• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzo insufflation thread!

F&B is correct though, that in a proper solution (i.e. warm milk, etc...), rectal administration is definitely quite efficient. It you have a pill form that is designed for sublingual administration, by all means use it that way. We're not saying that it can't be done (insufflating non-water soluble benzos), it's just that it's not the most efficient method of administration. Sublingual and/or rectal administration would definitely be the way to go.
F&B is right, though, as usual...:)
You need to start listening to him, because he knows what he's talking about.

I've snorted xanax, but even if some drugs have bad taste, its better to get it over with.

"Lucky you can get high fron Valium, I need 50mgs+ to do this.

Lucky-what dose are you talking about"

I CAN'T GET NO ---
SATIS-FACTION
OOH YEH

lol.

well i just got back from the hospital i had 2 needles of valium(10mg) and 6mg of clonazepam and now that im home im sniffing bromazepam and it dont burn and right away after about 1 minute i got a wicked high i dont care what anyone says lol

unless you're an insufflation junky theres no point sniffing any benzos.. their BA is faaaaar higher orally...

Sooooo, I just dug up this ancient thread and had an identical question...
Although everyone says that benzos can't and shouldn't be blown, I believe the original question wasn't about alprazolam or lorazepam. What about kolonpin.....??

unless you're an insufflation junky theres no point sniffing any benzos.. their BA is faaaaar higher orally...

and yes, as much as some junkies get fixed on the needle, I have this strongly irritating unsatisfiable urge to blow something right about now. I know its bad for my nose, normally I'm one to preach about not causing nasal harm by snorting unnecessarily but I've been so good for so long and fuck it, I want to. :p

Anyone got an answer? (and no not the physical act of putting the powder up my nose I know it's physically possible but will I be pissing these away?)
Also, no plugging either, I happen to be in my buddies living room. :\

thanks

You really aren't going to feel anything from snorting them.

I did this once a long time ago before I knew that there was no point and nothing happened. Anything I got, I believe, was from the drip.

midazolam

fast acting benzo. water soluble. better BA snorted vs oral from what ive read. had to dig deep for info because its not available in the US in tab form. anyone have some bioavailability and/or half life charts of this stuff with different ROAs? ive search for DAYS on this.

ime

Im not going by bioavalibility just IME

Xanax- not worth
Valim- not worth
K-pins- not worth
Temazepam- not worth( but i kinda liked it on occausion)
Triazolam-Worth it
Phenazepam-NOOO( bad od experience)

No point in insufflating benzos? You people have clearly never had access to Loprazolam ...1mg of Loprazolam(Dormonoct tabs) up the nose ,wait the odd 15 minutes and then tell me about "waste".

id have to say temazepam is definatley the best benzo to snort its in capsule and the powder is already crushed up so thats what ill be snorting either that or k-pins works in my experince so damn high off of 3 sublingually k-pins and 2 snorted i have a very low tolerance cause there really hard to find. but i love that :) (they were 1mg pills green round and small) * i don't want anyone to try this i ended up on my parents bed on the cruise with my head and knees on the bed and ass in the air i was sooo highh lmao don't try it though i blacked out big time.

Last edited:
^ and what dosage were the k-pins that you took 5 of and say you have a small tolerance? .5mg? cuz if they were 1 or 2mg each and you took 5-10mg than an un-experienced user might see this and think that's a safe dose to start on (which it's not) since you say you have a small tolerance.. just figured we should clear that up. Don't you think? we don't want anyone to OD and blackout on their first experience with k-pins do we?

* ok saw u edited it..

Last edited:
id have to say temazepam is definatley the best benzo to snort its in capsule and the powder is already crushed up so thats what ill be snorting either that or k-pins works in my experince so damn high off of 3 sublingually k-pins and 2 snorted i have a very low tolerance cause there really hard to find. but i love that :)

No, temazepam is the worst benzo to snort. It has nearly 100% BA when taken orally.

midazolam works like a charm insufflated. makes me cough with every little line i do though, very strange. even sub lingual that shit kicks in within 2-5 minutes max.

update Got my hands on some and broke it open, then tried to snort it was terrible stuck to every side of my nose ughhh i guess why i said that up there is because when i did snort them last time it was perfect but i was really high?

Jesus fucking christ... just put the pills in your MOUTH.

Bioavailability from doing lines of benzos is pretty much the same, if not lower than taking them orally... do you kids just love shit in your nose or what?!