• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

codeine cwe's catch me on occasion like when they're 1gram+ in as little as 120mL water. i just gagged one down. rest assured i had me hearty V8 vege juice to harbour the taste.

Meth is another pretty gross tasting drug when smoked. I remember the first few times I smoked it, I would be tasting and smelling the smoke throughout the high and felt like it was all in my body, and it just made me feel completely disgusting.

Alcohol is another gross tasting drug imo lol, especially in high proof without a chaser, idk if anyones mentioned this.

Do you start burping like crazy on Ketamine also? Cause I do haha.

Lol that's too funny, I don't get that, but I probably don't do enough :p haha.

i thought 4-FA was pretty rank. i was chugging it well watered down. there was a moment of hesitation when i spiked it into the vein, not knowing if i were about to experience an insane burn. i thought i was in for a treat for a moment but just a lackluster somewhere-vaguely-between mdma and speed in a very mild manner and for a short time until peripheral effects are predominate.

I don't mind the taste of 4-FA. It is probably because I compare it to MDMA which will make me throw up if I taste it. 4-FA isn't delicious lol but I don't think it is toooo bad. :)

Sorry for the rant, but I thought it was funny how some of you say "meth" is great tasting and others say the opposite-I'd bet those opinions are also direct result of memories had on said substance, as much as I'd bet there are people out there who have everyone of my "good" tasting drugs on their "bad" list.

me too. Although the only reason I said meth was because it was tasteless smoked. the actual taste of the crystals is bitter. If anyone thought the taste of the smoke was bad they either got shitty cut meth or they aren't smoking it right.

In no particular orders...

Best:
-pot/hash/edibles
-any opiate (not that they taste "good", but at this point they are so embedded in my brain as awesome that I LOVE the horrible taste; I often say I wish they made a candy that tasted like roxis)
-klonopin (taste like mints IMHO)
-xanax (same as opiates: tastes bad, yet so so good!)
-adderall (sugar in an amphetamine!)
-opium (very "earthy")
-nitrous (someone else listed it and when i really started thinking about it, I actually did enjoy the taste of nitrous)

Horrible
-Ecstasy/MDMA (despite it being awesome, its not like opiates where I've come to LOVE the taste. This shit tastes straight up awful)
-Tobacco
-Shrooms (I've learned some people cannot really taste them, so they dont mind them. To people like me, however, they literally taste like shit)
-alcohol (ew)
-spice (ew)
-salvia (tastes like that shit you feed guinea pigs)
-ketamine (just dont enjoy the taste at all)
-suboxone (that orange stuff used to make me straight up gag. Now it just tastes awful for 20 mins in the morning)
-DMT (was like smoking plastic, although it wasn't exactly "bad" just extremely "harsh" if that makes sens)

Neutral:
-LSD
-Cocaine

Theres obviously a lot more I could put in these categories, but these are the ones that stand out.

me too. Although the only reason I said meth was because it was tasteless smoked. the actual taste of the crystals is bitter. If anyone thought the taste of the smoke was bad they either got shitty cut meth or they aren't smoking it right.
This ^

Burnt Meth tastes horrible. Its all in the technique, and the quality of course. Good technique and quality will bring a nice mildly sweet taste.

Best: Weißbier, Cocaine, 4-MMC (i just love it)
Worst: 4-FA, 4-FMA, alprazolam, MDMA, Butylone, Oxycodone

Lol that's too funny, I don't get that, but I probably don't do enough :p haha.

I don't mind the taste of 4-FA. It is probably because I compare it to MDMA which will make me throw up if I taste it. 4-FA isn't delicious lol but I don't think it is toooo bad. :)

yeah, i don't like the taste of mdma either but it's easier to handle going down by itself than 4-FA. just thinking about it has me gagging sometimes :| that's the impression it left on my taste buds.

Worst: 4-FA,

see, another hater :D :p

Best: Cocaine, Ketamine, weed, diazepam, nitrazepam

Worst: valerian root, Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds, smoked Yopo, many many rc stimulants cant even remember all there names also tast disgusting, oh yer and snorting BZP why would anybody do that ( i know i did but why ) it literally feels like someone jammed a soldering iron up your nostril and let fermented hot urine dribble down your throat.

Of course the worst has to be Kratom...my god that stuff tastes horrible.

You beat me to it! And the stronger it is, the worse it tastes. But I'll usually just toss & wash the powder, which is the easiest way to do it in my oppinion.

You guys should call it bad and good tasting drugs. Best and worst would imply one of each.

Best: heroin, you definitely learn to love it although snorting it burns like a bitch at first
Worst: chewed dihydrocodeine or CWE codeine. Absolutely horrible.

yeah, i don't like the taste of mdma either but it's easier to handle going down by itself than 4-FA. just thinking about it has me gagging sometimes :| that's the impression it left on my taste buds.

see, another hater :D :p

Lol, complete opposite of me. I have thrown up from just tasting MDMA, it is the worst. But I really don't mind 4-FA. I know there is something psychological about my hate of the MDMA taste, but it's funny to see the same thing in others (but for 4-FA instead). 2-FMA is much better than 4-FA though.

best: weed, heroin (oh that vinegary taste after a good shot), Newport cigs (smoking one now), Turkish tobacco, klonopin, cocaine, and dmt (strange but pleasant)

worst: xanax (yuck), mdma, meth, ketamine (reminds me of smoking out of an aluminum can after taste), alcohol, Marlboro smooths (fucking gross), dxm hbr, codeine, hydrocodone, 2c drugs, z-drugs (burns like fire in the nose too), dormin (all antihistamines for that matter).

Barbiturates would be very close to the top for me when it comes to the worst tasting drugs. So utterly repulsive, 50mg of pentobarbital dissolved in 1 tablespoon of water tasted pretty awful, I cannot imagine how vile the Dignitas shot would taste, but I'm sure if I could wrap it up into one word, it would have to be HORRID.

GHB tastes pretty foul too, but no where near as bad as barbiturates, but MDMA and some of the more potent amphetamines are right up there with barbiturates. Just a tiny amount on your fingertip is enough to make you gag.

Best: weed,lambrusco (a type of sweet wine)

Worst: HBWR seeds (jesus christ,I can not even think about it),xanax and mescaline cacti.

best: weed, MXE, 4MMC (awful at first but you grow to love it), etizolam (intass brand pills)

worst: any of the APBs hands down, AMT too. its that TCP/brickdust sort of taste that just lingers forever, i can still taste it now and i havent had any in months, just stays with you

the after taste when you've finished blowing rings of DMT is another that has me almost gagging just thinking about it at times. absolutely horrid taste.

i do love the taste of marijuana smoke. also the "taste" that passes over the tongue after injecting methamphetamine, although not spectacular, i find pleasing because of the rush and following high that is about to smack me off my feet.