• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. ive onlyvgot galaxy mini n its still a handful.

I dont dare with apps yet.

pussy. smartphones are'nt that bad. ive mastered android and iphone.

anyways, im fairly drunk. gonna take a few more shots, smoke a bowl and probaly head to bed.

happy st patricks day if your irish.

prett swell. Im signed up to a class to get my HR truck license to become a delivery man at least and go from there. We just need a few more people to put their name dow n its a goer.

Its sadly gone to plenty of work in town to the point where youre lucky to pick something up. Its not all bad because things are meant to pick up again over the coming months.

Do say hello ti ms. Fizzle :)

Sweet as mate! Doesnt sound too bad of a gig to kick it at and pull some money in from for now. Im sure youll be able to sneak in the odd puff puff or toot of oxy whenever the coast is clear or bit of val to full relax with.

Make the best of it and BDD expects free foods!

Its a blessing in disguise that can bit your ass back. Sure you get enough sleep but by the time you need energy its barely there to burn... im smoking mad weed at the moment,

This hss been onevof if not the first posts from my phones where ive copy pasted and thrown tags. This took FOREVER!

hahah thanks man! im smoking madd weed at the mment, going to get soo high!

whats you up to tonight?

whats up lac? how's life bruhh??

im pretty fucking drunk. Gonna take 3-4 shots real quick then smoke a bowl, after that im sure it will be time for bed fairly soon.

I keeping more 20mg ritalin without much effect. I think it's all the Phenazepam still in my system. It's like I feel high and a bit speedy but zero side effects are present.

Still have 3 10mg pills left... Might as well use them I guess. Ritalin is kindy shitty anyways.

Hows being drunk and blazed going, lac, smokemctoke?

I might go downstairs later and take a hit or two from the bowl if it's in the cupboard.

wow i'm back using the internet, bluelight namely, on a computer and it is oh so wonderfu! especially having a proper sized screen along with a keyboard that is designed to use full sized fat fingers on without a hassle!

my posting rate could increase 200 fold over night now that i've got the laptop back and not a tiny smaerphone. so look out fuggers! it's on!

What made you change your mind?

Time, perception, etc.

I also did MDMA again too, so that should get scratched off my "never again" list.

I would go into details but it's not worth it.

The rest of my "never again" list is very accurate.

^ Never say never.

To all those with smartphones.. I still use an old, cheap, basic Nokia from the 1990's. It can make/take calls and send/receive texts and that's good enough for me.

I have an old ericsson from the 90s too. It can take calls send/recieve texts and WAP is still good enough to check bus times. Also it's untraceable which is the main reason i still use it, and it's impossible to break. That phone has been on the bottom of a swamp, dropped like 4563467345745 times and ducktaped back together again. Still works.

I also have a samsung galaxy s2 that I barely ever use.

I have an old ericsson from the 90s too. It can take calls send/recieve texts and WAP is still good enough to check bus times. Also it's untraceable which is the main reason i still use it, and it's impossible to break. That phone has been on the bottom of a swamp, dropped like 4563467345745 times and ducktaped back together again. Still works.

I also have a samsung galaxy s2 that I barely ever use.
Haha! Yeah my very first phone was a Motorola brick that got dropped down the toilet twice and still worked. =D

Yea those were durable, I had one too :D

Phones today break so easily it seems, so many of my friends had to repair their iphones etc. They have even set up a shop here near me that has a big sign outside "We fix your iphones".

Just bought a €40 phone, the less expensive... Basic but enough for what I need. Name is Dallas lol.

Let's roll another one, just like the other one...

Getting ready to take my afternoon shot and chow down on some corn beef and cabbage.

What's up BDD?

Yea those were durable, I had one too :D

Phones today break so easily it seems, so many of my friends had to repair their iphones etc. They have even set up a shop here near me that has a big sign outside "We fix your iphones".

thats why you get an otter box. ive dropped mine alot and ive also dropped it onto the cart path at 15 mph lol

woke up late as shit. shit, showered, shaved, ate lasgna, got high as hell, and just smoked a cig. i feel good as shit.

gonna be nice and cold at work the next 2 or so days. fucking rain mixed with snow all day. :\

My dope dude is a family man on the weekends so all I can get is morphine. I swear all I get from these is the initial rush/histamine reaction and afterwards I'm not even high. Maybe I'm not doing enough, I don't know. Ugh.

My dope dude is a family man on the weekends so all I can get is morphine. I swear all I get from these is the initial rush/histamine reaction and afterwards I'm not even high. Maybe I'm not doing enough, I don't know. Ugh.

If you're used to even semi-good H, morphine is typically going to be a disappointment IME.

Status
Not open for further replies.