• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

roliepolie said:
snort it if you have less than an mg...

it tastes sweet and it's a cold feeling in your nose... no burn at all.

Dude, clonazepam IS NOT water soluable. Snorting it will do nothing extra, just waste your Klonopin. The only high you will get is from the drip so basically the same high as usual just for significantlly less...like at least four hours less. Don't be stupid.

No Klonopin is not over-the-counter. It is a benzodiazepine "anti-anxiety" drug, minor tranquillizer.

if your snorting it and getting some sort of wonderous "better" feeling....its placebo effect ;)

Ativan and E

If your takin ativan for social anxiety, can you take E while still on it? Or will you die or have a bad reaction?

you would probably be fine....but if you take an ativan too close to dropping it might kill your roll

rohypnol for comedown!! "AWSOME"

Ive alway been torn up the time/day after and would sometimes take a .25mg xanax to help cope.. but a friend jsut gave me a few hundered of these to take and all i can say is wow.. I get sick/nasu. from xamax or valium, bu this benzo rocks the house... 1mg and your fine and will not knock you out if taken in small doses and without alch..

pitty the "DATE RAPERS" killed this drug off on the street as its comparison to xanax isnt even close..

very hard to find in the US, but is an awosme drug for an after rave hangover after dropping a few beans :)

I agree. My friends and I tried 1mg each when I got home from a rave and it was great fun, my friends and I were laughing our heads off and walking around the house like zombies for 30 minutes, then we all fell asleep for a few hours. We did not need to smoke dope, which is good for me because smoking dope after raves gets me high again and makes me go a bit crazy, so the Rohypnol was much better for me.

Good stuff if you can get it.

Valium & E?

My girlfriend just got a perscription of valium for her anxiety, she recently had an attack took sum, and she was HIGH as a fucking kite for a bit.. she was quite euphoric sounded alot like regular E.. I was wondering what the effects are in terms of what this drug does to you? releases serotonin? an SSRI? a MAOI?.. I have NO clue. I looked at erowid and came up with nothing.. I'm gonna take a dose for the hell of it to see what it's like.

But I was wondering if it's safe to take with E?.. any help would be apreciated. thnx.

you probably didnt see anything on erowid because you have to search for the active chemical in valium which is diazepam. diazepam is a benzodiazapine like xanax and klonopin, which work on controlling anxiety. Most people dont consider these to be too recreational because they basically just calm you down. I personally only take benzos when im coming off a stimulant drug so that i can sleep. Thats basically what they are good for. Take them when your coming down off the E, dont stack the peaks, its pointless.peace

e and xanax?

i know there are alot of threads about mixing e with antidepressents and stuff but i havent seen one about xanax for anxiety. so my ? is

if i someone were to have an anxiety attack while there rolling can they take a xanax to help calm them down and will it be safe? xanax kicks in pretty fast so if they were having a bad anxiety attack and i couldnt calm them down if i tried, i know how to calm them down ive done it many times, but if i couldnt could they take it and it be safe? and if so, would it clash with the roll and maybe kill it?

also, can i take a xanax when im coming down to help with tha depression and to help me go to sleep cuz i have trouble coming down, and the depression is always a bitch. thanks a lot guys. be safe, roll hard, PLUR!

Benzo's are different than an anti depressant. I sometimes use them to help me sleep post roll. I don't see why it would be much of a problem.

Last edited:
i can't comment on safety or if it will kill the roll but for comedown issues, especially the day after, xanex is wonderfull.

MDMA + Diazepam =

Hey
Anyone know anything about taking E and after the night taking a diazepam to calm you down if having any affects ?

Yes it will. Many people use benzo's as a way of getting to sleep after using stimulants like MDMA.
Its pretty safe, just don't go crazy with the valium. A moderate dose will put most people to sleep.

diazepam after E is fine.. i did it a few times and it was alright (i found xanax to be better, though)

as for unisom - the experiences i've read about are mixed. the active ingredient diphenydramine seems to cause hallucinations when taken on the comedown. it's not commonly used to get off md*a and the site effects don't seem to be what people are looking for.. i wouldn't do it if i were you, the 'reports' range from mild hallucinations to near heart attacks.

damn, i been taking Unisom for a while now. Had to use it to get to sleep after taking E. Is there a way you can give me more iinformation? I notice that i have a high heart beat ever since.