yesterday as well.