• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

best: heroin (I love the drip, weird), cannabis
worst: dxm cough syrup, mucinex (horrible not a "drug" but had to take it because of my bronchitis...), snorted somas instead of swallowing when I was wasted..... was nasty, dexedrine drip fuck that

4acodmt may be the most bitter thing I have ever tasted. The drip is not terrible, but I licked a tiny bit of residue off my finger and... EUGH!

Phenibut is one of the worst things I've tasted. This Propylhexedrine I tried tonight (benzedrex) tastes bad too.

Last edited:
Good : Cannabis, nitrous, love the taste of heroin. Clonazepam (minty) Xanax or Etizolam ( tasted kinda sweet)

Especially bad : GHB/GBL , Ethanol , Phenibut , Zopiclone, MDMA , 4-FA , MDPV/A-PVP , CWE'd Codiene or DHC , Tramadol, DMT.

Worst: HBWR seeds (jesus christ,I can not even think about it)mescaline cacti.

Worst: chewed dihydrocodeine or CWE codeine. Absolutely horrible.

Worst: Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds

codeine CWE is just ackkkk makes me want to barf and is the reason why I plug it and Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds have that smell that makes it bad and the high isn't even worth it for me :(

alcohol in the form of shots/wines/some beers/ales are bad too, It may be cultural as many people from my culture don't drink and it's kept on the down low in the circles that do it. I'm also don't have much experience with drinking wines and simply haven't found one that is economical and tasty and the few I did like were a lot more expensive and less tasty than a mixed drink/wine cooler

Worst: Calea zacatechichi. Seriously, it is so bitter that I don't understand how the natives of Mexico managed to drink tea of the stuff. Smoking it's practically unbearable, but unfortunately the non-bitter strain isn't effective at all. I usually mix it in small quantities with weed just to make it bearable and get the desired calming effects.

Best: Cannabis. Blueberry was the best tasting strain I've ever tried, though we almost always get the same strain (Afghan Kush) so I haven't actually sampled that many different strains. Oh and here in Canada we have ice wine - where the grapes are picked after the first frost. It's delicious and thick and sweet.

Last edited:
ordine solution, something about it that makes me gag.

how can one hate clonazepam and hate alprazolam? the logisitics confounds the mind.

I was agreeing in response to the taste, that's all :) I enjoy both alprazolam and clonazepam, just don't enjoy the taste of alprazolam.

Best = Good quality weed, cigarettes (although sometimes I hate the taste)
Worst = CWE Codeine and Codeine cough syrups, crushed Tramadol, DXM cough syrup, awful weed