• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, Valium, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

Chickenbone, how many xanax do you take? Do you still have energy to dance?

ohh yeah....i dance. I take usually one to start..blue football. Then if i feel that its strong enough to keep up with the pills i don't take anymore, but if the feeling i get from the mix starts to wear thin i take another half....i start by dropping 2 beans and 1 xanax..But don't worry about the dancing...that comes naturally and its just that much better..Be Safe Rave Hard

Chicken

hey, i am on xanax prescription... (panic disorder) when i first started taking E i used to get very anxcious sometimes i would have a light panic attac right before the peek... here is the deal...
xanax is going to influance your roll. but that is very litlle... if you dont want to be too anxcious take 1mg that is 1 blue pill 1 hour before droping the E pill. you will feel xanax relaxing you and getting rid of tansion and then when the E starts to hit, you will just be eaven more relaxed... trust me on thisone, it will overpower xanax by far... you will forget that you ever took one. and xanax works in your system for atleast 8 hours (4 hours peek) so it should cover your come down a litlle too. you will be very relaxed again... trust me i've done 3 mg of xanax and e still the roll was intense. E is very powerful drug...

I find the taking xanax wilst rolling throws me into a pure salad world.I'm not just talking about talking salad
What the fuck is a salad world? And what the fuck is a talking salad?

i guess people call it different things..around here,(Florida) talking salad is a term when sombody is rolling so hard they start talking about stuff thats not there..people that aren't there. things of this nature..the hallucation part of rolling. I get it somewhat when just rolling...but when I mix with xanax or acid or somthing i am like living in a different world. I have been caught talking to lamps and stuff...the people I am partying with ask me to come back into another part of the house and I'm like why? the party's in here man..:) I don't know what else to call it when this happens..thats what we've always called it.

Chicken

Kales001,

Thank you for the advice. I also have occasional panic attacks, especially when I smoke pot. Xanax helps at that times,and will probably with E, or E+pot. Do you smoke too when you do E+xanax? I think I am going to do only 0.5mg though, one hour before, as it is usually what I take.

ManiE

I usually smoke only as I come down..helps with the landing. Sometimes gives me a little boost...but most of the time just lets me down easier...

Chicken...

P.S. what do you call it when you start to halucinate? talk about things that aren't there? other than talking salad?

I just found this post from a mod when doing a little searching..

quote:"Never heard the expression, but there is a term called "word salad" that describes a type of highly disordered speech displayed by people with schizophrenia. So it may be inspired by that. " Made since to me when I read it so I thought others would like to see it as well..

Chicken

My wife is on Xanax so I have it around the house all the time. Once in awhile rolling I sneak two or three and I NEVER remember ANYTHING the next day. My friends digital camera shows me what I've done or what they have done to me the next day. WOW ! So becareful I know I won't mix them again unless I want to be made a fool of. I had no idea ! Scarry !

ManiE
I'm very sensitiv to psychoactive drugs, and you'll be amaized pot is one of them.. i do pot only with E (MDA) ocasionaly. i do it right after the peak... it makes me see things. it's amaizing.. the space distorsion i get on it... It's a lot of fun, but i need a sitter because short term memory becomes real short. like 10-20 sec. so it's always "what did i just say, where are we going, am i dreaming" and so on...
but a lot of people take pot afterwards to go down and it helps them... let me know how it works for you...

Well I love taking a Xanax on the come-down of rollin, but I have tried taking it before a roll too. On one occasion I only took half a xanax about 1 hour before dropping E, only because I didn't know I was gonna get any E that night. My intention was to split the xannie with my brother and we were gonna drink with some friends. It didn't do too much since it was only half of a xannie, but it did make the come-up on E alittle smoother. Since it made it smoother, a few weeks later I took a whole xannie about 2 1/2 hours before I dropped E. Unlike what some may say...it didn't take away from the come-up. All it really does is keep you from getting that tense feeling in your body and nausia. My peak and roll all in all was the same. Just as strong as if I didn't take the xannie. The thing that you shouldn't do is take the xannie and then take the E right after. That will certainly mess your roll up! Take care and Happy Rolls!!! ;)

rollin2gether,

What do you mean by a "whole xanax"? A blue one? 1mg?

Thanks

Kales1,

I usually smoke pot when I take E and also on the comedown, love it with a glass of champagne. I've been doing that for 4 years but last time I had a very bad panic attack when I smoked on the comedown. I think that the xanax will take care of it.

ManiE

i also get thrown into a salad world when combining the two and i love it. all of my friends do, also. we dont usually go to a club when we roll, we chill around my apt and talk, listen to music, go swimming/hot tubbing. we usually eat 2-3 mgs a few hours before we eat the pills, and 1 or 2 mgs during or after. and 90% of the time we get a case of whippits each. we wont even roll if we dont have weed. but we always have good weed so that never happens ;)

we have a great time and mucho salad is talked (especially during the comedown) i used to have a 'book of salad" that had every stupid thing one of us said but i cant find it.

also- when i dont eat xanax b4 the roll-- i puke almost every time.
when i do-- i have never puked.

the best nights of my life were spent on xanax/good pills/whippits and weed. my favorite combo.

We don't have xanax where I live.. We probably have prescription drugs similar to it, but under another name..

What type of substance is it and whats the chemical name?

pzykiq said:
We don't have xanax where I live.. We probably have prescription drugs similar to it, but under another name..

What type of substance is it and whats the chemical name?
Xanax = Alprazolam...
Similar to Valium...
they all belong to the Benzodiazepine Class of Drugs...

ManiE said:
I think that the xanax will take care of it.

ManiE [/B]
Xanax is going to help with any panic... i dont know if 1/2 mg is enogh, but that's up to you... on thing about panic...
when you take drugs keep in mind that reality, your body are going to experiance changes. And you cannot always anticipate what exactly is going to happen. But i try to keep in mind few things... drugs are very strong and you cannot fight them.. and the ones we are talking about,,, you are most likely not going to die and eaven if you are there is nothing you can do about it... so yu have to learn to let it go...
you also said that you got panic attack this last time you took weed after E. That pill that you had might have been MDA (MDA makes you halucinate a litlle more) and the weed might have been a litlle stronger... so you ended up experiancing something you didn't expect... and boom (if you are like i used to be) PANIC!!! Instad let it go and observe... eventually you'll find out what it is that makes you panic, and it might be something interesting like space distorsion... where it takes you hours to get to the end of the room... something i had from MDA + Weed.
anyways hope this helps with your panic.
kales001

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST TAKE A PILL AND SMOKE A BIT OF WEED ON THE COMEDOWN.

Sorry people but it's really f*cking me off, if it's that horrible don't take pills in the first place, if you still want to take them, bosh a few bongs before you come up.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

Mitzi,

Thank you for your feedback :)
Seriously, what is your problem? Who said it was horrible? I enjoy taking pills, I've been doing it for a long time, I am 35 now...and if I can make it a little bit better by taking a Xanax or two I don't understand why it would bother you so much...
Can you imagine? Taking a xanax...Now, that's really fucked-up !

Why take some fucking pill or two on top of other pills when you can just smoke some draw or have a few shots of vodka, xanax would make your high shit anyway it would chill it out too much.

I didn't mean to come out arsy as fuck but i don't see why you would even consider taking a xanax before a pill, after i can see the point but you'll miss out on mad hallucinations on the comedown.