• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo insufflation thread!

I don't know about anybody else, but snorting lorazepam is like snorting powdered sugar. Nothing happened, wasted pills. Never tried the others, but really. These are benzos, eat them.

I just tried Lorazepam and I have to say that it´s the best one for anxiety I´ve ver tried (and I tried QUITE A FEW)

I don't know about anybody else, but snorting lorazepam is like snorting powdered sugar. Nothing happened, wasted pills. Never tried the others, but really. These are benzos, eat them.

I agree. I'm always down for insufflation, but Lorazepam is not one of the shining stars. I've enjoyed xanax. But Dear God don't ever snort Tranxene (clorazepate). The burn is utterly horrendous. It must be near the top of the list. Actually....it's a prodrug and needs to be metabolized anyway! HA! Believe it or not I've used it a few times for the placebo effect when I was withdrawing from Ambien. It makes the mild ambien burn feel like a tickle.

Amazingly, I've never considered insufflating these. I have legitimately prescribed lorazepam, and the tabs pretty much much melt right under my tongue. As for the others, if I chew them and make sure the substance gets all into the mucous membranes in my mouth after chewing, they kick in very quickly.

Personally I've only tried snorting Alprazolam and it works but its much different than orally taken. The onset is much faster and stronger IMO but it doesn't last as long. Popping is better overall.

Jesus fucking christ... just put the pills in your MOUTH.

Bioavailability from doing lines of benzos is pretty much the same, if not lower than taking them orally... do you kids just love shit in your nose or what?!

The only benzo I think you get an increased BA for snorted versus oral, would probably be midazolam and triazolam.

I would rather use triazolam sublingually, and micron filter then IV the midazolam. =D

Midazolam orally is also very pleasurable and wonderful BTW - and longer lasting too.

So, in short, I would snort no benzos. Doxylamine succinate, an antihistamine, has a better gain when taken insuffulated but I don't even feel like snorting it, it's kind of nasty to do IMO, but works like a charm to put yourself into a state of sleep if you need to become not fully conscious for whatever reason.

People that snort benzos just like the ritual of chopping lines. Ill snort anything if the reason behind it makes sense but benzos act just as fast if u let them disolve under your tongue. The drip tastes like shit going down the back of your throat. But i find that most benzos have a sugary taste when chewed.

yeah me too. I actually love the taste of alprazolam... I LOVE IT! and k-pins are like mints.

I wouldn't snort anything with either .5,1, or 2mg of active ingredient and like 100-200mg minimum of filler, but that's just my opinion... save your nose for better things and stick to eating benzo's.

Honestly when I was young and dumb I tried snorting every benzo there was. (minus 2 or 3 ones that are more rare in the US than other parts in the world. Everytime I ate the same dosage as snorted Igot a better effect and in some instances the benzos didn't work tooted. (lorazepam and diazepam specifically). Take the benzos on and empty stomach and break im into quarters or crush and parachute for the BEST high. I say go ahead and try the grapefruit juice, but it has never worked for me. Honestly, snorting benzos compared to eating them isnt like shooting heroin vs snorting heroin. Snorting benzos is just fucking stupid, honestly the thread doesn't need to go on.

Ive only used valium and xanax, I know Ive blown valium before many times and think I did with xanax too but am not sure. All of them can be snorted as long as they dont burn or something like that. I usually take benzos sublingually, dissolve them under the tongue, but I do blow them as well. Many say they cant be used intranasally because they have a bad bioavailibility. I dont care though, I love that ROA over others. I dont use benzos that much but when I do and take them that way I want to get whatever little amount I can absorbed intranasally so it gets in me quickly and whatever else isnt absorbed there will be absorbed orally.

I usually take benzos, methadone, and some others sublingually though.

this thread is interesting- http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=416294

also i read somewhere recently of a lorazepam nasal spray coming out in the future. the intranasal BA is 77-78%. it certainly works when i snort it, altho there's certainly no rush & effects are more short-lived than with oral admin

Experienced user

Having been perscribed large amounts of the main benzos except valium and made every attempt to abuse them but boot them and I can tell you this. Studies show that bumping (using nasally) benzos will only utilize them to 66%. You can, however, clear your nasal passages with water or other substances but those will only send the drug to be absorbed slowly. Ingestion is by far the most efficient way of getting the chemical into the body. Also take in the fact that the faster the drug gets into you the shorter its lifetime in your system. Alazopram which is fast acting would be the most effecient to snort while it is a waste of time to snort clonazepam which is slow acting and long lasting. Not that you won't notice either. From the data and stories I have gathered is that it is best to ingest 2/3 of your benzos and bump 1/3. I apologize if any of my info is reduntant for this is my first post.

Excuse my spelling errors my chemical syntax is not up to date.

--{Depressed and heavily medicated}--

\I have snorted and IVed xanax and felt it, However i do admit the effects may have been diminished, especially with IV.

People in my town snort xanax all day, I myself have probably done this over a 100 times back in highschool when i had a hardcore addiction to the stuff. I knew b/c its not water soluble and whatnot its supposed to be a waste but it seemed like if i ate 3-4mgs it never felt like enough but if i ate 6-7mgs id passout so i just started snorting 5-8mg on most days. Kinda silly looking back at it but it did fuck me up everytime.

\I have snorted and IVed xanax and felt it, However i do admit the effects may have been diminished, especially with IV.

ive actually seen a guy mix xanax and adderall in the same rig and shoot it not once but TWICE in one night, funny thing was he acted like it put him on his ass...it sucks living in a rural area where pretty much all the drug users are also retards:|

Last edited:
People in my town snort xanax all day, I myself have probably done this over a 100 times back in highschool when had i had a hardcore addiction to the stuff. I knew b/c its not water soluble and whatnot its supposed to be a waste but it seemed like if i ate 3-4mgs it never felt like enough but if i ate 6-7mgs id passout so i just started snorting 5-8mg on most days. Kinda silly looking back at it but it did fuck me up everytime.

Of course it fucked you up, that's a shitload of xanax. The way you were getting high from snorting it was it dripping into your stomach most likely. But, yeah, regardless of how you were taking them, 5-8mg of xanax is a HUGE dose. I usually don't go over 1mg for anxiety, I can't see how 8 times that could possibly be worth anything than a blackout.

Honestly, I was extremely surprised to see that BL even bothered with this thread. The snorting benzos thing goes back and forth, and I doubt it'll ever get settled. Personally, I like to eat mine, and they work quite well that way :D

Of course it fucked you up, that's a shitload of xanax. The way you were getting high from snorting it was it dripping into your stomach most likely. But, yeah, regardless of how you were taking them, 5-8mg of xanax is a HUGE dose. I usually don't go over 1mg for anxiety, I can't see how 8 times that could possibly be worth anything than a blackout.

Its hard to explain, I guess I was addicted to being blacked out. It was kind of like a college student getting shitfaced every night. I had serious depression issues at the time so it was sort of a way to fast forward to the next day. I was aware that i was only feeling the effects of what dripped into my stomach. As i said above i just couldnt seem to hit that "sweetspot" orally, always either not enough or too much. That was like 3 years ago, now days Ill occasionally crush up 3-4mgs like im gonna snort it and take it with a shot of scotch and get quite a nice effect

are you guys crazy alprazolam is the most widely used and abused benzo and works FANTASTIC when insuffalated. whoever believes it does not work has obviously not experienced it. the biggest problem here is bar heads snorting xany bars all day long. I myself prefer to just ingest because it gets you just as messed and for quite a longer time.