• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

Freebased 5-MeO-DMT off a light bulb rig through a straw for double plastic smell/taste...

Also, too much nutmeg.

Ah... my teens.

Pure alprazolam (Xanax) powder was the worst thing I've ever tasted- it's fairly similar to the day-after-zopiclone aftertaste (in my opinion), it lingers for AGES...like, a good 30-40 minutes and absolutely nothing makes it any better. I've gone beyond foods into trying to eat small amounts of salt (which works for bitter things- seriously, sprinkle a bit of salt on your tongue and swirl it round your mouth so it coats your tongue the next time you're drinking poppy tea or something), sugar, citric/tartaric acid, baking soda- nothing makes it at all better.

Admittedly I am a 'supertaster' (I have like 100 times the amount of taste buds as 75% of the population- 1 in 4 people are like that), so most chemicals taste pretty foul- but alprazolam is on another fucking level. Jesus, I can't fucking describe it.

It's like robots have had a party and vomited weird cleaning chemicals in my mouth.

The taste of smoking meth, even bomb meth, is sometimes repulsive to me. I just can't think about it too long. Sometimes feel like I'm gonna choke and puke all over that piz.

Kpins taste so great melting under your tongue.

And boy, I'd kill for some of that nasty pick juice, Methadone, right now. Grew to love that taste.

Since this was merged with best tasting.. a perfectly cured joint of NL5.. also used to love the taste after banging back a rig of the highest echelon diethyl ether coke.

NSA, does IV coke taste like cream, like crack does?

I appreciate the taste of alprazolam. I used to sublingual those all the time, it's the taste of effectiveness.

Carisoprodol is vile. Kava is fucking horrible, the nausea compounds that fact.

IV heroin is the best. I really think I correlate taste of drugs with effectivess, heh.

^LOL.. yeah.. but its just a much stronger version of the same taste. and if you included the ether it is even a sweeter tasting version..

For the people picking alprazolam.. it's just bitterness come on. That's in regular stuff.

There's a whole synthetic plastic-smell horror out there you don't even kno!

You know, last summer I got a bit of DMT from a friend. I hated the taste and couldn't believe how nasty it was. After my month-long affair with Dimitri, I went back to college and put the scent and taste out of mind. Well, at least until I got to the chemistry building.
Freshmen always have to do this lab involving the melting of mothballs. It knocked me right back to the previous summer. Everyone else who walked by the lab that day bitched about the awful odor, and all the while I was lost in fond memories and sporting a semi.
I'm curious to see if I handle the taste better next time (assuming, of course, I can find some of that most elusive of substances again).

Best...high quality iv cocaine or I'm morphine...tastes great!
Worst...blunt after blunt of brick weed. Gin. Mdma sniffed.