• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Beginner's Dosage Guide

Isn't commonly prescribed much in the U.S. either. I don't know why, its a wonderful opioid.

I can't see why not, perhaps it's long half-life? But then again methadone has a much longer half-life and is quite regularly prescribed for some cancer pains so that wouldn't make sense. Interesting, I shall have to ask around about that.

wonder

If I were to take a crushed up 100mg morphine tablet would i be ok? I have no tolerance but i am thinking that if its too much for my syetem i will simply throw up the pill. is this so?

If I were to take a crushed up 100mg morphine tablet would i be ok? I have no tolerance but i am thinking that if its too much for my syetem i will simply throw up the pill. is this so?

60mg is a better dose to start at. 100mg may be too much. Some may start at 30mg but 30mg of MSContin is very weak from my experience. Even if you have a tolerance.

Anyone got any others that need adding? Or any corrections to the dosages I've already posted.

We're actually working on a new and improved BDD dosage guide at the moment :)

I'll go ahead and merge them, however.

To everyone that says go look on erowid, or this site says this much is this, and so on...that is not what this thread is about. This is my actual, real life experience with these drugs, and their various ROA's. These were the proper doses for me to have an effective, yet safe high.

The problem with that is - is that that is you and your body. Not everyone metabolizes drugs the same and not everyone is the same weight/height as you. Not only that, but not everyone reacts to drugs the same as you. So this thread is really of little use, sorry to say.

Don't think that's harm reduction. We aren't going to have people look at dosages based on one persons experience with drugs.

Hydromorphone(Dilaudid)- 8-12mg (Orally), 8mg (Snorting), 4mg (IV)

haha wudn't that kill somebody of they IVed 4mg of dilaudid without much tolerance..
Not always. 4 was my first. It was intense.