• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up guys? How's everyone doing?

I found a new job and start work today! So excited to be able to make money

^Kick ass, good stuff dude!

Is it doing something you've done before, or will it be a totally new experience?

Nice one lac. Whsts the job involve?

Seems im on schedulecwith you guys in terms of being awake. Seems i been falling asleep before 8pm and up by now between 3-4am.

Just made a coffe n cig n will most likely smoke a few bongs if i dont prep up some morphine before long! Haha!

Poppies are great, they work suprisingly well if you can get a good batch, just over a year ago I went through a little phase of using them, but as with most things I soon began to abuse them and ended up with a nasty addiction.

I'm definitely excited about trying to smoke pure opium, I had the chance a couple of years back but was on buprenorphine maintenance so I declined as I guessed it would have done jack shit anwyay. Now I just need to find some suitable place to sew them where no one will bother me while I'm milking my poppies. Or steal them before I have the chance.

Something about smoking those big opium pipes while laying in bed just make it seem so cozy <3

edit: +1mg clonazepam, feels nice to sort of be able to relax without too many muscle cramps :)

Congrats on the job, laC.

Hey, tentpants, I've missed you, buddy. How's everyone doing this morning? (or afternoon or god-knows-when if you're in Oz)

Baby cakes cane. how are you doing sweety? Ive missed you too buddy and i hope everything is well for ya.

Hello BDD social, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm hanging out watching the ACC tournament toking on a few bowls, ate some hydrocodone awhile ago so I'm feeling good. Back doesn't hurt for the moment :D

Nothing much else going on...just trying to hustle up some money is all. Going to buy a little Toyato hatch back when I can come up with $500. Takes $25 to fill it up and it's a 5-speed so I'm trying to get it before someone else does. Going to drive the thing until the motor gives out. :)

Seems im on schedulecwith you guys in terms of being awake. Seems i been falling asleep before 8pm and up by now between 3-4am.

Just made a coffe n cig n will most likely smoke a few bongs if i dont prep up some morphine before long! Haha!

Mexican restaurant called the taco stand. It's like a moes or barberitos or willies . It is kick ass! Super chill and relax. And the owner let's me smoke in the kitchen inside

Hahaha smoking ciggies, rolling up burritoes and making tacos hahah easy as shit!

I took vyvanse today too, so its fun. I took around .6mg bupre , 30mg vyvanse, 5grams kratom Nd 20mg valium and smoked some madd weed!

Fuck yah this has been a good week? How have you been tent?

I have about that same schedule of sleep due to my job. Bed before 10pm and awake around 3 am (I work 4am to 1pm M-F)

Never again - not even once.

But ya, I'm goin out...ya'll have a good patty's day. And if your stupid enough to drive, just don't get pulled over or kill anyone in the process. Be safe.

I have about that same schedule of sleep due to my job. Bed before 10pm and awake around 3 am (I work 4am to 1pm M-F)

whats up cloudy? how is life + sobriety going?\\
Congrats on the job, laC.

Hey, tentpants, I've missed you, buddy. How's everyone doing this morning? (or afternoon or god-knows-when if you're in Oz)

thanks cane!! how you been man? i missed yah man

tent - how you is the morphine and valium treating you? i just took some valium myself and now im smoking some weed. just got home from work, and im ready to relax and get high. also took some bupre and kratom :)

i've grown to really like kratom as an opiate potentiaor/synergy, in addition it being a nice addition to my amphetamines :). my tolerance is too high to get high from kratom alone, but it mitragynia speciosa goes extremely well with bupre or oxycodone. A+ !! im going to tke a 2-3 day break and take 30mg roxi + 10g kratom on top of valium/amphetamine/weed. it is going to be amazing!!! when i took roxicodone yesterday, i think there was a little too much bupre in my system because after i got a new scrpt. i went fomr taking less than .5mg a DAY and onl for the past 2 weeks before this current week, and since monday i have taken up ~1.5-2mg bupre a day (mon-thursday). i probably had around 1-2mg in my body even after 24hrs after my last dose on thursday and i didn't get that euphoria after swallowing 30mg oxy with kratom on an empty stomach. the reason why i dont think i got a true opiate experience was either because my tolerance has grown quite a bit, or maybe some bupre blocked some of the oxy??

idk im going to take a 2-3 day break off bupre and try again with the roxi. im sure i will get high this time, because im going to wait to full WD kick in so the roxi and kratom will bring me out of withdrawal (Which already feels good from keeping you from cutting your legs off or shitting your brains out), into full-agonism euphoria.

i like kratom with oxycodone because oxycodone doesn't have much affinity for delta opioid receptor; however, kratom bond strongly to DOR (well atleast from experience i believe that kratom has stronger affinity to DOR than to MOR, therefor being primarily a DOR agonist with some affinity to MOR which explains why kratom does not have the same type of euphoira/addictive quality morphine has but mitragyina still feels like an "opioid." In addition, agonism of DOR provides in a pronounced a1 ntidepression effect, feels more 'speedy and stimulating', and analgesia.
with oxy's strong affinity to MOR plus moderate affinity for KOR and kratom's affinity for DOR, i get one hell of a party

@ lacster- im glad you got a job bro. im sure it feels nice to get out of the house and make money all at the same time. good job buddy, i hope it goes well.

just started sipping some seagram VO, this shit isnt bad especially for only 13 a fifth compared to crown royal which is 22 a fifth. it taste damn good when its used as a crown replacement. almost the same taste for half the price.

im feeling fairly good, bout to chief some nuggets here in a little bit.

so what's going on ladies/gents??

Letting 2 hits of LSD dissolve under my tongue, got plenty of weed too. %)

my "never again" list...

tobacco
alcohol
cocaine/crack
methamphetamine/amphetamine
LSD
mushrooms
MDMA
MDA
2C-_ (the entire series)
DO_ (the entire series)
heroin/fentanyl/morphine/hydrocodone/oxycodone/codeine/tramadol
SSRI's/Wellbutrin
clonazepam/nitrobenzodiazepines
DXM

What made you change your mind?

cane said:
Things are great here in P-town. How's lifegoingdown under?

prett swell. Im signed up to a class to get my HR truck license to become a delivery man at least and go from there. We just need a few more people to put their name dow n its a goer.

Its sadly gone to plenty of work in town to the point where youre lucky to pick something up. Its not all bad because things are meant to pick up again over the coming months.

Do say hello ti ms. Fizzle :)

laccy dacks said:
Mexican restaurant called the taco stand. It's like a moes or barberitos or willies . It is kick ass! Super chill and relax. And the owner let's me smoke in the kitchen inside

Sweet as mate! Doesnt sound too bad of a gig to kick it at and pull some money in from for now. Im sure youll be able to sneak in the odd puff puff or toot of oxy whenever the coast is clear or bit of val to full relax with.

Make the best of it and BDD expects free foods!

cloudy said:

Its a blessing in disguise that can bit your ass back. Sure you get enough sleep but by the time you need energy its barely there to burn.

This hss been onevof if not the first posts from my phones where ive copy pasted and thrown tags. This took FOREVER!

I know. ive onlyvgot galaxy mini n its still a handful.

I dont dare with apps yet.

You oldies and your low technological skills. I be posting from my Galaxy S3 all the time !

That is, whenever I'm not posting from my desktop that I custom built myself.

Got 20mg of Ritalon and 10mg of Adderall I'm going to take at the same time. Rather bored and don't work until 4 tomorrow so who cares. The phenazepam I took last night actually seemed to work and put me to sleep so looks like the whole bag might not be worthless. Though I took around 20mg. Man it must be terribly cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.