• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Benzofuran/Empathogen

I absolutely love 6-APDB. Probably even more than MDA. It's actually a bit to perfect for me with its sedating alluring nature. One of the only MDXX I ever feel tempted to use more than a few times a year.

The first pills I took were actually pretty good, just WAY overpriced for the 50-60mg that was in them so when I popped one expecting to roll it did hardly anything.... eventually I dropped two strong MDMA presses and rolled HARD, but still I've had so many better rolls since then lol. You kind of learn certain "raver tricks" over the years to really boost your rolls into the next dimension.

Not to mention I've gotten a lot more adventurous than just dropping some pills sitting around my house lol

I wish I've tried the APBs so I could weigh in but I never did get around to trying them since MDxx is so readily available

I wish I've tried the APBs so I could weigh in but I never did get around to trying them since MDxx is so readily available
Same here, but once probably the most reputable vendor ever decided to release 6-APDB, knowing it's nature, and considering for me especially its cheapness, I knew what had to be done. I actually tried plain 6-APB after the APDB. For me 25-50mgs blasts me, so at this point its actually cheaper per gram than MDMA and especially MDA! Its also so dandy that even if it was a bit pricey i'd still grab it...

6apb at 140mg was okay. 175mg was alot better, but still not what i expected.
Planning to drop 200mg in 2 months maybe even bring a 100mg redose.
I look forward to trying it.

So far nothing beats pure mdma, but i also hear alot of good things about route66 4FA presses. So i will be trying those sometime too :D

IMO, a much longer and sustained night rather than a fulllllly fucked 4 hours :)

"Better?" Just depends what kind of night I want, short and sweet or longer and sweet :)

what are the shorter duration ones? longer duration i just feel uncomfortably stimulated for hours. long crash time