• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Benzofuran/Empathogen

MDA does all of the above and more.

See, to me, MDA felt far cleaner than 6-APB. Whilst I agree that MDA felt a fair bit rougher than MDMA, nothing will ever compare to how disgusting 6-APB felt on the comedown..nothing. I actually felt like I had been poisoned and was dying from the inside out....

All of you APB fan-boys need to take some real drugs :p. Not some disgusting, dirty MDA knockoff developed by David Nicholas in his garden shed! Thinking about it, MDMA is probably made in a garden shed too, but oh well!

On a related note, my mate tried out the new 6-EAPB for which I posted a TR on here. Check it out if you APB lovers are interested :)

I'm a big of fan this unknown, new research chemical people are calling 'MDMA'.

See, to me, MDA felt far cleaner than 6-APB. Whilst I agree that MDA felt a fair bit rougher than MDMA, nothing will ever compare to how disgusting 6-APB felt on the comedown..nothing. I actually felt like I had been poisoned and was dying from the inside out....

It sounds like you got a really bad batch of 6-APB.

Either way, I wouldn't take 6-APB again but then again, I don't see myself taking MDMA, MDA, methylone, mephedrone, or any related substances again for a very long time either. I can think of worse drugs than 6-APB for sure though and you're just showing how individual response varies so much.

I can tell you that if someone put a gun to my head and a capsule of 6-APB in my hand, I wouldn't have them pull the trigger but if they were to switch that capsule out for two of the orange dolphins that were going around in 2005 I'd make sure they killed me. Hell they could put ONE of those nasty fuckers in my hand and I would take death over that hell.

RCs are generally off limits to me. That said, i can't understand why people would even be bothered with them instead of just taking MDMA responsibly. They're high isn't novel or different(judging by people's description) like with psychedelic RCs, just a tweaked/watered down and dirtier version of the original.

imho the (m)ap(d)bs are sufficiently different to at least be worth a try and none of them ever felt dirty to me (of course what's happening in the brain is anyones guess)

RCs are generally off limits to me. That said, i can't understand why people would even be bothered with them instead of just taking MDMA responsibly. They're high isn't novel or different(judging by people's description) like with psychedelic RCs, just a tweaked/watered down and dirtier version of the original.

Not everyone has access to MDMA. And the high is definitely different enough to warrant trying them. I prefer methylone to MDMA in most cases, for example. MDMA just screws my head up too much and the crash has made me suicidal more than a few times.

>I prefer methylone to MDMA in most cases
yeah, while all those chems are similar, the high is different enough that some people just enjoy things other than mdma more than mdma (my personal favourite is a 5 an 6 apb combo)
and 5-apb, 6-apb, 5-apdb and 5-mapb never caused any side effects or comedowns or any other bad effects for me

5-APB was one that I was curious about but at the time it was FAR cheaper for me to get grams of moon rocks than it was to get the grey area chems (particularly 5-APB which was only available in limited amounts at the time) so I never bothered with it. I prefer MDA to MDMA so I imagine I would fall in love with one or more of the APBs had I not had access to MDMA and, occasionally, small amounts of MDA powder.

For me it's definitely 5-MAPB. Nice to great euphoria, empathy is off the chart, long duration and up to this point I have not experienced a comedown yet.

Personally 6-apb > 6-apdb > MDMA > Methylone > 5-apb > 5-eapb
haven't done the mapbs or 5apdb, now had many proper MD experiences. Methylone is the only one i've truly enjoyed at a proper grimy rave though. I need my 6-apdb back

haven't done the mapbs or 5apdb, now had many proper MD experiences. Methylone is the only one i've truly enjoyed at a proper grimy rave though. I need my 6-apdb back

Would you share your thoughts on the differences and similarities between 6-APB and 6-APDB?

So you put 6-APB above or below MDMA? I can't see someone enjoying methylone more than MDMA at a rave (short duration, side effects from redosing, etc) is why I'm asking.

Also have you ever had real MDA and if so, where would you put it in comparison to the others?

not had md, "now had many proper MD experiences" should have been "nor had many proper MD experiences" but i cant edit. Only had proper tested md 4-5 times and untested feeliks-like-md stuff 3-4 times.

6-apb over mdma. Not sure about actually for dancing and stuff, they're pretty similar in that regard. I tend to use these for nights in with the lads, talking and bouncing off the walls or festivals. The top 3 are basically equal to be fair, rearranged for different circumstances.
mdma doesn't quite have the right energy kick to it imo and personally it's difficult to find the dose - too little makes me sooo irritated, too much makes me just mong. not ideal for rave
I'm the idiot who goes through 500mg+ of methylone a night easily though but even at normal doses it seems to last a lot longer for me than most people so it's perfect for me.
From reading it sounds like mda would replace 6-apdb in top 3, but obviously as I havent done it I don't know.

6-APB(pb) vs 6-APDB(db).
-pb is far more reliable/consistent - once you know dosages you know where you'll be at a specific dose. db is a bit off, an x mg dose may not put you at where x mg put you last time. And ymmv is massively important, you can't just read that someone did 100mg and loved it - others have found a lot higher to be required for a good night, and others much much lower.
-pb has a longer comeup and comedown, but it's smoother. db is closer to mdma in this regard. Fast, harsh come up, fast hard comedown. *comeups: see later.
-pb Duration: 8h, 12 to sleep || db Duration: 6h, 8h to sleep
-I feel pb is more colourful, but db more psychedelic and visual
The biggest factor though is 6-APDB is useless unless you've got YOUR music on, something you love, could be something new in similar style but if it's fairly different even with the right set and setting, the compound isn't going to do anything for you. Dosed up before a classic rock and roll band, nothing. Went back to camp and chilled with mates, nothing. Moved on to a DnB stage and oh my god the moment I felt the bass run through me, my jaw was set off, legs jellied, came up within seconds.

similarities - both decent md replacements imo, not that stimmy at higher doses, pretty much the standard empathogen drug.

not had mda* - mods any ideas why i can't edit? the quick edit thing appears but when i change anything i press save and it does nothing, and i can't go advanced

I was asked for a comparison between 6-APB and 5-MAPB and will post it here, because the person in question has no space left in their inbox ;)

I've had 6-APB like 3 or 4 times, each time with more or less 5-APB in the mix. From what I remember:

1) I hated the fact that 6-APB wasn't snortable ;) For 5-MAPB this isn't a problem, although snorting too much will fuck up the nose for about one week.
2) Taking 6-APB oral caused me much nausea, one time I took too much (not effect-wise but for my stomach) and had to vomit, not very pleasent. Due to snorting being an option for 5-MAPB I only tried orally one time and experienced no such thing.
3) In comparison 6-APB is definitely more psychedelic and visual, although I've never had THAT muich visuals with 6-APB.
4) IMHO empathy is much more pronounced with 5-MAPB than with 6-APB/5-APB. So is euphoria.
5) In conclusion I find 5-APB/6-APB are much more something unique, somewhat psychedelic, more a little trip with some MDMA-esque effects. I've only had MDMA 2 or 3 times, but from what I remember 5-MAPB comes pretty close.

I'd choose 5-MAPB over 6-APB any day.

I was asked for a comparison between 6-APB and 5-MAPB and will post it here, because the person in question has no space left in their inbox ;)

I've had 6-APB like 3 or 4 times, each time with more or less 5-APB in the mix. From what I remember:

1) I hated the fact that 6-APB wasn't snortable ;) For 5-MAPB this isn't a problem, although snorting too much will fuck up the nose for about one week.
2) Taking 6-APB oral caused me much nausea, one time I took too much (not effect-wise but for my stomach) and had to vomit, not very pleasent. Due to snorting being an option for 5-MAPB I only tried orally one time and experienced no such thing.
3) In comparison 6-APB is definitely more psychedelic and visual, although I've never had THAT muich visuals with 6-APB.
4) IMHO empathy is much more pronounced with 5-MAPB than with 6-APB/5-APB. So is euphoria.
5) In conclusion I find 5-APB/6-APB are much more something unique, somewhat psychedelic, more a little trip with some MDMA-esque effects. I've only had MDMA 2 or 3 times, but from what I remember 5-MAPB comes pretty close.

I'd choose 5-MAPB over 6-APB any day.

1) There's 6-apb hcl available from some vendors which is supposed to be much more snortable.
2) No nausea from any benzofuran for me.
3) I agree and that's one of the things I like about it.
4) I agree about the euphoria, the emphaty is present with both.
5) I agree, the 5 6 apb combo is quite trippy (something I enjoy, but others may not), 5-MAPB is only lightly trippy.

I'd chose a 5 6 apb combo over 5-mapb anytime. Not to say that 5-mapb sucks, I just like the 5 6 apb combo more.

Also, to so few people mix the apbs? The combos are more than the sum of their parts imo.

After 18 years with MDMA i prefer 6-apb. Less spangly smoother up and smoother down. Better duration too. But hey everyones different and nothing......i mean nothing beats your first time on MDMA.

6-apb does give me EXPLOSIVE action on the toilet the next day. Take the rough with the smooth :D

^^ My first time on MDMA sucked lol. My best rolls were probably 2 years and 200 pills later...

^^ My first time on MDMA sucked lol. My best rolls were probably 2 years and 200 pills later...

LOL the pills that I was taking when I first started were so dirty that I thought I got ripped off the first few times I had MDMA.