• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn tentram and laCster! Every time I venture into this thread and read your posts I drool with drug envy!

I want my morphine blanket and I want my bupre-vyvanse breakfast :sus:

Anyway, best to head back out so I don't relapse :(

whats up BDD?!?! how are you guys doing today> anythikng fun got plnned for this awesome friday night? i do....

earlier i tok 150ms DXM and smoked weed and took 5mg valium,

4-5 hours lateru took 8grams kratom, 45mg oxycodone, 10mg valium, 75mg DPH,, i havent fet this in 8 months!!! me previoues to 2 attempts in the ast 2 months didnt hit the spot (besides bupre)\

ive beengetting smoked out by yfriends all day, we made hasn and that shit is intense! i miss this feeling . i am also going to cop some boi and some rigs...cant wait to have lady H course through my beins, and oh! the rush! on top of valium and kratom!!!! adgsdkfjsldkfj lshell ess

i think i might need to change my pants because i feek soo fucking mamamamamzing! so ah-fucking-mazing, no doub this is legit, and the weed aand the harion laer!!

i have to tpe with one eye closed lol

It's even worse when you have to DRIVE with one eye closed! haha

Just had an IV coke party with my dude. Wow, his dealer just brought over THE TRUTH. Some pearly, peanut brittle-like textured FIRE cocaine. You could smell it across the room when breaking open the chunks. We had some good dope on the side too, of course... Don't wanna even keep track of the number of shots I've had today.

Missed my last speedball, dammnit! Not good! Felt some anxiety coming down from all the cocaine. The heroin is kicking in stronger now though, but I'm still tempted to ease myself down even more with some clonazepam.

^Dude, check yourself.

That clonazepam may push you over the edge. Are you at least sure you will be fine with the opiate dose youare on now once your coke wears off?

It's even worse when you have to DRIVE with one eye closed! haha

Just had an IV coke party with my dude. Wow, his dealer just brought over THE TRUTH. Some pearly, peanut brittle-like textured FIRE cocaine. You could smell it across the room when breaking open the chunks. We had some good dope on the side too, of course... Don't wanna even keep track of the number of shots I've had today.

Missed my last speedball, dammnit! Not good! Felt some anxiety coming down from all the cocaine. The heroin is kicking in stronger now though, but I'm still tempted to ease myself down even more with some clonazepam.

Sounds like me the past few months until I forced myself to put down the coke.

That shit gets out of hand fast.

Alright, I'm out for the night BDD.

I think.

We'll see...

Stay safe!

just woke up from a nice nap, took some shots of crown and smoked a bowl, i feel good. my back was hurting like hell earlier from work but feels a little better now.

i was at work yesterday and as of right now i know how to drive everything there except 1 tractor. i learned how to drive a kubota the other day (tractor), and my boss gave me a key that works everything and a key to the gate. im pretty happy im trusted with shit and already expected to know what to do and ive only started my second season there. makes me feel good :)

im pretty sure im getting a piss test either next thursday or the thursday after that, either way by the end of the month. i think im gonna pick up like 60 mgs of oxy or so next week and save it for right after my test. either way imma pass this shit before i take another dose, thats for sure.

feeling pretty good off some crown and some weeds. whats up everyone??

Holy fuck, I'm watching this episode of COPS from back in the day (must have been the first season), and this cop just got pricked by a needle in this homeless guy's pocket, and the homeless guy is just fucking smiling as large as he can. 8o

And for real these two homeless guys were living underneath a road with about a 1 and a half to 2 foot gap between dirt and the road. 8(

Oh wow now they're following the cop to the doctor that he has to go to... this is really interesting.

its gonna be a good day. started off the day with a fat bowl of weed, and a shower. after that my grandma asked me if i wanted to get a bottle so she could have a few drink tonight.

we went out to the liquor store around the corner. i walked in there at 10am in pajama pants, a hoody and slippers and bought a $... fifth of seagrams VO, which isnt bad compared to crown especially for $.... i probaly looked like an alcoholic but fuck it, its st paddys day weekend and i cant get drunk tommorrow cuz i work at 630 am on monday and i don't wanna be hungover so ill drink tonight.

im feeling good af right now but im gonna let this buzz wear off, but ill be drinking tonight.

how's everyone in BDD doing? i feel bomb diggity

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty baked, just smoked some bubble hash. I'd love to get some wax/smoke some wax. Been a month or so since I've had any of that lovely stuff. A dealer I know down the mountain seems to regularly have wax. When I'd go over there we'd smoke a riddiculous amount of that shit either through a 'e-cig' or a glass piece with a heated metal rod. Its nice as shit to be able to smoke it out of a e-cig. If I had one and some wax I'd take that shit every where. It is stealth as fuck, and hits like a goddamn champ.

<--- tolerance break. Would like to smoke but it's such a waste of time and money at the moment so I took 2mg clonazepam today again instead.

Visited a friend yesterday and appearently he had aquired some connections for great #4 heroin but had no money. I told him I could pay for both of us as long as I got my money back by the end of the month so hopefully I'll be having some quality dope next week. It's been so long, 5 years now since I last did it. Still I have thought about it almost everyday the last few months. Maybe having a shot and realizing it just won't be as good as it once were will get this out of my head for good. Or maybe it will be awesome and I'll want more. Time will tell I guess.

Also, soon time to plant these Hen & Chickens seeds (opium poppies). Last 2 years have failed, first because the area I planted them in just grew too thick with grass/bushes/trees and whatever. Second time someone stole them, or at least they had just vanished one day. Third times the charm eh? ;)

Last edited:
Also, soon time to plant these Hen & Chickens seeds (opium poppies). Last 2 years have failed, first because the area I planted them in just grew too thick with grass/bushes/trees and whatever. Second time someone stole them, or at least they had just vanished one day. Third times the charm eh? ;)
Poppies are great, they work suprisingly well if you can get a good batch, just over a year ago I went through a little phase of using them, but as with most things I soon began to abuse them and ended up with a nasty addiction.

Sounds like everyone in BDD is having a good start today!:D

Aside from Mr.Scag's partial miss :! ...which sucks. Hopefully you've got a little margin for error in your supply/dosing schedule.

I am finishing off my first coffee for the day, and am thinking of taking another, now that the last lingering symptoms of the last psychosis I stupidly threw myself into have pretty much subsided completely. For a week, I was convinced I was dying from this, or that, that it was prophesied in psychoses (that's actually how you pluralize psychosis :) ) I had a couple years ago, and any stimulant would exaggerate these delusions. But it has now been two days asymptomatic.

Time to smoke a bowl while taking a morning shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.